TantruM is offline Associate Member

Taking Gear on Planes Inside Canada...

am going across the country at same time im gonna be ready for next cycle... wonder if traveling with gear in bags on plane across canada would be bad idea? im gonna be away from home for a month...

Njectable is offline Member
    well i know its legal for personal use here in Canada, so i would assume it would be ok. But i know they can be anal about what your bringing onto your flights.

If you stay inside Canada put in checked luggage. If you take with you the machines will pick up certain oils and powders.

Its its a domestic flight you should be OK if its kept in your checked luggage. I'm not too sure how tight security is up north but last time I flew I did that and had no probs. DO NOT keep it in your carry-on. My carry-on was searched....it may have been a random thing but if I would have had my gear in there I would've been fvcked.

toolman is offline Banned
    OK, I just got back from multiple flights with it in my carry on and it was not checked out once. I am legal so I figured I would give it a try. Not once did anyone open my bags to check and it was 3 syringges with 6 seperate pins in addition to my vials.

If they find ampules or bottles in your carry on, the police will be called.

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    just eliminate it all and mail it to yourself

Thread Information