Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Can test E bloating be effectively controlled with Nolva?

Can test E be effectively controlled with Nolva? If so, what might be a good dose to try (that wouldn't too much impair the effectiveness of the test)?

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Nolva is a SERM you would need an AI ie l-dex,letro etc

LJ

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Can test E be effectively controlled with Nolva? If so, what might be a good dose to try (that wouldn't too much impair the effectiveness of the test)?
    As lmbrjack says, l-dex. You can get right here at AR. l-dex works the best for me to stop bloating.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    letro......no bloat issues with at all.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Some claim Nolva reduces/prevents bloat. An AI would be more effective at this action, however.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    letro......no bloat issues with at all.
    Letro blocks too much estrogen which may cause sexual sides from what I've read.

Da_Mayor is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Seattle Junk the l-dex worked good for me after a cycle of deca and test e. When doing a cycle of test e and deca you are going to have water retention and bloating. But with the l-dex and proper pct, 2 weeks after the cycle you should lose almost all of the bloating and water retention. I went from 220 lbs. at 12% bf to 210 lbs. at 9% bf

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Letro blocks too much estrogen which may cause sexual sides from what I've read.

letro alone yes.....letro on test no way. .25mgs of letro ED = no bloat, no sides.....switch to nolva and clomid for PCT. no estrogen rebound, no limp wang if you do it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Mayor
    I agree with Seattle Junk the l-dex worked good for me after a cycle of deca and test e. When doing a cycle of test e and deca you are going to have water retention and bloating. But with the l-dex and proper pct, 2 weeks after the cycle you should lose almost all of the bloating and water retention. I went from 220 lbs. at 12% bf to 210 lbs. at 9% bf
    your going to lose the bloat no matter what after the cycle bro!!!! during the cycle is what he is asking.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i stay pritty dry on cycle running 10mg of nolva ed
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

You're the only one saying nolva is doable to control test E bloat. I like that I experienced no sides with nolva and I read that it helps your blood profile. I'm not sure about the AI's in that regard. A little research is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    How about 5mg per day?
    I'm only on 250mg of Test E.
    If by some chance I do start to get itchy nips, is 5mg enough or just a waste of time and product?
    Thanks

brutesinme is offline Member
    AI's letro and l-dex are bad for your lipid profile, don't know how aromasin affects it.

daspaceman is offline Junior Member
    i`m in week4 of test @500/10days and i`m not getting bloated. I`m taking 5mg of nolvadex and 75mg of proviron ... no bloatness at all, also keep carbs in check...

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daspaceman
    i`m in week4 of test @500/10days and i`m not getting bloated. I`m taking 5mg of nolvadex and 75mg of proviron... no bloatness at all, also keep carbs in check...
    Awesome, although it may still be little early to know for sure in your case from what I've heard, I hope your right.
    I am basicly taking the same cycle, only at 250 Test E every 5 days.
    Just did my second shot 15 minutes ago and I already want to start talking like Macho Man Savage
    OhhhhhYeeeaaaah!!!
    Rock on Brotha!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Mase controls all my sides. I get a few bumps on my forearms and that's it.

M.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme
    AI's letro and l-dex are bad for your lipid profile, don't know how aromasin affects it.

Effect of aromatase inhibition on lipids and inflammatory markers of cardiovascular disease in elderly men with low testosterone levels .

Dougherty RH, Rohrer JL, Hayden D, Rubin SD, Leder BZ.

Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA.

OBJECTIVE: Although androgen replacement has been shown to have beneficial effects in hypogonadal men, there is concern that androgens may deleteriously affect cardiovascular risk in elderly men. DESIGN: Anastrozole is an oral aromatase inhibitor that normalizes serum testosterone levels and decreases oestradiol levels modestly in elderly men with mild hypogonadism. Thirty-seven elderly hypogonadal men were randomized to receive either anastrozole 1 mg daily (n = 12), anastrozole 1 mg twice weekly (n = 11), or daily placebo (n = 14) for 12 weeks in a double-blind fashion. PATIENTS: Men aged 62-74 years with mild hypogonadism defined by testosterone levels less than 350 ng/dl. MEASUREMENTS: Serum levels of fasting lipids, C-reactive protein (CRP), interleukin-6 (IL-6), intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1) and homeostatic model assessment (HOMA) scores were measured at 4-week intervals. RESULTS: Treatment with anastrozole did not significantly affect fasting lipids, inflammatory markers (IL-6, CRP), adhesion molecules (ICAM-1, VCAM-1) or insulin sensitivity (HOMA). There was, however, a positive correlation between changes in serum triglycerides and changes in serum oestradiol levels (P = 0.04). CONCLUSIONS: While short-term administration of anastrozole is an effective method of normalizing serum testosterone levels in elderly men with mild hypogonadism, it does not appear to adversely affect lipid profiles, inflammatory markers of cardiovascular risk or insulin resistance.

The effects of aromatase inhibitors on lipids and thrombosis.

Bundred NJ.

