Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not very good with math or sharing bro. My mama always said I was a stingy kid. I seem to share with other women very well though just not men

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    U know if u boys want to have fun and all Im sure I can find something else to do lol
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    kitty, you just let this young buck know when the grandfather pases out...

RON
    50 I told you you'll never be a PIMP like me. When this old timer is done she'll be sleeping from exaustion and you'll be spankin it in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    50 I told you you'll never be a PIMP like me. When this old timer is done she'll be sleeping from exaustion and you'll be spankin it in the shower.
    dang ron, that was actually pretty **** funny. Shower it is then

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    :spudnikwo :spudniksn
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

:depressed

RON
    :spudnikdi

Ambulance is offline Member
    As long as theres not 5 cops holding handcuffs at the table i'll think about it lol

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    ****! I miss out on all the fun!!! GAW****IT!

Yeah palme, living in europe makes the trip very expensive. But I would love to go see the Mr. O some day and meet some AR members. Just got too many expenses these daysthough, so it won't be this year. But those expenses are not ongoing, so hopefully I'll get to go another year

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Keep me posted...and I am in on this drinking game....my beer belly is telling me I can compete...I'll take Pete's pus*y ass anytime...LMAO...Pete it's good to see you posting again brother...it's been too long!
    Thanks Butch...appreciate the shout brotha. Oh and if you think you can hang with me in regards to the consumption of libations....bring it on big guy!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    Thanks Butch...appreciate the shout brotha. Oh and if you think you can hang with me in regards to the consumption of libations....bring it on big guy!!
    I'll drink with you bro...but I am not about to compete with you..LMAO. I always get too wasted when I compete with people. So I would love to throw as many as I can take with you...then I will pass out and we'll do it again the next morning...LMAO!

You better be there Barbi. Trust me you'll have fun

Butch, Flying is fine with me. We can only get 5 or 6 drinks in durring our 45 min flight but I'm cool with it.
    5 to 6 drinks while we are in the air...coutless drinks before we leave...we should meet up at the beach for a few beers then take a cab to the airport from MB...it is only a $12 cab ride...sure as hell beats paying for parking at LAX. This way we could drink before and board the plane with a nice buzz...

RON
    Fine with me. We can start drinkin in the morning as far as I'm concerned bro. OR hell the night before we could just party till we have to get on the flight .

JUST for you people who don't go to vegas alot. THERE IS NO SLEEPING IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!! You party for the whole weekend then you sleep when you get home.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I talked to the boss and she said we could go. now for all you liars on here that are saying that you are going. I am making a list and come october you people better be there. that goes double for the guys who thought this up.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I talked to the boss and she said we could go. now for all you liars on here that are saying that you are going. I am making a list and come october you people better be there. that goes double for the guys who thought this up.
    Don't worry bout me and Shredz we are gonna be there. BUT your just not in the "click".....Sorry Mart

Just playin bro see ya there

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Don't worry bout me and Shredz we are gonna be there. BUT your just not in the "click".....Sorry Mart

Just playin bro see ya there
    so we don't seem like such dumb asses, someone told me click was spelled clique.

I will be there that you caqn count on. I'm going to the Keys in a little bit and should meat Mass while I'm there. I think it would be pretty cool to meat the people who have helped me. Oh yeah and drink all their asses under the table.( Anybody know a good drug dealer out there? Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Just Kidding )

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    so we don't seem like such dumb asses, someone told me click was spelled clique.

I will be there that you caqn count on. I'm going to the Keys in a little bit and should meat Mass while I'm there. I think it would be pretty cool to meat the people who have helped me. Oh yeah and drink all their asses under the table.( Anybody know a good drug dealer out there? Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Just Kidding )
    You'd like to MEAT mass eh bro? That a sexual term? :P Just kiddin with ya bro,

I hope to see all of you there.

--Hoss

RON
    Hoss hopefully we can meet bro. But don't take offence if we don't bro. I just don't plan on spending much time in the Arcades

cb25 is offline Banned
    Hoss hopefully we can meet bro. But don't take offence if we don't bro. I just don't plan on spending much time in the Arcades
    lol...

yea it'll be fun to have ya there hoss...

