sublime is offline New Member

t3 question with cycle

ive been searching the board for a answer and cant find it soo im hopeing one of you guys could help me find the answer with it here it goes.... i want to shed some bf right now so i just came off a 400mg test enthenate 300mg deca and 40mged of dbol and i had great gains but now onto the cutting phase here is my plan

400mg eq week 1-10
    50mg winni week 6-11
    200mg test cypinate week 1-10

now question being how would i dose the t3 and clen into it i know a 2 week on and 2 week off with t3 but what point would u put the t3 into the cycle ?? ohh by the way im going to run arimidex to keep the water down from the test . im looking for suggestions? im 6'0 220lbs and about 12.5 % bf

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i assume you meant 2 weekk for the clen ... as the t3 shouldn't be run like that. Is that what you meant?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude, as far as clen goes...start with one tab per day and add a tab per day until you reach a maximum of 6 or 7 (if you get too shaky at 4-5 tabs...stop there). But 6 or 7 should be your daily max. Stay at that level for the remainder of the 2 weeks. Then go on an ECA for 2 weeks, then back on clen for 2 weeks (start up again at 6-7 tabs...no need to taper back up), ECA for 2 weeks, etc......run that cycle for the entire 10 weeks (2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA, 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA, 2 weeks clen)

As far as T3 dosing...here is an excellent thread from CYCLEON. It should answer ALL of your questions...good luck man.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=766

Thread Information