helpmeAAS! is offline New Member

Lifting During Prop Pain?

Hey guys. For the first 3 or 4 weeks of my Deca /Test Prop cycle, I was injecting only into the quads and glutes. The prop hurt when I injected it alone, but then I started doing it with the deca all the time and the pain went away. I do EOD injections, in case you were wondering.

Recently (weeks 4, 5, and part of 6), I have been injecting into my pecs and biceps. The pecs feel wonderful- painless like with the quads and glutes. But the biceps kill! I can't move my arm without pain for like two days, so I am trying to limit those injections to 1x per week. I love how tight they look when they are sore though...

Annnnnyway, here's my question: does working the biceps while they hurt really bad have any negative effects? I think its just mental, but I seem to lift more when I lift on "pain days", like an additional 10-15 lbs on whatever I was doing before.

On a side note, god I love aas! I'm on a low dose cycle, and the gains are wonderful. I know my next cycle sure won't be a low doser!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    why dont u switch from the biceps to the delts. it will be less pain.. if not try training the biceps on the day that you inject into them. the pain wont be as strong that same day. its usually the next day that hurts like hell.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helpmeAAS!
    Hey guys. For the first 3 or 4 weeks of my Deca /Test Prop cycle, I was injecting only into the quads and glutes. The prop hurt when I injected it alone, but then I started doing it with the deca all the time and the pain went away. I do EOD injections, in case you were wondering.

Recently (weeks 4, 5, and part of 6), I have been injecting into my pecs and biceps. The pecs feel wonderful- painless like with the quads and glutes. But the biceps kill! I can't move my arm without pain for like two days, so I am trying to limit those injections to 1x per week. I love how tight they look when they are sore though...

Annnnnyway, here's my question: does working the biceps while they hurt really bad have any negative effects? I think its just mental, but I seem to lift more when I lift on "pain days", like an additional 10-15 lbs on whatever I was doing before.

On a side note, god I love aas! I'm on a low dose cycle, and the gains are wonderful. I know my next cycle sure won't be a low doser!
    here is what i do. whatever muscle i inject into , as soon as a get to the gym i do a few small very light sets of that mucle group to help spread out the oil a little better. also are u rubbing the area for a few minutes after injecting?

also u can cut it with some b-12 to take the pain away almost completely. i see nothing wrong with working out the mucles group if it hurts

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    as in injecting b-12 right? whats the science behind that?and how much, one cc good enough? just curious

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    as in injecting b-12 right? whats the science behind that?and how much, one cc good enough? just curious

yep vitamin b-12. science is it dilutes the BA in the prop so it makes it smoother. 1/2cc is good IMO

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    Well, I did what you guys suggested- I did arms the day I injected into my arms, and the pain is gone. Thanks! Although, I was definitely lifting more with the pain- I wonder which is better... pain + better lifts or no pain + slightly lower weights.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    do you just stick the syringe in the b12 vial and draw?

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    do you just stick the syringe in the b12 vial and draw?
    nope, I suck it out of the vial and spit it into the syringe, works everytime

Thread Information