Arcades are the shiat!!! I might be lighting some people up for money in pinball, and if they have darts there...Forget about it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Ron, Shredz, I think it might be a good idea to put a date down on when we need an official count so that research on packages and such can begin. Earlier the money is spent will be cheaper on everyone
    I've got a friend that works at either AA or United, I'll check with her on if she can get a deal working. Her and one of my best friends go to Vegas every month

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Ron, Shredz, I think it might be a good idea to put a date down on when we need an official count so that research on packages and such can begin. Earlier the money is spent will be cheaper on everyone
    I've got a friend that works at either AA or United, I'll check with her on if she can get a deal working. Her and one of my best friends go to Vegas every month

Awesome bro thanks...I am looking into a few things right now as well as I am sure Ron is doing some research too.

Any help would be appriecated...expecially from any of you locals out there who know which hotels are good and which ones to stay away from.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Im definitely interested, I highly doubt that there will be any type of group discount tho, seeing as they know olympia will be in town...they take full advantage of those who need a place to stay during the weekend of a show! RON, you will have mail soon bro!
    -Cy

....****, btw, welcome back pete235, **** I havent seen you post in here in a while!!

Can I bring Rachel??? We can share a room!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    you 2 better get some permission slips first..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Can I bring Rachel??? We can share a room!
    you 2 better get some permission slips first...

RON
    For those going heres the site if you wanna check anything out http://www.ifbb.com/olympia/

I already called the travel agent they recomend and she is getting me the info out in May when they have it prepared. When we have a better idea of how many we need we can calling Mandela Bay for the room prices

For those going heres the site if you wanna check anything out http://www.ifbb.com/olympia/

I already called the travel agent they recomend and she is getting me the info out in May when they have it prepared. When we have a better idea of how many we need we can calling Mandela Bay for the room prices
    Mandalay Bay will most likely be a rip off that weekend...you may want to check into prices for Luxor, NYNY and Tropicana....amongst others....man I am looking forward to this!

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Mandalay Bay will most likely be a rip off that weekend...you may want to check into prices for Luxor, NYNY and Tropicana....amongst others....man I am looking forward to this!
    I just though we'd wanna stay in the same hotels with the pros. But yea stuff at the top of the strip is cheaper. We'll look in to all of them there is soo much time.

But just so all you BITCHES know me Butch and will most likely pay about $100 or less for our flight God I love So Cal.

I just though we'd wanna stay in the same hotels with the pros. But yea stuff at the top of the strip is cheaper. We'll look in to all of them there is soo much time.

But just so all you BITCHES know me Butch and will most likely pay about $100 or less for our flight God I love So Cal.
    Not really the top of the strip...Luxor is next door to MB and the Trop is across the street...oh well....see what everyone else wants to do....I am game for anything.

Besides RON we'll have money left over after we pay for our CHEAP ASS flights to LV..... I know I am going to be saving mass $$$$$ on my flight...RT starting $89....Gawd I love living in a city that flys to LV every 30 minutes....So Cali will definitly be represented that weekend....LMAO...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'll do some checking on package deals for hotel and flight and let you know what I find. Otherwise, you people let me know where we're staying so I can make a reservation.
    I'll get my plane ticket for free

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sorry Barbi...Cutie. Can't Room with you now
    Well then....the only way I'm going is if someone convinces Sicilain30 to go and be my roomy!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well then....the only way I'm going is if someone convinces Sicilain30 to go and be my roomy!
    Well I really want you to go so I suppose I could have 2 roomies I'd say your coming wherther you want to or not but i remember you like guns so what I meant is your coming please

Well I really want you to go so I suppose I could have 2 roomies I'd say your coming wherther you want to or not but i remember you like guns so what I meant is your coming please
    Don't try and sweet talk me now. You BLEW it.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Don't try and sweet talk me now. You BLEW it.
    Oh man.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    you 2 better get some permission slips first...
    Hell we got those!! We just need you guys to sign for the room

Yep you screwed up big time mister!!!!!

ooohhh, ron, you ****ed up didn't ya? Should have left all the options open...oh well, i'll be in the shower if you need me

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Hell we got those!! We just need you guys to sign for the room
    Hoss, not a problem if you let me sneak in your bed and pretend i'm you. Of course, she'll know when I put my wide member in her, but at that point, she won't care. Sure hoss, I got your room.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information