adodd is offline New Member

3 or 6 times e/d

I just finished my first week on naposim at 20mg e/d every 4 hours. All went well, no bloat, atleased nothing noticeable but no real noticeable strength or weight gain (only up maybe 2 or 3 pounds tops) either;weird...I did however see a difference in my physique; I appear to be a little bigger. I wanted to up my dose to 30mg e/d. My question is, do i take it 3x every 4 hours, or say 6 times every 2.5 hours. First pill will be taken anytime between 630 and 730am. Try to be in bed by 8 or 9pm and I know dbol shouldn't be taken too late into the evening. All suggestions welcome. Thx in advance.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    IMHO I would take it every 4 hrs. trying to do it every 2.5 hrs. would get to be a pain in the a$$ for me

bump

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    I would take it every four hours. 2-3 pounds in the first week is a decent weight gain, but I am sure it is mostly water, the strength will come soon. Are you doing dbol only for your cycle?

I'm not gonna lie, it is a dbol only cycle. No need to flame, i've heard it all a million times over; just thought I'd learn the hard way, and find out for myself. After being on for a week, I'm a little dissapointed; I was expecting more. Hopefully the gains pick up.

Well you could bump to 30mgs/day and see better results but I am curious as to what you expected in one week though?? How long is your cycle planned for? I would throw some milk thistle in also to protect the old liver.

I did months and months of research before deciding on this (thanks a ton to this forum) and everyone claimed to have felt dbols effects within 3-7 days and they had a more drastic weight gain. I guess it could be a good thing that I didn't blow up with water and this is actually a blessing - I dno lol. Eitherway, for the one person who is actually reading this, besides me, you agree, that I should up the dosage?

Yes, if you bump the dosage up I am sure that you will see more water and strength gains.

What are your thoughts on taking all 30mg right in the morning "breakfast of champions"

I have heard of some bros doing this before but because of it's short half life I would split it up in 3-4 doses a day

How bout taking it 6times to spread it out;every 2.5 hours. That way, I'd still get to bed at my normal time.
    Example..
    730am
    8pm
    Rather that, or take 2pills 3x a day. Like every 5 hours or so.

I would go with the 3x a day. no need to split it up into 6 doses

muscle_20 is offline Member
    i take it all at breakfast when i use dbols BUT i use other compounds aswell.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Anything lower than 40mg I think should be taken all at once one hour before working out. Split only on non-training days. IMO

I'm pretty tempted to try taking it all at breakfast. Isn't that how the old schoolers did it?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adodd
    I did months and months of research before deciding on this (thanks a ton to this forum) and everyone claimed to have felt dbols effects within 3-7 days and they had a more drastic weight gain. I guess it could be a good thing that I didn't blow up with water and this is actually a blessing - I dno lol. Eitherway, for the one person who is actually reading this, besides me, you agree, that I should up the dosage?
    Most people who say they felt it in 3 days are experiencing placebo effect. Eithe that or they are using Dbol to kickstart their real cycle, i which case they may feel something in 3 days.

Thread Information