Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 123
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: I'm doing a sponsored cycle for a private lab.

  1. #81
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Lmao! Kinda jealous of the gun show at age 64! Wtf my arms look like a prepubescent girls right now! My 5yr old girl deflates my biceps by squeezing them too hard just for the fun of jt! Haaha
    Theres someone weirder than me! How ya be?
    Family_guy likes this.

  2. #82
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I just don't know what to say anymore.
    No cry baby sad shit. I have had some mother fucking fun.
    I'm big again.

    I can't feel unless I drink. I went back to drinking I won't leave it.

    I may have fucked up a Lot in my life... But I promise you no oneThat ever met me in person was indifferent about me that either loved me or they hated me.
    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCXTdaA/

    I had Passion.
    Test Monsterone and XnavyHMCS like this.

  3. #83
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I can't feel unless I drink. I went back to drinking I won't leave it.
    I'm currently reading the autobiography of an Irishman named Christy Dignam, a millionaire heroin addict. Very interesting. At one point he went to a Buddhist temple in Thailand to try fix his head.

    Yeah Couch is back here on the forum, he started a thread about making knives here in the Lounge.
    Family_guy likes this.

  4. #84
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,942
    I went 8 months no weed and finally gave in cause I couldn't take it anymore. Weed makes me happy, able to focus, able to relax, sleep, creative, etc. Without it I didn't get anything done, I just existed. Alcohol is rough on me. I drank a lot when I was younger, at clubs and parties and such, but never by myself or consistently. Lifting always kept me from drinking, and I just prefer weed. Weed is a beautiful thing, when not overdoing it. But yeah, I feel you. It's tough being 100% sober. People are like "I want to be in control." Not me. I want to be in a dream world where things are fun and exciting and anything can happen. At least a part of the day. That's when I feel at home.
    wango likes this.

  5. #85
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I went 8 months no weed and finally gave in cause I couldn't take it anymore. Weed makes me happy, able to focus, able to relax, sleep, creative, etc. Without it I didn't get anything done, I just existed. Alcohol is rough on me. I drank a lot when I was younger, at clubs and parties and such, but never by myself or consistently. Lifting always kept me from drinking, and I just prefer weed. Weed is a beautiful thing, when not overdoing it. But yeah, I feel you. It's tough being 100% sober. People are like "I want to be in control." Not me. I want to be in a dream world where things are fun and exciting and anything can happen. At least a part of the day. That's when I feel at home.
    Almost 100% agree with you. IF you can use the chemical & it doesn’t use you (well most of the time) then why not, if it really brings peace & satisfaction to your life. Currently entering that “dream world” as I post this, so that I can wind down the day & then sleep with far less demons.

    Obs, good luck young fella & congrats on regaining the size.

  6. #86
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Almost 100% agree with you. IF you can use the chemical & it doesn’t use you (well most of the time) then why not, if it really brings peace & satisfaction to your life. Currently entering that “dream world” as I post this, so that I can wind down the day & then sleep with far less demons.

    Obs, good luck young fella & congrats on regaining the size.
    I'm doing the same now. Arizer Air vaporizer, no smoke. Half Delta 8, half regular weed. This combination seems to work well for me. Regular weed is too strong these days, imo. The Delta 8 bud I get has a lot of CBD and Delta 8 in and of itself has a weaker binding affinity to the THC receptors, which essentially means it's competing with Delta 9 (regular weed), but produces more calming and less intense effects. Give it a try if you ever think regular weed is a little too much and you just enjoy puffing.

    I'm glad weed is my poison as opposed to opiates, amphetamines, benzos, and alcohol. I had friends who drank all day every day many years ago. I'd hate to find out what happened to them if they continued like that.
    wango, XnavyHMCS and Family_guy like this.

  7. #87
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    All we need is test, tren and Jesus. We have to have our body and mind ready for the day of battle. I hope you all are prepared.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  8. #88
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Edited
    Last edited by Obs; 02-24-2023 at 07:01 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  9. #89
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Edited
    Last edited by Obs; 02-24-2023 at 07:01 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  10. #90
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You knew it was bad and you still shipped it out anyway.
    I was going to ask if it could have been an honest mistake, but if he had received prior complaints then distribution should have been terminated.

    It's one thing to sell a fake product, I knew of a guy one time who sold fake capsules of MDMA, but at least his 'product' was harmless (I think they were just vitamins or maybe cold & flu capsules).

    But if someone is distributing a bad product that's making people sick, e.g. preventing them from training or giving them abscesses, then that's bullshit.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

  11. #91
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I was going to ask if it could have been an honest mistake, but if he had received prior complaints then distribution should have been terminated.

