Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=MMA]the thai push kick might keep him off a couple of times and give you a chance to hurt him some more. QUOTE]

mwahahahahahahaha! You think your little pushing leg will fend off a charging silverback?

tissue please..i have tears in my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    PCP and Crystal meth.

, thats funny as hell

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Enough talk! BigGreen......I say you give it a shot and see how you fair. But for God sake film it..........America's Funniest Video still hands out $100,000 and this just might do the trick...........I get 50% of the winnings.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i think man could seriously hurt the "average zoo gorilla " with a hard and blind sided blow. It would have to be right on the point,..probably temple ,...without the gorilla seeing the punch coming. this would definately hurt him,..stunn him,..possibley knock him out. again,,this would have to be a very strong individual with perfect time/velocity with the punch with an average zoo gorilla which is whats asked in the original post. my reason for believing this is in the old day,..probably early 1910-1920's,..man use to knock out cows. Young men would sneak on farms in the mddle of the night and compete with one another by seeing which one of them could knock out the most cows. infact this still goes on in certain parts today. Now the cows isnt totally different from the gorilla,...its not a fighter/killer,..nor is it short tempered with a killer instinct. However, iy weights much more than a gorilla and has roughly the same size head.
    Last edited by Cuttup; 10-13-2004 at 01:20 PM.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    cows dont hit back tho lol. i think youd break your hand on the gorillas face. then hed prob rip your arms off and beat you to death with them for fun

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    cows dont hit back tho lol. i think youd break your hand on the gorillas face. then hed prob rip your arms off and beat you to death with them for fun

thats not the question though. sure a gorilla is gonna win a fight with man,...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    cow's skull is much thicker than a gorillas. I am positive unless you were a complete pussy or don't know how to punch that you wouldn't break your hand if you hit it correctly.

And cows do hit back. A kick from an angry cow can shatter your spine.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Do you think if Butterbean landed a blow on a Gorillas temple, would it knock the ape out>

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member

I can see that happening!

Your going to have to put up more than human to intimidate a silver back.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    cow's skull is much thicker than a gorillas. I am positive unless you were a complete pussy or don't know how to punch that you wouldn't break your hand if you hit it correctly.

its not a matter of if you are a pussy or not boxers wear gloves so they dont mash up their faces to bad and to protect their hands from breaking(tape also) anyone who has gotten in a bar fight will attest to this. as an aside your better off throwing an elbow or an open palm strike....a boxer fracture is no fun i had that had to wipe my ass with the other hand it sucked

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    i had that had to wipe my ass with the other hand it sucked
    It never ocurred to me just how hard that would be. I'd have to stop eating.

jonnytour is offline Member
    i had that had to wipe my ass with the other hand it sucked

ROTFL LMAO

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    ....a boxer fracture is no fun i had that had to wipe my ass with the other hand it sucked
    I feel you 100% on that one. People who have never broken their dominant hand in a fight don't realize all the simple things that become a chore. Wiping my ass with my right hand (I'm leftie) when I broke my hand was possibly the hardest thing next to writing with my off hand. And it's not exactely something you can ask for help on, your pretty much on your own in the bathroom.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

yes they can. And they dont hit back? Ive been around bulls... and angry mother cows... theyll try to gore your ass. They have a LOT more pushing power and neck strength then a gorilla does.

If someone can hit a bull in the head full force and not hurt their hand ( theres always a chance you could hurt it) I think a gorilla wouldnt be much different.

Those monk guys sit there and hit steel... their hands dont break. It could be done.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Maybe give him a three stooges poke in the eyes, and then you could have a chance[/QUOTE]

...****, that had me spitting my coffee..........

its not a matter of if you are a pussy or not boxers wear gloves so they dont mash up their faces to bad and to protect their hands from breaking(tape also) anyone who has gotten in a bar fight will attest to this. as an aside your better off throwing an elbow or an open palm strike....a boxer fracture is no fun i had that had to wipe my ass with the other hand it sucked
    you're talking to a boxer, so save your breath. i've only gotten fracture from hitting inanimate objects full force, and i've been in plenty of street fights. You won't get boxers fracture from hitting someone unless it's dead on the very top of their forehead and they're coming at you, you hit them wrong, or you have weak ass bones.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    yes they can. And they dont hit back? Ive been around bulls... and angry mother cows... theyll try to gore your ass. They have a LOT more pushing power and neck strength then a gorilla does.

If someone can hit a bull in the head full force and not hurt their hand ( theres always a chance you could hurt it) I think a gorilla wouldnt be much different.

