Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
anna what do you charge for half and half
Whatever the market will bear, Darling. Generally in the neighborhood of $200 for a short time, but the sky is the limit. It is carnival time right now, and there is a lot of crazy money to be made between now and Ash Wednesday. Frankly, I am more interested in having fun, so sometimes I amuse myself by quoting outrageously high prices for my services, since I am not really interested anyway. Then again, sometimes the potential client calls my bluff and agrees. Go figure.

I have to ask, though, why you would unearth such an old thread, to post such an off-topic hijackerish question. You are bringing a lot of bozos out of the woodwork.

As for the cycle, I decided not to do it, though I did get the T-400. I just didn't do the doses I was daydreaming about. Lately, I have been fine with 1000mg/week and depending on continued availability, I might cut back to as little as half of that. After the beginning of next year, I might stop altogether. I will have to go off temporarily anyway, and off the estrogen too, for surgery.

Love
Anna