Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Strike hard. Hit him with an unexpected front kick on the plexus when you walk into him and he'll be out of air for some time. Trust me Or throw a punch on his throat. Don't mind the so called rules, it's going to be you or him. Think about that.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    be careful of lead poisoning..

remember

small dogs bite.............
    for anyone that missed it he means getting shot.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    from the "roadhouse" book of bouncing
    you got it!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    dude seeing that you are from LA I would be more worried about his cholo-ness. I'm sure it is the same in other big towns...but I know for sure here in LA the people you need to fear the most of the little f*ckin wannabe bangers...they will do whatever they can to show off to the real bangers...now that I think about it...I guess it depends on where you live...if you live in Brentwood then I would say kick the f*ckers ass...but if you live in the valley or South LA...I would worry...them lil f*ckers are unpredictable. And besides if this cat loses he is definitly coming for payback...with his homeboys and the freinds Smith and Wesson.

Be careful and avoid the fight...you are 20....be the smart guy....don't stoop down to those f*ckin idiots level...

And if you do have to fight him...kick him in the nuts and bust his nose open with your knee while he is crocthed down hold his nuts....then kick him again for me!

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    dude seeing that you are from LA I would be more worried about his cholo-ness. I'm sure it is the same in other big towns...but I know for sure here in LA the people you need to fear the most of the little f*ckin wannabe bangers...they will do whatever they can to show off to the real bangers...now that I think about it...I guess it depends on where you live...if you live in Brentwood then I would say kick the f*ckers ass...but if you live in the valley or South LA...I would worry...them lil f*ckers are unpredictable. And besides if this cat loses he is definitly coming for payback...with his homeboys and the freinds Smith and Wesson.

Be careful and avoid the fight...you are 20....be the smart guy....don't stoop down to those f*ckin idiots level...

And if you do have to fight him...kick him in the nuts and bust his nose open with your knee while he is crocthed down hold his nuts....then kick him again for me!
    This fool is no ganer or even wannabe, he just thinks he is tuff. He doesnt even have any real friends, but then again i know he has 1 banger friend that he grew up with. We both live in the Glandale area, and I sure hope I randomly see him so I can knock his ass out.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Keep us posted bro, and let us know how it goes !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    and to think I actually read this whole thread!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    This fool is no ganer or even wannabe, he just thinks he is tuff. He doesnt even have any real friends, but then again i know he has 1 banger friend that he grew up with. We both live in the Glandale area, and I sure hope I randomly see him so I can knock his ass out.
    LMAO...you live in Glendale...then **** bro I take everything back...I f*cking grew up real close to there..so you have nothig to worry about. Watch out for AP...LMFAO..... PM and let me know your sweet Glendale stories bro...sh*t here i thought you were in a rough area.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    hows about all us members back him up

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    ****, no fight yet huh?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    C.K. you better get your ass back here man I wanna know what happens.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Are you for real... You know, it doesn't make you a hardman coming on here telling us your going to fight next week and looking for pointers. You want pointers?, visit www.sherdog.com its a fighters board I use. A real fighters board.
    man is this a sniper riffle u holding in the avatar??

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    C.K. you better get your ass back here man I wanna know what happens.
    Man, the mother ****ing cholo will not give up! He is still talking th **** and its worse now since I said this whole thing was lame. He is even leaving me messages on my phone. i think i ma just going to give in and show him who's boss at the end of the week which is when he wants the showdown. I will be sure to let you know what goes on as soon as i take him out. I have a bunch of juicers going with me to scare off any friends he brings and to watch my back. I am also going to try to take a picture and post it just for you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Are we still talking about this!?

HEADBUTT!!

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    hey u live in glendale??? Thats 5 minutes from me..(Pasadena) pick me up and lets beat this putos ass

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL now that'd be cool...just be careful and dont get arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    hey u live in glendale??? Thats 5 minutes from me..(Pasadena) pick me up and lets beat this putos ass
    HaHa, you can join our crew and watch the unless this puss chickens out, PM me and we will set things up..i'll give you the details.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    some one cliff note this thread for me.. but seriously why would you post about getting into a fight.. its like going guys im going to get some ass but i need tips on how to put it in.. theres only one way bro.. unless your mass and you do naughty things..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    how stupid, I thought this thread was dead by now and resoved. Now your going to take pictures and post them for us?? Your cool in my book Let it pass and who cares what he says. Do you have your own identity yet?? If you dont then I think you should devote some time to fiding out who you are and what it means to be you.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    Hey dawg...PM me as well...I work in Pasadena...but live in Mahattan Beach!

wow now we have a group of raging men going to beat some poor kid.. all you need is toarches and a huge cross to carry with you as you approch him.. :

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    Just Go Straight To His Face And Head But Him Right On The Nose, Middle Part Is The Best, And The Ammount Of Blood Coming Out Of That ****z Face Will Make U Look Like A Tarantino Star...bad Mutherfaker

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you have a camera with you. Then put the fight online, so we can all see how you beat this ****er up.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey................we never got an update on this.............?????????????

Are you in the hospital???????????

Let us know......................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he got a can of whoop ass opened on him
    abstrack@protonmail.com

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    hes probably hanging by his underwear from a flag pole

j/k bro hope all is well.

JGK
    JGK is offline Junior Member
    Or in jail for beating the little ****head within an inch of his life lol.