Those monk guys sit there and hit steel... their hands dont break. It could be done.
    thanks for the backup big

NP chris.. you should start a "what happens to a hampster on AAS" thread...

boooya.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    and human regularly beat up alligators that are just as large and intimidating as gorillas. there is probably a way to do it.
    Exactly. What people seem to be missing a bit on this thread is that I'm not talking about a random srap encounter. I am talking about a man training for DECADES with the goal in mind of destroying a gorilla. All branches of science, physiology, etc that are even remotely applicable become part of his mental and phsyical training. This is a human with ONE goal...his WHOLE life is about taking out that gorilla...he's been school as to how they react, what they are capable of and when, etc etc. Thus, MMA is correct when he says there is probably a WAY to do it.

dam... i think ive been saying this the WHOLE time BG...

radar1234 is offline Member
    you got that right.anyone that has good punching power will try and avoid giving a bare knuckle punch to the head or jaw.the bones in your hand can only take so much.

by the way,is there such a thing as an "average" gorilla??
    Last edited by radar1234; 10-13-2004 at 10:57 PM.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    gorilla

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    i possibley knock him out. again,,this would have to be a very strong individual with perfect time/velocity with the Now the cows isnt totally different from the gorilla,...its not a fighter/killer,..nor is it short tempered with a killer instinct. However, iy weights much more than a gorilla and has roughly the same size head.

OMG. You really know how to size up your opponent. Comparing knocking out a gorilla to knocking out a cow due to same size of skull. WHATEVER.
    Hitting a gorilla with perfect time and velocity LMAO. Well that settles it, a man could knock out a gorilla.
    I also dont think AVERAGE gorillas are thought of as ZOO gorillas.

Cuttup.. you come up here to Montana... and ill put you in a corral with a "cow" and well see if hes a killer or not..

what about a sloth vs a turtle, thats a much more enjoyable fight....................

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    If the gorilla is an average wild gorilla taken away from its natural habitat away from its family group and locked up in a cage by a man, the first guy that walks into that cage, whether he has decades of training and the punch of death or not, is seriously f***ed. That would be one supremely pissed off gorilla, with the speed that these things move at I doubt the guy would even really get into fighting stance before being turned into the human equivalent of mince. We have all watched discovery channel and seen an angry gorilla, X it by a thousand and you may have an insight on the gorilla 's mood in that cage, pre emptive strike, I doubt it.

Also gorillas aren't dumb, not as smart as humans obivously, but one species hunts and eats monkeys, they all work as a group with a plan and draw the monkeys into a trap, they are really cunning in an evil way.

Maybe if it was a tame zoo gorilla you might have a slight chance but a wild gorilla, that would be just plain slaughter.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    I think Rodan could beat Godzilla if Rodan was on Fina for a few weeks.....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    I think Rodan could beat Godzilla if Rodan was on Fina for a few weeks.....

That's just plain crazy talk....you're crazy. Ain't no way Godzilla would take any guff from no flying overgrown chicken.....on Fina or not! Crazy talk I tells ya!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I still think a bull's skull is thicker than a gorilla's.. its made for butting sort of. Ive hit a bull smack dab in the head with a bat (dont ask.... it was fun), and that fuker just looked at me funny... thick fukin skulls.
    I've watched a 2000lb Longhorn bull do a standing jump over a 4' high fence, I was absolutely amazed.

I got chased by a Brahma cow once. I got between her and her calf, and she had a **** fit, I had to jump on to the hood of my friend’s truck to get away from her, scared the hell out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I've watched a 2000lb Longhorn bull do a standing jump over a 4' high fence, I was absolutely amazed.

I got chased by a Brahma cow once. I got between her and her calf, and she had a **** fit, I had to jump on to the hood of my friend’s truck to get away from her, scared the hell out of me.
    ya we were out tagging calfs once and I grab the calf... and pulled it in the back of the pickup... the friggin mother tryed getting in the back of the pickup swinging her horns...

Had to push the calf towards her and bail out over the side... they get a little pissed off...

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Half the people in this thread are comparing super gorillas to super men rather than the wimpy gorillas Green asked for. An old withered death bed gorilla.

Gorillas have similar anatomical structures to humans...could the gorilla fighter drop a Five-Point Palm - exploding heart technique on him?

If not then I know of only one way for a human to kill this gorilla without a weapon. Drop out of a plane at 30,000 feet and fall on his furry ass. The guy ends up on top so he gets the pin according to WWE rules.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm sayin the guy could take him, if somehow he could get around him and snap his neck then it'd be over. I for one will not volunteer

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i'm sayin the guy could take him, if somehow he could get around him and snap his neck then it'd be over. I for one will not volunteer

Let me say this. You wont be snapping a gorillas neck anytime soon. Whether it be behind him in a sleeper hold etc. That is like saying you can snap a horses neck. Think you can snap a horses neck with your JUJITSU techniques or the DEATH PUNCH just because you define it as good velocity and timing. lol.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut2148
    Hell, the male Lion doesn’t even do the hunting!

not true, male lions take down much larger prey normally as opposed to smaller prey that the females take down

I saw a video of 3 male lions (fully grown seemingly) DESTROY a male water buffalo..... two of them were on it... one on its hindquarters and one on its side... ALL OF A SUDDEN the third one just comes out of nowhere at mach 2 and friggen tackles it almost and knocked it to the ground....

GAME OVER

thats what male lions do, the pride fed for DAYS!! well, hours.

wicked wicked creatures.

gorillas are a human wrecking machine...the human would not even stand a chance .... not a CHANCE!

LOOK AT THOSE FOCKERS
    Last edited by Dally; 10-14-2004 at 05:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information