Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: How to tell when you've gone too far.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For one, it’s always nice when Sil leaves the castle. He’s one of the good ones and is as dedicated to this place as anyone.

Two, we’re all better for their banter. Neither will admit it, but they need each other. All is right in the world, order is restored

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    No worries. Like Charger posted.... we're all here to lift, learn, and cut up a little.
    1000%

Lessons have been learned, we are all better as a result.

My Dad always said we only insult the people we like, otherwise we’d just ignore them.

Keep it light, we’ve all been through a lot. Nice to see everyone trickling back in.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    For one, it’s always nice when Sil leaves the castle. He’s one of the good ones and is as dedicated to this place as anyone.

Two, we’re all better for their banter. Neither will admit it, but they need each other. All is right in the world, order is restored
    I have always loved that guy. He is a driving factor in me coming back. Me and him played stupid games back in the day but I always respected him. You're a fucking giant by the way just like he is. I miss being able to classified as someone like you guys
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Y’all still have “feelings”?!

Wtf

Ha ha ha

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Y’all still have “feelings”?!

Wtf

Ha ha ha
    I have lots of them. PTSD depression anxiety Suicidal Tendencies... is easiest to squash these out with drugs or pretend to be such a manly man that you ignore them until they destroy your life.

That's actually the real definition of toxic masculinity. It's not toxic to be manly it's just some people have the wrong ideals of what a man is and they keep things quiet and don't tell anyone because they will feel like less of a man. That is why most suicides are male.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Toxic?

In that case, I’m strychnine

GL OP & to rest of our human selves
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Welcome back OBS!
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hey Obs, I just spent 20 minutes writing a pm back to you and you have yours turned off. Let me know when I can send it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Hey Obs, I just spent 20 minutes writing a pm back to you and you have yours turned off. Let me know when I can send it.
    Okay I will try to figure out how to turn it back on it may have been turned off from back when I was being a dick admin may have to do it I have no idea. I'm not as smart or as good with tech as I once was because of all of the shit that I have done.
    KINGKONG likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You make your own choices in life. OBS your a very smart guy, you know the choices you make can result in self hatred, self destruction, and eventually pushing out everything important in your life. I remember a lot of what you have said to me in the past and I know you have the will to do anything you put your mind to. This phase will pass and you’ll find happiness. Till then, always here if you need to chat as I see ALOT of ppl are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah and Obs like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information