South Manchester University Hospital, Academic Surgery, Education and Research Centre, Southmoor Road, Manchester M23 9LT, UK. [email protected]

Oestrogen is known to influence blood lipid levels and though its cardioprotective effects are less clear than once thought, there remains concern that reduction of oestrogen levels during hormonal treatment for breast cancer may have an adverse effect on cardiovascular risk. While tamoxifen has been shown to improve lipid profiles, the aromatase inhibitors have a very different mode of action and do not possess the oestrogen-agonistic effects of tamoxifen. At present, there are few data on the effects of these agents on lipid profiles. Available data are mixed, but suggest that the different aromatase inhibitors have different effects on lipid profiles. Some studies show anastrozole as generally having little effect on lipids, while others have indicated adverse effects on lipid profiles/increased hypercholesterolaemia. Letrozole has been associated with adverse effects on lipid profiles in some studies, including BIG 1-98, but short-term data from randomised trials do not show increased cardiovascular morbidity. By contrast, exemestane, which has been studied in slightly more detail, may either have little effect or may be associated with slightly improved lipid profiles. In general, the changes have been small and are likely to be of little relevance in women with advanced breast cancer, but if these agents come to be used in early breast cancer, their impact on lipid profiles may become more important. Many studies are currently underway with the aromatase inhibitors, with safety assessments including monitoring lipid levels. The results of these studies are keenly awaited.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Effect of aromatase inhibition on lipids and inflammatory markers of cardiovascular disease in elderly men with low testosterone levels .

Dougherty RH, Rohrer JL, Hayden D, Rubin SD, Leder BZ.

Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA.

OBJECTIVE: Although androgen replacement has been shown to have beneficial effects in hypogonadal men, there is concern that androgens may deleteriously affect cardiovascular risk in elderly men. DESIGN: Anastrozole is an oral aromatase inhibitor that normalizes serum testosterone levels and decreases oestradiol levels modestly in elderly men with mild hypogonadism. Thirty-seven elderly hypogonadal men were randomized to receive either anastrozole 1 mg daily (n = 12), anastrozole 1 mg twice weekly (n = 11), or daily placebo (n = 14) for 12 weeks in a double-blind fashion. PATIENTS: Men aged 62-74 years with mild hypogonadism defined by testosterone levels less than 350 ng/dl. MEASUREMENTS: Serum levels of fasting lipids, C-reactive protein (CRP), interleukin-6 (IL-6), intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1) and homeostatic model assessment (HOMA) scores were measured at 4-week intervals. RESULTS: Treatment with anastrozole did not significantly affect fasting lipids, inflammatory markers (IL-6, CRP), adhesion molecules (ICAM-1, VCAM-1) or insulin sensitivity (HOMA). There was, however, a positive correlation between changes in serum triglycerides and changes in serum oestradiol levels (P = 0.04). CONCLUSIONS: While short-term administration of anastrozole is an effective method of normalizing serum testosterone levels in elderly men with mild hypogonadism, it does not appear to adversely affect lipid profiles, inflammatory markers of cardiovascular risk or insulin resistance.

The effects of aromatase inhibitors on lipids and thrombosis.

Bundred NJ.

South Manchester University Hospital, Academic Surgery, Education and Research Centre, Southmoor Road, Manchester M23 9LT, UK. [email protected]

Oestrogen is known to influence blood lipid levels and though its cardioprotective effects are less clear than once thought, there remains concern that reduction of oestrogen levels during hormonal treatment for breast cancer may have an adverse effect on cardiovascular risk. While tamoxifen has been shown to improve lipid profiles, the aromatase inhibitors have a very different mode of action and do not possess the oestrogen-agonistic effects of tamoxifen. At present, there are few data on the effects of these agents on lipid profiles. Available data are mixed, but suggest that the different aromatase inhibitors have different effects on lipid profiles. Some studies show anastrozole as generally having little effect on lipids, while others have indicated adverse effects on lipid profiles/increased hypercholesterolaemia. Letrozole has been associated with adverse effects on lipid profiles in some studies, including BIG 1-98, but short-term data from randomised trials do not show increased cardiovascular morbidity. By contrast, exemestane, which has been studied in slightly more detail, may either have little effect or may be associated with slightly improved lipid profiles. In general, the changes have been small and are likely to be of little relevance in women with advanced breast cancer, but if these agents come to be used in early breast cancer, their impact on lipid profiles may become more important. Many studies are currently underway with the aromatase inhibitors, with safety assessments including monitoring lipid levels. The results of these studies are keenly awaited.
    Got to love Aromasin .

Bingo!!! Nice post. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Got to love Aromasin.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    You're the only one saying nolva is doable to control test E bloat. I like that I experienced no sides with nolva and I read that it helps your blood profile. I'm not sure about the AI's in that regard. A little research is in order.

i know some people who do and some dont with nolva. and i still do hold a bit of water but not as much as without it
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

At what point in the cycle do you start using Nolva?

i know some people who do and some dont with nolva. and i still do hold a bit of water but not as much as without it

Nolva as well as liquidex(aremidex) works for me, but alot of it depends on what dosages and/or compounds I'm running. If I'm getting pretty steep with my long chains like I am now(I'm on 1200mg of test e) then yes, it does help, but it's minimal. I run 1/2 ml of liquidex ed

At what point in the cycle do you start using nolva or liquidex?

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Nolva as well as liquidex(aremidex) works for me, but alot of it depends on what dosages and/or compounds I'm running. If I'm getting pretty steep with my long chains like I am now(I'm on 1200mg of test e) then yes, it does help, but it's minimal. I run 1/2 ml of liquidex ed

At what point in the cycle do you start using nolva or liquidex?

Well if I have it on hand I'll run a little eod for the first few weeks until the shit really kicks in, then i run it ed.

Really? That's interesting. Doesn't it take 4-6 weeks to kick in or does water retention start almost immediately?

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well if I have it on hand I'll run a little eod for the first few weeks until the shit really kicks in, then i run it ed.

Thread Information