Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Make sure you walk Mart down there with a leash and collar Mass.........you know he'll hump every leg he passes if you don't. hahahaha
    Arent you going bro? We need somebody to watch the kids while we're all out partying...hahahaha
    Last edited by mass junkie; 07-14-2004 at 12:33 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Arent you going bro? We need somebody to watch the kids while we're all out partying...hahahaha
    I'd love too but I'm going through an "out of money" experiance right now.

I'd watch the kids for you guys no problem. But you guys have to let me keep them for at least four hours...........they could never make the kind of money I'd like if they only panhandle for a couple of hours.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I will just see yall there. I aint paying 210 to 379 a room for Vegas. I can walk my extra grand I saved by staying at Imperial and buy yall some drinks. Count me out on Mandalay. Just not worth the difference. Mass you can sleep on the floor in my room and we will walk our asses to see Barbi. More time to sober up with fresh air.
    LOL If I was paying for it.....I wouldn't be in the Mandalay Bay either. My friend won't stay in anything but the best. Hell ... considering where he's coming from....I don't blame him. Since he wants to upgrade and pay the cash.....who am I to deny him that pleasure
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Got my flight today.

Arrive in Vegas at 9:50 AM on Oct 28th.
    Leaving on Monday at 1:55.
    200 bucks both ways.

I am a thrifty mother ****er. More money to destroy my beautiful body with.
    I don't know if I can do this on my own. Barbi please assist me in my destuction. I'm only bringing 8k so I may need to borrow some from Mass.
    Please hurt me. Hurt me bad.

Got my flight today.

200 bucks both ways.

I don't know if I can do this on my own. Barbi please assist me in my destuction. I'm only bringing 8k so I may need to borrow some from Mass.
    I got your back bro....by the time were done with vegas..either we'll be owning that mother or claiming bankruptcy

I got your back bro....by the time were done with vegas..either we'll be owning that mother or claiming bankruptcy

I know how you roll bro and you said you were bringing 15k. I have been rat holling money from my wife and I only have 8k. I guess if we team up 23k will do for a weekend. You never know. I still got three months to save. I can allready tell this is going to get UUUUGLYYYY.

I know how you roll bro and you said you were bringing 15k. I have been rat holling money from my wife and I only have 8k. I guess if we team up 23k will do for a weekend. You never know. I still got three months to save. I can allready tell this is going to get UUUUGLYYYY.
    well I have an empty visa card thats burning a hole in my wallet

well I have an empty visa card thats burning a hole in my wallet

Thats the only rule my wife laid out. Only cash. I am not supposed to bring any cards. I did just get one on the mail she doesn't know about. Buisness line of 20k. I realy think I should leave it home also. Well maybe I should bring it just for emergencies.

BTW she did have a couple other rules. No ****ing around and no cocaine. I guess I will just have to stay in my room.

Thats the only rule my wife laid out. Only cash. I am not supposed to bring any cards. I did just get one on the mail she doesn't know about. Buisness line of 20k. I realy think I should leave it home also. Well maybe I should bring it just for emergencies.

BTW she did have a couple other rules. No ****ing around and no cocaine. I guess I will just have to stay in my room.
    lol...I dont know about you but my accountant is gonna take a **** when I try to explain this trip to him...cant wait bro this is gonna be a trip of a lifetime....this time I wont be all shy around the women cuz I wont be smelling like the fish we didnt catch

$8,000 is a lot of destruction. I see a lot of liver's going to hell on this trip.

Got my flight today.

200 bucks both ways.

3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

lol...I dont know about you but my accountant is gonna take a **** when I try to explain this trip to him...cant wait bro this is gonna be a trip of a lifetime....this time I wont be all shy around the women cuz I wont be smelling like the fish we didnt catch

I'm goimng to try to be a little more shy this time bro. I was only a drink or two away from regret. Thats why I am bringing my partner to keep me out of trouble. I know you guys want stop me from doinf anything bad. Nikki wanted to know are you bringing the boss still?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    $8,000 is a lot of destruction. I see a lot of liver's going to hell on this trip.
    I was wandering if I needed to preload some milk thistle? I figure the abuse I will be giving my liver I may need a transplant when I get back.

LOL I'm thinking you should get on the waiting list NOW...by the time our trip is over you might within a year or two of getting one.

