ProteinFart is offline Junior Member

My friend is starting his first but has been given bad advice...

Please help me convince him.

He's being told that for his first cycle he should do;

Sust 250/EW (Shot once a week)
    He's also told that with this small cycle he wouldn't need PCT

Don't worry, I won't let him go through ANYTHING without proper pct but I might need help convincing him that a single ester test would be better.

These guys are telling him that because it's a multi-ester, you're injecting a smaller amount of each test.

Please help me convince him otherwise. He'll be following this thread.

Much appreciated everyone. I know you guys can help this guy as you have all helped me sooo much

goose is offline Banned
    Well first Sust 250 has to be shot every other day,as of the mixture of it`s esters.Test will shut you down even a low dose cycle,so PCT is a must if you want to hold gains and recover.

Thanx Goose
    Yeah for sure!
    I told him that because of the faster ester in Sust, he'll need to shoot ED or at LEAST EOD. And yeah, as stated, I won't let him go without PCT. What about SUST for his first cycle? Bad idea right?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Taking sus once a week you would notice gains but there probably would be more sides like acne because of the fluctuating hormone levels. Running the longer ester would give the same results without the sides. Plus, if your not going to take advantage of the prop by shooting eod, why do sus in the first place?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    SUST isn't the best choice for a first, but it isn't the worst either. The problem is the multi esters he will have to deal with. Again, NOT the best choice, but he will be ok. should shoot it EOD though
    DEFINETLY get hime to run PCT. Tell him if he likes erections, he should do it just to be safe!
    Or get him on here and we will try to help him!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i know a couple ignorant people who trust other friends and family on opinions given to them about aas then what i try to show. it sucks but jsut teach him what you can. it wont hurt him if he takes sust once a week but hes going to get very minimal gains, pretty much not even worth doing. but he does need to run pct so keep pressin him on that...

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Taking sus once a week you would notice gains but there probably would be more sides like acne because of the fluctuating hormone levels. Running the longer ester would give the same results without the sides. Plus, if your not going to take advantage of the prop by shooting eod, why do sus in the first place?
    That's what I'm saying, to both those points. I didn't even think of the acne with that kind of fluctuation but you're so right.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    SUST isn't the best choice for a first, but it isn't the worst either. The problem is the multi esters he will have to deal with. Again, NOT the best choice, but he will be ok. should shoot it EOD though
    DEFINETLY get hime to run PCT. Tell him if he likes erections, he should do it just to be safe!
    Or get him on here and we will try to help him!!
    Thanx Sman!
    And I'll make sure I push PCT on him. I like erections too ... well, I like mine.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i know a couple ignorant people who trust other friends and family on opinions given to them about aas then what i try to show. it sucks but jsut teach him what you can. it wont hurt him if he takes sust once a week but hes going to get very minimal gains, pretty much not even worth doing. but he does need to run pct so keep pressin him on that...
    I'm doing my best. These posts help a lot. Thanx man!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinFart
    Thanx Sman!
    And I'll make sure I push PCT on him. I like erections too ... well, I like mine.

Im glad you clarified.

Thread Information