And that boys and girls, is why you don't get in fights when you are >18. If they get owned and they are a puss they will go to the popo.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Not to sound dumb but some of my long term, supposed friends talk **** about me behind my back all the time. Most of the crap they talk is about girls. If I am nice to their girlfriends then I am trying to sleep with them. BS. If there girlfriends or wives make nice comments about me they get really pissed off. Had a talk with one "friend" last week who stopped over unannounced to tell me he had been pissed off at me for months for kissing a girl one time that he used to date. You would have thought I had slept with his wife or something. I was drunk, it was 3am, she pulled her shirt up and went to make out with me. I kissed her, nothing else and it had been 4 months since they had dated (for a whole 90 days) It was liked I killed his kid or something. All my friends are talking behind my back about it, saying how "yeah I think he wanted to F my girlfriend at one time", etc. Pisses me off but you have to let the idiots talk. Don't worry about the guy, and find new friends if they believe his bull****.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

very gay

hmmm...go up to the cocksucker and act like you dont want to fight him. Then, with as much force as you can generate punch him in the throat. then pee on him and then hump his dry leg. Me personally, I would rob the SOB too but thats my preference.

Fear, the friend of exceptional people...

Want to know fear ?

try this link: GeoffThompson.com

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Hello everybody, sorry it took me a while to get back, but my computer has been messed up for the last few days. This ordeal was a total waste of my time, and it was all about him showing off by saying he could take me. I got tired of it all and got ahold of him on Friday...telling him that we need to finish this because its getting old. He told me to **** myself and that he doesnt want to waste the time to meet up with me. I said ok, just wait! I knew he always goes to a burger place on Friday night so I went there and waited for him, yelled at him, and got a running start when I decked him. He fell on his ass holding his face and his 1 friend that he was with backed away looked frightened. I just walked away with my friend so that we would get away before any authorities got there. That was the end of that and I havnt heard from him since. Thanks everybody.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i think thath there is going to be a little bit of talking b4 the fight actually takes place. so while ur face to face w/ this guy (and everyone is watching) bitch slap his ass! now think about it for a ssecond, have u ever been slapped in the face by another man in front of a crowd? that **** is emberassing (not that it has ever happened to me). so bitch slap him then hit him in the 1) temple or 2) jaw if you hit him hard enough he will go down! then beat kick him while hes down. just be careful because if hes anything like the "chollas" that i grew up w/ in vegas (which i doubt, for the simple fact that he has a screen name!) he''ll fight dirty (guns, knives etc) and he'll bring friends. good luck bro

chevy44 is offline Member
    F-u-c-k I Was To Late

Vidooch is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    try fuking his mother then you can own him without violence..
    bro i actually did that once! felt really good at the time but i realize now that was messed up.

will someone lock this so i dont have to read it again?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Not to sound dumb but some of my long term, supposed friends talk **** about me behind my back all the time. Most of the crap they talk is about girls. If I am nice to their girlfriends then I am trying to sleep with them. BS. If there girlfriends or wives make nice comments about me they get really pissed off. Had a talk with one "friend" last week who stopped over unannounced to tell me he had been pissed off at me for months for kissing a girl one time that he used to date. You would have thought I had slept with his wife or something. I was drunk, it was 3am, she pulled her shirt up and went to make out with me. I kissed her, nothing else and it had been 4 months since they had dated (for a whole 90 days) It was liked I killed his kid or something. All my friends are talking behind my back about it, saying how "yeah I think he wanted to F my girlfriend at one time", etc. Pisses me off but you have to let the idiots talk. Don't worry about the guy, and find new friends if they believe his bull****.

Stop hanging with those guys.

Best thing I ever did was stop hanging with my room mate and the groups we used to associate it. Club nights were wild and fun and had all the chicks but in the end, all the gossup, rumors, and COCK BLOCKING was just a waste of time.
    NONE of them except two people even know where I live now. It is the BEST THING I could have done. Very healthy to avoid all that.
    The second you start picking up on a girl is the second they think they can get her also since she is talking to you.

Like I said before. If you have to start a thread asking advice on kicking somoenes ass, then you really dont have a reason to kick his ass. If you had a reason to kick his ass, the normal person would have done so already and wouldnt even bother bragging about it.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    i think thath there is going to be a little bit of talking b4 the fight actually takes place.

I love people like that. The ones who feel they need to intimidate before the fight by talking sh it. There is NO TALKING. The second the person tries to talk is the second you realize he is trying to talk his way out of it. That is when you just sock the **** out of him and walk away.
    Then go **** his mom or do what you gotta do.

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    i've come to a realization that fighting is simply a sign of weakness. Unless of course it's for self defense. But if some guy is talking sh*t to you on the street and you've got real balls, then you know he's the one with the little dick, not you. so f*ck em.

mi dos cents

foobs

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Dont carry a knife to a gun fight.........

mountain man is offline New Member

Thumbs down Ugh

Assualt and Battery can carry 10-15 years in Prison. For real, check yourself.
    Can you say fight every day? Guess what you'll be fighting over??? Sorry for the reality check but it was much needed.
    MM

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    haha... no flaming bro... i noticed you're a newb member... but for future posts, check the date of the thread... as you will notice, this one is from january.... dont' sweat it... i made the same mistake myself early on

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information