Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

The high's and low's of a new job

to start off I recently just landed a job doing pt at a fitness center. I will start off with the high's!

Gosh damm poon tang galore!! I met up with the very nice girl and now were progressing into the first date arena. It all started with me correcting her form on squats then I just started showing her tons of stuff to do for working out. She wants to start training with me now to see what i do as a routine. i am sooo geeked right now!! today nothing could bust my bubble!

OK, the lows are my fucking boss wants me to act over zealous, happy go lucky, walking around with a fucking bounce in my stride for 8 hrs a days, raise my tone of voice like I am some happy go lucky clown. I feel as if they want me to change my personality and act fake to the customers. Have any of you guys or girls worked in a gym doing pt or working the desk and had to deal with this shit?? i respect my boss but the fucker wants me to change my personality. what the hell does this have to do with training?? Whos fucing strings are the pulling??

oh well, who cares. I have a date this weekend with a fine ass girl who is super nice and has a good head on her shoulders. screw them all!!!
    Last edited by abstrack; 08-27-2003 at 07:29 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information