Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Saying **** like "Let's just nuke Iraq and turn it into a giant parking lot." is just stupid and ridiculous. Seriously!!! Smarten up, WHO is going to park there?!?

The problem is the fact that everyone WANTS to be alone and apart from invaders. THAT is stupid. You see, whether you believe in God (religion or not), or whether you are athiest and do not believe in God (it works BOTH ways)...

You see, if Adam and Eve existed (and you believe that theory), then all men and women were ONE colour, there WAS NO FVCKING BLACK, WHITE, BROWN OR YELLOW, so that whole colour/racial thing is BULLSH!T. All countries should UNITE, and put aside their greed for wealth and power! There is no, I'm a "white American" or I'm a "white Swedish" or i'm a "black German" cuz colour has nothing to do with it. If all humans were white, we would still have tons of problems (no doubt) but no where near as many racial battles that always go on.

NOW, if you DO NOT believe in God or the Adam/Eve theory, then your more a science person, and that whole natural selection thing. Well, to the best of our ability, they say that life began in Africa. And most likely, mankind was first born black, or dark brown type colour. Again, just the exact same as I said above, people began to leave the mother land and expand, people's colours changed, attitudes, etc...

IT REALLY seems like man has become MORE STUPID over time. I mean yeah, we got science and computers and all that, but PSYCHOLOGICALLY they are not any better off at all. If they just put energy into getting people closer and together more, that would be great. I mean, I don't care WHAT it would be, say the ENTIRE world was ONE giant United States, or ONE giant Germany, England, Iraq, wutever, as long as it's just one, and people are more concentrated on BETTERING THEMSELVES, not worrying about stupid oil prices and God **** elections and all that ****, this world without a doubt would be a better place.

I CAN'T SEE HOW ANYONE could reject that or deny it or fight that. I dare you to try, and if you do, your a jizz monkey for being against it, a big hungy jizz monkey!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh, yeah, and that's totally off topic, but who cares

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bush!!! On a lighter note...Thanks cycleon for banning that punk militiaguy...even if it is temporary...terrorist propaganda should never be tolerated on an American board!!!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Oh, yeah, and that's totally off topic, but who cares
    dont worry teri i love you

i like your hiipie way of thinking! j/k but yeah **** it would be great if people could stop putting there past history as a reason for war.

btw how can you let your governement spend 80billions for an uncertain war and let million of people diying from disease that could be cure with like 1/10th of it

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    Bush!!! On a lighter note...Thanks cycleon for banning that punk militiaguy...even if it is temporary...terrorist propaganda should never be tolerated on an American board!!!
    And I am assuming that your the kinda person who "Upholds my constitutional right to.. bear arms/freedom to speech"? Well, he is both of those, so which way do you want it? To be able to say what you want, or not?

I find it funny how people are like that, pro freedom of speech, unless its against them.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Funny- I got a raise in Sea Pay! IDP/Jump went up too!
    ****, must be nice... sea pay for me and most guys I know went down last year. Since it has the funky formula to figure out how much you get they can tweak the formula and help out some, screw others....

LotsoLove is offline Associate Member
    I'm torn I mean I love Bush simply for the fact the he will f up the terrorists but with all the recent stuff I'm torn???

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The strange thing is that I think the American people were ready to sacrifice maybe 1000-2000 of our dear soldiers to get rid of Saddam - but seem a bit queasy at several hundred to ensure that it turns into some sort of democracy there instead of a complete mess. I dont know why people cant understand that if Iraq succeeds, even modestly - the whole region will be turned on its head in many ways as people see that indeed they can have a say in their government and not only be ruled by despots - this will reduce recruiting for terrorists and cut their support as well - leave them less places to operate from - why cant people see how important this is to ensure that we dont get attacked again?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    The strange thing is that I think the American people were ready to sacrifice maybe 1000-2000 of our dear soldiers to get rid of Saddam - but seem a bit queasy at several hundred to ensure that it turns into some sort of democracy there instead of a complete mess. I dont know why people cant understand that if Iraq succeeds, even modestly - the whole region will be turned on its head in many ways as people see that indeed they can have a say in their government and not only be ruled by despots - this will reduce recruiting for terrorists and cut their support as well - leave them less places to operate from - why cant people see how important this is to ensure that we dont get attacked again?
    Because that is not what CNN or the New York Times is telling them....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

