Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
This is a touchy subject b/c of what can happen. Roid rage is a myth in itself, but some people feel invincible and are always angry to due the mental effects it can have on you. It's all mental and in no way does AAS directly effect your anger.

Ever hear of people commiting suicide b/c of steroids ? Sure you do, it was just on MTV about a month ago. Is it true? Absolutely not!!! In reality anyone who knows about AAS knows that's complete Bull$hit. For someone to commit suicide while being on AAS had to have had some underlying issues, manic depressant being one of the possibilites.

So to answer your question "Does anyone recommend this cycle," I say no. Since you have already had issues with AAS and anger upping the doses and adding compounds may not be in your best interest. Especially combining them with whatever meds you're taking.

Give me a cycle and I'll give you the most out of it. But give me a predicament where health and safety may be affected, I'll deny it but will give you my best opinion...............

..This is the answer I'd listen to......