    It's one thing to sell a fake product, I knew of a guy one time who sold fake capsules of MDMA, but at least his 'product' was harmless (I think they were just vitamins or maybe cold & flu capsules).

    But if someone is distributing a bad product that's making people sick, e.g. preventing them from training or giving them abscesses, then that's bullshit.
    You always caught shit because of your honesty.
    It looks like we're in the same fucking boat brother. I'm not sucking your dick or anything but you always stuck up for yourself and stuck up for what you thought was right.
    You're fucking awesome dude kimbo.
    People can say whatever the fuck they want about you but you never deviated in all the years. You always said the same shit and that was your fucking opinion.

    You're a bad mother fucker.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  12. #92
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I used to hate your guts.
    People hate the truth.

    One of my worst enemies on this planet is somebody I actually respect now.

    I hope you're doing good kimbo.
    I need to get on here more.

  13. #93
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    This is for you kimbo.
    If you don't like it that's fine but I think it suits you.
    https://youtu.be/YKtz6qOtqv4

  14. #94
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Kimbo, I gave you a lot of shit and I caught a lot of shit for supporting you.
    Motherfuckers read what I say to you and think I'm a shitty person just because I understand you.

    You may have done a lot of shitty stuff just like I did but you never judged anyone.

    I think you're the best mother fucker I ever met and I know you went through a lot of stuff just like me.

    I'm not going to rub the head of my dick against yours I'm just saying that I appreciate you dude.

    You're a fucking nut sack just like I have been all my fucking life.
    Time catches up.

    You're probably the only European son of a bitch that I could ever put up with.

    I want to forgive myself but I can't. We have dealt with the same issue all of our lives.

  15. #95
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Kimbo spoke true feels.
    It might have sounded crazy and pissed you off but it was fucking 100% truth.

    Kimbo might be a lot of things but he's not a fucking liar.
    RESPECT AND LOVE

  16. #96
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You may have done a lot of shitty stuff just like I did but you never judged anyone.
    I'm not a saint, and people know here on the forum that I've done some shit. I can try excuse myself by saying it was all in retaliation -- but evil is evil irrespective of motive. Maybe God will call me up on it when I die.

    I'm 7 years clean now, both off drugs and paying for sex, and yeah for the first few years I was on board with the whole 'introspection' thing, looking closely at myself and trying to improve and possibly make amends, and atone for my misdeeds. But I'm past that now. I did what I did, and I am where I am. No more analysis of what I did or how I've gotten to where I am. I'm not busy composing apologies. It is what it is. This is life.

    I don't even solve my problems at a conscious level anymore -- no more 12 steps, no more self-help books or autobiographies of so-called 'influencers', I just go to a meditation centre with the aim of not thinking. An inner stillness is what I seek.

    The be all and end all of it is this: I'm in my 30's and I don't have any life-shortening medical conditions, so I probably have about 50 years left. So now I get to choose to do things conducive toward living a fulfilling happy life and maybe even helping others to do the same. Whether or not I was a serial killer or a child molester or an arsonist of orphanages up until this point isn't of concern to me.

    When we are young, and throughout our teens, beauty is something that very overtly and suddenly strikes us, like the sight of a waterfall, or the first time you saw Catherine Zeta Jones in The Mask of Zorro, or when you look at the sun through your eyelashes while a little bird chirps.

    Beauty goes deeper than the surface though, and if you are willing to drill down, you'll find greater beauty than ever could have coated the surface.

    The hallmark of psychological resilience is an ability to mine for beauty in the most disgusting situations. Find the beauty in your loss, find the beauty in your cancer, find the beauty in your amputation, find the beauty in your heart attack, find the beauty in your rape, find the beauty in the molestation of your daughter.

    If the idea of finding beauty in the disgusting repulses you, then I think that's fairly normal. If you persevere though, and if you find the beauty in your offence, you'll achieve an inner stillness and a new perception for beauty than ever you could have prior fathomed.

    I live for beauty. I still compete in sports and I work a 9 to 5, and I clean my bathroom and change my bedsheets -- all the mundane stuff in life -- but I live for the beauty.
    XnavyHMCS and Obs like this.

  17. #97
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I may have fucked up a Lot in my life... But I promise you no oneThat ever met me in person was indifferent about me that either loved me or they hated me.
    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCXTdaA/

    I had Passion.
    Obs, I LOVE that one...!!! Totally BADASS!

    Sorry bro, I stealing that one...!!!
    Obs likes this.