I'm goimng to try to be a little more shy this time bro. I was only a drink or two away from regret. Thats why I am bringing my partner to keep me out of trouble. I know you guys want stop me from doinf anything bad. Nikki wanted to know are you bringing the boss still?
    Dont think so bro....might not be able to find someone who can handle our kids for that long its cool though...theres something she wants to do with her girlfriends that will be out of town for a few days...so its an even trade

Mart - I won't let you get in trouble. I'll bring the taser. If I see you getting too chummy with anyone but ME I'll shock you straight!

Dont think so bro....might not be able to find someone who can handle our kids for that long its cool though...theres something she wants to do with her girlfriends that will be out of town for a few days...so its an even trade

I was hoping not. Would not be the same if you had to wear a leash. Party on.

Mart - I won't let you get in trouble. I'll bring the taser. If I see you getting too chummy with anyone but ME I'll shock you straight!

No kidding. i realy want you to. i have never cheated on her because I never put myself in that sittuation. So if you see me getting to chummy go ahead and put me out. No hard feelings and my wife will be greatful.

I was hoping not. Would not be the same if you had to wear a leash. Party on.
    R.W.H.I.V.S.I.V. I think you can figure that one out

R.W.H.I.V.S.I.V. I think you can figure that one out

I hate that commercial. My wife always has second thoughts every time she see it. She's not worried about me cheating but with my track record she is worried about me lighting up someones gord. Seems to happen everytime I go somewhere without her.

No kidding. i realy want you to. i have never cheated on her because I never put myself in that sittuation. So if you see me getting to chummy go ahead and put me out. No hard feelings and my wife will be greatful.
    I have faith you are a good man and wouldn't even consider it so I'm sure it won't be necessary. Most of us are gonna be there to party, dream about what we want to look like when we "grow" up.

But if you need me too.......I'll do what I gotta for the Little Woman!

I have faith you are a good man and wouldn't even consider it so I'm sure it won't be necessary. Most of us are gonna be there to party, dream about what we want to look like when we "grow" up.

But if you need me too.......I'll do what I gotta for the Little Woman!

Thanks, I will hold you to that.

Mart will be good....the night we hung out he had 3 beautiful women hanging off of him...and he still told me every chance he got ...how he would never do that to his wife.. But have fun we will.. no question about that have I

Mart will be good....the night we hung out he had 3 beautiful women hanging off of him...and he still told me every chance he got ...how he would never do that to his wife.. But have fun we will.. no question about that have I
    The worse3d complement I ever got was that night. Remember? Oh Mart your so cute I just love snuggling against you. Your just so fluffy.

**** fluffy. When is that a complement?

Anything for you Mart

So did you take the three girls back.....and take care of them?

So did you take the three girls back.....and take care of them?
    lol yeah right....Im shy

Throwing the bullchit flag there MR!

Throwing the bullchit flag there MR!
    Serious...ask mart

lol yeah right....Im shy

I wondered where he went.

Serious...ask mart

Sense we are being serious. My boy was a little quiet. I think everyone will be a little shocked when they meet everyone in person. It wont be what we expect but I promise it wont take long to get aquainted.

Looking forward to it

Farmer is offline Member
    I am in the process of getting some flights through my girls best friend. I know a lot of you don't know me now but after Vegas I'll be part of the "fam"

Peace

Farmer

Looking forward to it Farmer

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    whoah... sounds kewl as hell. What kind of money would i be lookin at? and sorry if this is the worst question ever asked on this board...but isn't the "0" already over?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    whoah... sounds kewl as hell. What kind of money would i be lookin at? and sorry if this is the worst question ever asked on this board...but isn't the "0" already over?

Around 500 for room and flight. and no the O is in October.

We can delete this ****. Only person to show was Barbi. Not that was a bad thing but all of you other guys were full of ****.

Was thinking the same thing. Glad I got to meet you Mart

Was thinking the same thing. Glad I got to meet you Mart

Same here girl.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    oh i was there, I made it to the expo, the place smelled like farts, cause of all the free protein they were giving away.. Lee Priest walked by me, that short ****, haha.. bill kazmier was blowed out huge, so was marius pudjanoski? Lou Ferigno was there, was going to do the Atlas stones thing for metrix, but my knee is horse**** right now haha... Next year folks, we'll meet up..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information