I think the American people were ready to watch a movie where the USAF blew up Saddam with a few bombs and watch the Army turn Baghdad into rubble, then have Charlton Heston playing George Bush declare peace and prosperity in a fully democratic and American-loving Iraq, and send all the US troops home by the end of the two hour show. With no American bloodshed.

Bush knows that Americans have no stomach to see dead US soldiers . . . that's why he's told US media companies not to show 'em (or else!) . . .

--Tock

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    ****, must be nice... sea pay for me and most guys I know went down last year. Since it has the funky formula to figure out how much you get they can tweak the formula and help out some, screw others....
    Yeah..I know lots of folks that got the dirty end of the stick..that is when a creative DK is a valuable asset to a unit!

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Many people in the US are reacting like many Israelis have reacted (and some still do) to Palestinian terror attacks. They see dead bodies and their emotions take over them. That minute they don't see terrorists or civilians and they don't tell the difference between the majority who are innocent civilians and the minority who are acting in the name of terrorist states and organizations. In Iraq, at the moment, there is a minority group who are supported by Iran and Syria and are doing their best to kick the US out. They figure that if the do really horrible things, the average American will say this isn't worth it and the pressure on Bush to leave Iraq will increase. The thing Americans have to remember is that behind this very violent terrorist minority is the very silent innocent minority. Those who are themselves terrorized by the same Iraqi terrorists that attack the US. Those who have never read the Quran because they never learned how to read, and those who just want to get on with their lives in peace. We have them in the WB and Gaza as well, but since they don't do harm, no one talks about them. Helping those people build an independent democracy in Iraq will be worth it for everyone except the terrorists. The Americans will not only win another battle in their fight against terror and weaken terrorism by getting an Arabic country out of that circle, but they will also have an ally to help them fight terrorism from within. From an economic point of view, I don't think any explaining is needed. There will be a new market for the Americans to trade and that means more money, jobs, etc for the US (and Iraqis). I think that by fighting the terror in Iraq, and at the same time investing in developing the state for the silent majority - building schools, creating jobs, bringing up the life standards, improving infrastructure, etc, by doing that the Americans will win the support of the majority of Iraqis and weaken the terrorists. An Arabic friend of mine told me that all Israel has to do in order to gain the full support of the Israeli Arabs, is invest in them. Give them better lives and they will love you for it. I guess the same goes for Iraq. Give them something to lose, and they will lose interest in war.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I think the American people were ready to watch a movie where the USAF blew up Saddam with a few bombs and watch the Army turn Baghdad into rubble, then have Charlton Heston playing George Bush declare peace and prosperity in a fully democratic and American-loving Iraq, and send all the US troops home by the end of the two hour show. With no American bloodshed.

Bush knows that Americans have no stomach to see dead US soldiers . . . that's why he's told US media companies not to show 'em (or else!) . . .

--Tock
    I agree with you for once, Tock...I dont think the American people expected this to turn in to the big bummer that is has..although I dont think that should change much of anything...but at the beginning, the people were expecting the Iraqis to welcome in the soliders with open arms..militias and that military to surrender...lots of policy-makers/administrators got a wake up call...
    It also futher fueled the fires for those that want to level that entire region...which isnt a bad idea..but the expected plan- didnt transpire the way it was hope for, by those civilians/politicans retraining the military.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Nice post, it couldn't have been said better.

--Tock

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

--Tock
    For once I'm in agreement with you Tock.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information