BigLadUK is offline New Member

Thumbs up Is CLOMID for me?

Three years ago I was diagnosed as having low testosterone . Since then I’ve been applying one tube of Testim gel (50mg) a day and injecting 100mg of testosterone cypionate every 10 days. The treatment has done much to lift my mood and give me the energy to participate in sports again. I’ve had no side effects.

That said, I still haven’t been able to increase my strength much at the gym. I have an athletic event in three months that I’d like to be in peak shape for. I’m 31 and an intermediate lifter, about 3 days a week. I’d like to increase to 4 days a week and do a cycle of steroids .

I want to do everything I can to prevent side effects so here’s my question: If I’m going to be taking Testim daily after my cycle, do I still need to take Clomid to prevent increased Estrogen levels that might arise from taking higher doses of testosterone cypionate ? Or, will the Testim counter that sufficiently? If I should include Clomid, when, how much and for how long?

I’m also taking 1.25mg a day of Proscar during the cycle and for a week after.

The cycle I’m considering is as follows. Any ideas folks have on it would be appreciated:

Continue taking Testim everyday, then:

WEEK 1 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * Testim
    WEEK 2 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * Testim
    WEEK 3 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * 100mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 4 * 300mg Testosterone Cypionate * 100mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 5 * 300mg Testosterone Cypionate * 200mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 6 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * 300mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 7 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * 300mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 8 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * 200mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 9 * No Testosterone Cypionate * 200mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 10 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * 100mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 11 * No Testosterone Cypionate * Testim
    WEEK 12 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * Testim

After week 8 I’m going back to my therapeutic levels of Testosterone Cypionate and Testim while doing two more weeks of Deca. My logic here might be off, but the thinking is that I hear Deca does a better job of helping you keep gains and doesn’t raise estrogen as much.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think there are better anti-E's and Nolvadex is a better SERM for estrogenic sides. I don't think clomid would be the ideal choice for you but I would look into A-dex and Nolva.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Off TOPIC but.. u should seriously consider not tappering your dosages..

U got the benefit of suprise on your side, use it.
    Shock your body, u'll get good results. Do like 500mg TEST CYP a week for 12 weeks.. with Nolvadex on hand in case of itchy nips.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadUK
    Three years ago I was diagnosed as having low testosterone . Since then I’ve been applying one tube of Testim gel (50mg) a day and injecting 100mg of testosterone cypionate every 10 days. The treatment has done much to lift my mood and give me the energy to participate in sports again. I’ve had no side effects.

That said, I still haven’t been able to increase my strength much at the gym. I have an athletic event in three months that I’d like to be in peak shape for. I’m 31 and an intermediate lifter, about 3 days a week. I’d like to increase to 4 days a week and do a cycle of steroids .

I want to do everything I can to prevent side effects so here’s my question: If I’m going to be taking Testim daily after my cycle, do I still need to take Clomid to prevent increased Estrogen levels that might arise from taking higher doses of testosterone cypionate ? Or, will the Testim counter that sufficiently? If I should include Clomid, when, how much and for how long?

I’m also taking 1.25mg a day of Proscar during the cycle and for a week after.

The cycle I’m considering is as follows. Any ideas folks have on it would be appreciated:

Continue taking Testim everyday, then:

WEEK 1 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * Testim
    WEEK 2 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * Testim
    WEEK 3 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * 100mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 4 * 300mg Testosterone Cypionate * 100mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 5 * 300mg Testosterone Cypionate * 200mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 6 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * 300mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 7 * 200mg Testosterone Cypionate * 300mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 8 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * 200mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 9 * No Testosterone Cypionate * 200mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 10 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * 100mg Deca * Testim
    WEEK 11 * No Testosterone Cypionate * Testim
    WEEK 12 * 100mg Testosterone Cypionate * Testim

After week 8 I’m going back to my therapeutic levels of Testosterone Cypionate and Testim while doing two more weeks of Deca. My logic here might be off, but the thinking is that I hear Deca does a better job of helping you keep gains and doesn’t raise estrogen as much.
    All this needs to be seriously
    reworked, IMO. I dont feel
    comfortable giving out cycle
    recommendations,but this is
    not the route you want to take
    outlined above, not at all.
    As Rickson said,nolva would be
    a better choice.

I will bump this for you,so you
    get some feedabck on it.

Thread Information