  18. #98
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    My word has always been my bond. I am a complete fuck up. V has sent me the best shit I have ever had in my life. I've been doing this a long time I've used a lot of sources.
    I have a good friend that has a lot of honor and integrity and he messaged me and asked if I had ever gotten sick or had severe pip from Val's test e.
    I messaged val.
    He told me he had been having a problem with his test e because four raw suppliers had been sending shit.

    My buddy bought 6 vials.
    He was scared he was so sick but he ain't no pussy. Active military just had a son he's not one of the people that complains about post injection pain.
    He's also a big tough mother fucker that transformed like no one I've ever seen other than maybe chark.

    Now the thing is my buddy is not known on any board or in any conversations where people talk about things like this because he has to protect himself.
    He told Val the problem and he got two of six ordered vials replaced.

    I helped build this mother fucker.
    I told him to stay private but I also told him he was to stand behind his products 100 fucking percent not 30%.

    I will no longer endorse him.
    I'm sure he still has good products.
    The fucking fact is I cannot violate my integrity.

    I lost a lot of pretend friends over this.

    It is what it is and there's going to be a lot of shit talk. I hurt a lot of motherfuckers feelings over this. I don't give a flying fuck.

    If my buddy Marcus had been someone important in the community his shit would have been replaced.

    It's not what people do in the light of day in front of everyone. It's what they do when they think no one's looking or that no one cares, that bothers me.

    I'm not going to endorse Val.
    It cost him 20 bucks to put that shit into vials.
    He thought he was dealing with someone that wasn't important and everyone is just as important as the next.

    Nobody will ever get to use my name and fuck someone over. I fucked my life up on my own enough to ever let anyone make me look like I have no integrity or honor.

    Fuck val.

    I'm tired of losing friends.
    No one is allowed to cheat or steal or hurt.
    Enanthate is notorious for nasty batches.....usually from a high acid content that wasn't leached out property during the manufacturing process or possibly the manufacturer QC caught it and put it an isolation from the quality product. Then probably one of the powder runners passed it on down the line.

    I literally gave a Viking funeral to hundreds of grams or test e. If I recall if was about 2/3 of a kg tin. Stuff was full of what I believe was oxalic acid.. I had it stored properly in a meat locker I rent. It was vacuum sealed, with desiccants, and the section I rented was well protected from light,

    That's one reason why I quit homebrewing. The vendor wouldn't stand up and replace the bad goods, probably because I requested the replacement raws be test cyp. The enanthate raws basically turned into a Coca Cola looking syrup.

    It would nice if V made a one time post regarding his plans for compensating his customers.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  19. #99
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I'm doing the same now. Arizer Air vaporizer, no smoke. Half Delta 8, half regular weed. This combination seems to work well for me. Regular weed is too strong these days, imo. The Delta 8 bud I get has a lot of CBD and Delta 8 in and of itself has a weaker binding affinity to the THC receptors, which essentially means it's competing with Delta 9 (regular weed), but produces more calming and less intense effects. Give it a try if you ever think regular weed is a little too much and you just enjoy puffing.

    I'm glad weed is my poison as opposed to opiates, amphetamines, benzos, and alcohol. I had friends who drank all day every day many years ago. I'd hate to find out what happened to them if they continued like that.
    Personally, I have no problems with cannabis usage, but I'm easily satisfied by a couple of hits of moderate 18-20% THC weed. These new 34-36% THC hybrids would probably be great for chemo patients, though.

    The wife currently nibbles away at edibles to quell her arthritis pains. Like me, she has been "blessed" with OA and RA, and doesn't want to risk the injections due to kidney disease is prevalent in her family.

    One day hopefully the medicinal use will be commonplace across the states, but until then I rarely partake. There's no way to beat random hair tests unless you happen to fall into the loophole where there's a tiny window, which is more luck than anything.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-03-2023 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Syntax error.....
    XnavyHMCS and Test Monsterone like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  20. #100
    Kris22 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    in the future if someone is interested and being connected they must be familiar with what they want

    By that I mean they can't be newbies and people with a bunch of questions. They cannot say they are ready to order and then get the price list and not order the prices Fair especially for the quality. I don't have the time or energy to coach people.

    This is not going to be some mind blowing before and after. I just got out of detox from alcohol I already put on about 15 lb but I was skinny as hell. Anyway I don't like to fail so I'm never going to touch alcohol again and we'll see where this cycle gets me. My joints are old and bad so I'm not going to push as hard as I used to.


