chinups Guest

I need help from peeps who have done tbol/anavar. PUMPS ARE INSANE. CAN'T CONTINUE!!

So recently I been getting these sick arse pumps. LIKE SICK! I am in week 4. Doing 50mg anavar 50 mg tbol but the pumps are too much. I tried to go running monday but my calves shins were too pumped along with my longer bacl. So yesterday I hit the gym to do back and biceps. First off I haven't a clue as to how I finished my deadlifts, I ended up dooing 275 for 6 and I can't believe it after I could barely walk. Then after struggling through back workout but getting it done I went on to biceps. FORGET IT!!! I did standing ez bar curls for 4 sets with light weights (increasing 10 lbs each set) and my arms were done. DONE!!! I forced 2 more sets of incline curls on the bench but I am telling you I forced myself and the pumps were straight retarted. I mean my arms were jacked and tight but it was almost unbearable. 1 hour later I felt no pain and I am sore today as if I got a good workout. Also I feel like I am adding size and a bit of bloat could I add a bit of letrozole or is it useless??? I have done 2 other cylces and used dbol /winny/test and things like that with no sides like this. HELP

WTF do I do here. I dropped dosage of tbol today to 40 mg. Thanks

chinups Guest
    wasup with this boys

Evolution-06 is offline New Member
    too bad the pumps arent going to the lil fella when you need it most.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    obviously u never ran tren
    now THEM ARE SOM F'n KRAZY PUMPS .. kant even spank it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, you are getting the extra blood and nutrients to the muscles.. what are you complaining about.. keep up the good work.. take asprin, and drink more water.. no matter what you are taking in now, increase the water..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and yes i have run var/tbol

i prefer var/dbol .. talk about lower back pain.. damn..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chinups Guest
    tai-No I haven't. If wifey was down with this scene god knows what I might have done by then. My dream cycle porp/fina/winny

So f it then??? Just bail in the gym when things are too pumped???? I mean out of the gym I feel fine but I cannot run and push myself in the gym. Main concern is b ball sunday Is start running and the lower back gets this pump WOW WOW WOW

I have dropped dosage to 40mg but I really wanted to do 50/50 anvar tbol throughout for 8 wks. Making good gains and I am getting harder then my well you fill the blank. I am only in week 3-4 ish. SUX!!

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    tai-No I haven't. If wifey was down with this scene god knows what I might have done by then. My dream cycle porp/fina/winny

So f it then??? Just bail in the gym when things are too pumped???? I mean out of the gym I feel fine but I cannot run and push myself in the gym. Main concern is b ball sunday Is start running and the lower back gets this pump WOW WOW WOW

I have dropped dosage to 40mg but I really wanted to do 50/50 anvar tbol throughout for 8 wks. Making good gains and I am getting harder then my well you fill the blank. I am only in week 3-4 ish. SUX!!
    nononoon change ur lifting regiemnt bro.
    lift heavy, fewer reps, w/ longer rests between them. if that doesnt help subside the pump issues then come back post again and we will reassess the issue.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    nononoon change ur lifting regiemnt bro.
    lift heavy, fewer reps, w/ longer rests between them. if that doesnt help subside the pump issues then come back post again and we will reassess the issue.
    Right!!! I am going to give this a try man. I did some of this yesterday but to be honest I don't see me say doing back and doing a full bicep exercise regimine after. I guess as long as the mirror says "damn" what do I care right.

Yo tai your a vet answer this real quick just cause I am lazy. I got a bit of letrozole left over froma test cycle last yr. Letro lowers estrogen levels so in theory if I took some with this cycle although I wouldn't need it would it make me hold less water and lower estro levels?? Or would I risk some kidn of rebound from letro??
    Last edited by chinups; 05-24-2006 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Right!!! I am going to give this a try man. I did some of this yesterday but to be honest I don't see me say doing back and doing a full bicep exercise regimine after. I guess as long as the mirror says "damn" what do I care right.

Yo tai your a vet answer this real quick just cause I am lazy. I got a bit of letrozole left over froma test cycle last yr. Letro lowers estrogen levels so in theory if I took some with this cycle although I wouldn't need it would it make me hold less water and lower estro levels?? Or would I risk some kidn of rebound from letro??
    .25mg ED is ample letro dose to help drop water in MOST cases but i wouldnt bother w/ it in ur cycle set up.

btw just becauseu get a wicked pump does not indicate muscle growth
    just becauseur muscles arent sore the next day doesnt mean they arent growing.. remember those 2

chinups Guest
    Thats the weird thing. I did not expect to be sore today but hot dog I am sore and sore bad. I worked yesterday for sure

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    How long after starting to take the tabs did you start getting these pumps??

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yea bro i know what u mean about the pumps.. i was on test e and tbol and during my chest workouts after flat bench i went to do incline dbs and it would kill me to do it.. i had to stop my workout at times.. it does feel awsome to be that pumped and tight though..lol.. get better bro

chinups Guest
    I am going to ride this out and just deal. I got roughly 3-4 wks left and then clomid therapy.

Pumps came quick 2 wks tops!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Ever considered giving blood to get that RBC count down a bit?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am having a similar problem. I crap out after 3 sets and my arms gain an inche after one set. I've just started lifting heavier than usual for the first few sets so if I'm too blown to contiinue, at least I got the high intensity sets in.

chinups Guest
    BG-What is this??

If I donate blood it will drop the RBC??

I love when people write stuff and make me realize the knowledge I posess is some small time avg board reader shit. LOL

but please do explain

chinups Guest
    Max-Its nutts right??? I really would not care but I recently joined a b ball league and the pumps I get from tbol whenI start playing are insane I can barely run but I think after I looked in the mirror this morning I said there is no way I am ending this early, I am halfway thru and just started clen so I feel the fat burning just began

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    its the tbol, after 6 weeks of 40 mg a day i couldnt wipe my ass cause my lats cramped up.

chinups Guest
    Now mine are not cramps. There more like pumps when I exercise a certain muscle or do something like run, for instance if I run the lower lumbar gets tight from pounding the pavement. If I use the oliptical where my lower back does not have any pressure from legs and feet pounding the floor/concrete there are absolutley no issues. I do not cramp up and I am using super clens too with them

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    what about taurine bro...it helps me sometimes

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I was taking 40 mg Tbol and 30 mg Var for my morning dose before my cardio, then I was hitting the iron pretty hard afte that. My chins felt like they used to after a track meet from just walking on an incline on the treadmill or jumping rope.

Unfortunately, I ran out of Var, so i'm finishing up my cycle for the last 2 weeks with 60-70mg ED Tbol alone (With test and EQ of course). The pumps aren't quite as severe now.

Thread Information