Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Brothers and sisters

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Funny you mention a deviated septum, which I have a bad case of - after getting my nose busted when I was a kid

I haven’t been able to breathe out of my right nostril as far back as I can remember. Until my brain shit was done last year, the reason y I couldn’t breathe out of my right nostril was not due to the my bent nose, but due to a vessel pushing down in my sigmoid transverse sinus. . . Ever since coming to, I could breathe just fine out of both nostrils. . . How’s that for some shit

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Funny you mention a deviated septum, which I have a bad case of - after getting my nose busted when I was a kid

I haven’t been able to breathe out of my right nostril as far back as I can remember. Until my brain shit was done last year, the reason y I couldn’t breathe out of my right nostril was not due to the my bent nose, but due to a vessel pushing down in my sigmoid transverse sinus. . . Ever since coming to, I could breathe just fine out of both nostrils. . . How’s that for some shit
    Blessing in disguise or at least even with everything bad about it something positive still came out of it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information