    I'll post pictures when I get the chance and it's not going to be posing and flexing and all that crap. You get to watch a skinny ass once was that sitting at about 180 lb to get to about 225 or 230

    I've been using this supplier for years he's a really good guy. He's never let me down. As I said before I don't need questions from newbies and he is not interested in any newbie customers. If you can't follow simple step by step instructions to a t on ordering and use his payment methods you don't need to bother dming me.

    I'm not trying to sound like a butthole I just don't have that much time to be on here I've got a life that I have to handle and I let it go to shit.

    A lot of vets on this board have used this guy for a long time and I don't know of any disappointments other than simple discrepancies in communication.

    It's hard for me to post up pictures because of what I once was but I'll be back close to that before long but I'm not going to push it. I'm not going to a gym I'll be using my own weights and working at my job. I've still got muscle memory from a lot of years of doing this.

    Anyway I'm dosing 200 mg trenbolone enanthate , 200 mg masteron enanthate, and 200 mg of testosterone enanthate . Also known as Aries aftermath.

    I'm not sure how long I'll be running this. I may add in compounds.

    I've never been a cycle or even a blasting Cruise guy very long I pretty much am just a dude doing dude stuff.

    I have been off for quite some time from even trt.

    In the past food was a very big problem for me but my girlfriend is an extremely good cook so it shouldn't be so rough this time.

    Newbie here guys , need directions .. and gear to start the cycle .. can anyone. Helps please??

  21. #101
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris22 View Post
    Newbie here guys , need directions .. and gear to start the cycle .. can anyone. Helps please??
    I'm sorry, kris, it doesn't work like that. Stay around, contribute to the posting of relevant conversation, and generally things eventually come your way.

    If you're hear solely for a source, you're likely to get burned/scammed. Also this isn't a board sponsored by sources. You'll notice you don't see sources and UGLs.banners.

    When it comes to sources that approach you, go into X-Files mode........trust no one.
    Family_guy, Booz, Cylon357 and 2 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  22. #102
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'm sorry, kris, it doesn't work like that. Stay around, contribute to the posting of relevant conversation, and generally things eventually come your way.

    If you're hear solely for a source, you're likely to get burned/scammed. Also this isn't a board sponsored by sources. You'll notice you don't see sources and UGLs.banners.

    When it comes to sources that approach you, go into X-Files mode........trust no one.
    SOLID advice, from a Master.

    Listen Kris22, why don't you hit up / ask your local dealer in the gym you are training at? It is a sure thing! It works like this: Set up the buy, give the money as the transaction takes place. With this method, you can somewhat lower the risk of getting scammed out of your hard earned money.

    Hope this helps.
    Family_guy likes this.

  23. #103
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    When it comes to sources that approach you, go into X-Files mode........trust no one.
    People born after 1992 won't get this. I just barely did.
    Family_guy likes this.

  24. #104
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    People born after 1992 won't get this. I just barely did.
    Cylon357 and Booz like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  25. #105
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,115
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'm sorry, kris, it doesn't work like that. Stay around, contribute to the posting of relevant conversation, and generally things eventually come your way.

    If you're hear solely for a source, you're likely to get burned/scammed. Also this isn't a board sponsored by sources. You'll notice you don't see sources and UGLs.banners.

    When it comes to sources that approach you, go into X-Files mode........trust no one.

    My god you're old......
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  26. #106
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    My god you're old......
    Man, listen to THAT noise, AG! I'm pretty sure kelkel played the "alien bounty hunter"...
    almostgone likes this.

  27. #107
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Man, listen to THAT noise, AG! I'm pretty sure kelkel played the "alien bounty hunter"...
    He's mad because I said he was a seasoned lifter
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  28. #108
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    My god you're old......
    I know. When stand to work on overhead presses, I fart dust.
    XnavyHMCS and Cylon357 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  29. #109
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    He's mad because I said he was a seasoned lifter
    I honestly think the world of the guy. They don't come any more legit and just all around helluva good guy.......and he's a fan of canines like Mrs AG and myself. LOL, that speaks volumes in and of itself.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  30. #110
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,115
    Ouch!
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  31. #111
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I’ve always been a Great Goliath fan for a long run.
    That’s one of the products I’m planning on using for this coming cycle! I got a little bit of gyno from Deca a couple years ago so I want to keep my E lower otherwise I’d just run higher dose Test…well that and I’m skinny fat boy now so I don’t want to bloat up a ton. FML

  32. #112
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    My word has always been my bond. I am a complete fuck up. V has sent me the best shit I have ever had in my life. I've been doing this a long time I've used a lot of sources.
    I have a good friend that has a lot of honor and integrity and he messaged me and asked if I had ever gotten sick or had severe pip from Val's test e.
    I messaged val.
    He told me he had been having a problem with his test e because four raw suppliers had been sending shit.

    My buddy bought 6 vials.
    He was scared he was so sick but he ain't no pussy. Active military just had a son he's not one of the people that complains about post injection pain.
    He's also a big tough mother fucker that transformed like no one I've ever seen other than maybe chark.

    Now the thing is my buddy is not known on any board or in any conversations where people talk about things like this because he has to protect himself.
    He told Val the problem and he got two of six ordered vials replaced.

    I helped build this mother fucker.
    I told him to stay private but I also told him he was to stand behind his products 100 fucking percent not 30%.

    I will no longer endorse him.
    I'm sure he still has good products.
    The fucking fact is I cannot violate my integrity.

    I lost a lot of pretend friends over this.

    It is what it is and there's going to be a lot of shit talk. I hurt a lot of motherfuckers feelings over this. I don't give a flying fuck.

    If my buddy Marcus had been someone important in the community his shit would have been replaced.

    It's not what people do in the light of day in front of everyone. It's what they do when they think no one's looking or that no one cares, that bothers me.

    I'm not going to endorse Val.
    It cost him 20 bucks to put that shit into vials.
    He thought he was dealing with someone that wasn't important and everyone is just as important as the next.

    Nobody will ever get to use my name and fuck someone over. I fucked my life up on my own enough to ever let anyone make me look like I have no integrity or honor.

    Fuck val.

    I'm tired of losing friends.
    No one is allowed to cheat or steal or hurt.
    Woah woah woah. Wtf. I don’t even know what to say. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? I mean doesn’t this shit happen from
    Time to time? Or am I missing something?

    Are you feeling like this because Val didn’t stick ip for his product? Or that you thjnk he knew it was bad and still sold it?

  33. #113
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    so I want to keep my E lower…
    Ugh, Family_guy; you gotta do something with the avatar that you have on your account; this isn't some homosexual chat room... Hopefully that's not you...

    Just busting balls a bit, no harm intended.
    Family_guy and wango like this.

  34. #114
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Ugh, Family_guy; you gotta do something with the avatar that you have on your account; this isn't some homosexual chat room... Hopefully that's not you...

    Just busting balls a bit, no harm intended.
    LMFAO yes I’m proud to say it’s me! Idk why I used it originally…I think I thought it would be funny. Which I still do but people who don’t know me must be like wtf. Hahahah I’ll consider changing it but idk hahahaha
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  35. #115
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    LMFAO yes I’m proud to say it’s me! Idk why I used it originally…I think I thought it would be funny. Which I still do but people who don’t know me must be like wtf. Hahahah I’ll consider changing it but idk hahahaha
    Hey brother, I was only joking, you recognized that, and took it like a CHAMP.

    Props to you!
    Family_guy likes this.

  36. #116
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Ugh, Family_guy; you gotta do something with the avatar that you have on your account; this isn't some homosexual chat room... Hopefully that's not you...

    Just busting balls a bit, no harm intended.
    Hey, those undies ain’t bad and they show off the taper of his lats, lol.

    Welcome back again FG.
    Family_guy likes this.

  37. #117
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Hey, those undies ain’t bad and they show off the taper of his lats, lol.

    Welcome back again FG.
    Lmao ya straight off my wife and onto my skinny white ass! Not ashamed to say I felt sexy! Hahahaha

    But if you saw the other pics from that session which included my face you’d clearly notice I was quite intoxicated at the time.

    Not saying I wouldn’t still have felt sexy in my wife’s panties but you know…
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

  38. #118
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Hey brother, I was only joking, you recognized that, and took it like a CHAMP.

    Props to you!
    I can’t take myself too seriously at this point in my life. But thanks for clarifying. Tone of voice is lost over text.

    Plus everyone on here has seen my ass at this point so if I changed it now it wouldn’t matter anyways!

    P.S. Wouldn’t it be gayer if that wasn’t me!? Lmao
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  39. #119
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I can’t take myself too seriously at this point in my life. But thanks for clarifying. Tone of voice is lost over text.

    Plus everyone on here has seen my ass at this point so if I changed it now it wouldn’t matter anyways!

    P.S. Wouldn’t it be gayer if that wasn’t me!? Lmao
    Damn Family_guy, it's good to have you back! Stick around a bit!
    Family_guy likes this.

  40. #120
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,942
    I used to come on here many years back to research and read way before I got into it, and there was the one poster who had the two dudes kissing on the avatar. I remember being like “ wtf is this shit?” Lol. By comparison, family guy’s is… well worse tbh. That back story should be in your sig bro, just to set things “straight.”
    Family_guy likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •