Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: belly fat

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    Exactly how effective is all this stuff.

based on the before and after pics I saw on google the people who appear to have %20+ body fat have gotten slimer but nothing drastic maybe a few %BF lost. It appears it is most effective for disolving small pockets of fat not entire bellies. So what is the reccomended bf % to reach before using this stuff, Im at %14
    Last edited by macktownmac; 08-02-2006 at 03:43 PM.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    as for the Tiratricol and Procaine..... dont know about tiratricol but the procaine might be nice to reduce the pain, but not neccessary if you don't mind a bit of pain
    I found out more information on this from a Mesotherapy doctor:

QUESTION: It says to mix 5 ml of 250 mg Lipostabil with 2.5 ml of 1400 mcg Tiratricol and 2 ml of Procaine 2%.

I totally dont know whether I should just inject the pure Lipostabil or mix it with the Tiratricol and Procaine first. Does anyone know about Tiratricol and Procaine? What do you think I should do?

ANSWER: TIRATRICOL ALSO KNOWN AS TRIAC, IS A METABOLITE FROM T3 HORMONE.
    PROCAINE IS A LOCAL ANESTHETIC AND ALSO PRODUCES VASODILATION, SO IT IS LIKE A RULE THAT EVERY SUBSTANCE USED SHOULD GO WITH PROCAINE TO MAKE THE ABSORPTION OF THE MEDICATION MORE EFFICIENT.

I HAVE USED PURE LIPOSTABIL WITHOUT ANY BUFFERED SOLUTION, BUT MY PATIENTS EXPERIENCED MORE PAIN AND THE SWELLING AND BRUISING WERE MORE SEVERE AND LASTED LONGER.

BTW does anyone know how long the swelling will last ?
    The swelling should go away within 2-3 days, but could last as long as a week for total resolution.

How long have you had the swelling?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    How long have you had the swelling?
    only had it 2 days & it is getting less but just wondered how long till it would be back to normal

based on the before and after pics I saw on google the people who appear to have %20+ body fat have gotten slimer but nothing drastic maybe a few %BF lost. It appears it is most effective for disolving small pockets of fat not entire bellies. So what is the reccomended bf % to reach before using this stuff, Im at %14

dunno, but i'm around %14 too, but 'most' of it is on my lower abs - hence trying the lipo

hey cmax - how long does your DVD suggest between treatments ? ( for the 2cm spaced 4mm deep injects method )

hey cmax - how long does your DVD suggest between treatments ? ( for the 2cm spaced 4mm deep injects method )
    The DVD suggests 7-10 days between treatments.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Liposuction is passe (too long, has painful and downtime recovery span)!

Marcus and I have been investigating the latest in plastic surgery...LIPODISSOLVE, they simply inject you in 2-3 sessions and you're done.

Take a gander:

http://www.skinspirations.info/lipo.php

http://www.asal-meso.com/html/transform.htm#

http://www.myfatdissolve.com/faq.html

M.

only $150 for a kit that lasts 5 sessions...hmm can you do this yourself?

The DVD suggests 7-10 days between treatments
    nice one

There are some who consider lipodissolve injections to be purely phosphatidylcholine, while mesotherapy combines phosphatidylcholine with other ingredients, such as aminophylline, hyaluronidase, procaine, lidocaine etc.

Lipodissolve gives you the benefits of phosphatidylcholine alone while mesotherapy has added ingredients that help to enhance your body's ability to burn rather than store fat. Hyaluronidase enhances the penetration of phosphatidylcholine into the fatty tissues and help break up the tight bands that hold bundles of cellulite together. There is no consensus at this time as to what the best formula is for burning fat or reducing cellulite.

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    just ordered my kit

10 5ml vial Phosphatidylcholine 250mg/ml
    10 2ml Tiratricol 1400mcg/ml
    10 2ml vial Procaine HCl 2%
    02 Anesthetic cream EMLA
    01 Anti-allergic cream Aventis
    10 Syringes 5ml
    30 Very tiny meso-needles
    Step-by-step Instructions.

cant wait to test it and provide feed back, it costs around $350 with shipping

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    feedback, areas are swelling and painfull on the third shot in the same area and a large amount of fatty tissue as gone, other clients are having amazing results and the women are loving it, looking all god at the moment.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    feedback, areas are swelling and painfull on the third shot in the same area and a large amount of fatty tissue as gone, other clients are having amazing results and the women are loving it, looking all god at the moment.
    marcus, what are the ranges of bf% you are treating?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    marcus, what are the ranges of bf% you are treating?
    ranges are very dramtic some are high some are low, its seems to be working for all clients and myself, if you do have a low % the results are soon, some women are using it on the double chin and they only need 1 shot, all gone, will update further when we have done more shots

I am gonna do my next set of shots tonight - did my first set about 5 days ago - swelling is almost gone & bruises ( 3 of them out of 40 shots ) are on their way out - I could be imagining it, but the fat feels less firm, more jelly - like, so hopefully thats a good sign.

hey marcus - where did you get your lipo from ? ( PM me if you can't post )
    cheers
    DOE

OK - just done round 2 of shots - 44 in total ( just over 15ml ) & fu<k it hurts - very sore - If i do this again I'm definately gonna get some procaine.

Doesn't look like there's gonna be any nasty bruising this time - maybe a couple of mild ones tomorrow

Hopefully I'll b e ok to do my AM cardio tomorrow morning

L8r

Were either of you able to find 4mm and/or 6mm mesotherapy pins?

I received some standard 29 gauge 1/2" insulin pins with my kit, but I wanted something a bit smaller and the best I could find was a 30 gauge 5/16" insulin pins (~ 8 mm).

Sounds great. I am eager to start doing this, but I am currently on week 7 of a Test Cyp/Deca cycle and don't want this to interfere with my workouts.

Marcus, do you think that these treatments effect your ability to workout for a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Sounds great. I am eager to start doing this, but I am currently on week 7 of a Test Cyp/Deca cycle and don't want this to interfere with my workouts.

Marcus, do you think that these treatments effect your ability to workout for a few days?
    No i havent seen that at all, when they inject it around the nipples there is plenty of discomforyt but still able to work out, other places are no problem just slight pain.

yarite is offline Junior Member
    it also depends on your diet. Some men hold there fat in certain places. you might hold yours in your ab range. Try a low carb diet for a while I said low carb not no carb. I have a guy a work who has the same prolbem as you and thats what he did and he recieved good results and he's 45 years old!

Nah - I just used 1/2" 29g slin pins - you just have to guess the depth.....
    Would prolly be more convenient to have some meso pins, but then it might be harder to draw the lipo in the first place ( I transfer my lipo to a sterile 10ml vial & draw from that cos I don't like the idea of leaving the amp open while I draw / shoot )

OK - so did my second set of shots last night ( 44 in total, around 17ml ) it hurt like fu<k, however today it doesn't hurt as much as it did with the first set of shots - which is a relief ( Managed 45 mins of cardio this morning without any discomfort ), also I don't seem to have any bruising which I'm really pleased about.

Anyone done more than 4 treatments in 1 area yet?

if so what are the results?

OK - got a question for you all........

It's been said that during lipostabil treatment you need to have a ''low fat diet'' - is this meant literally or does it mean '' a diet condusive to fatloss'' ? ( as we all know these are not the same thing )

In other words do I just need to eat clean & can I still have my pro / fat meals and flax oil etc... or do i need to avoid ALL fats ?

I'm guessing it means just eat clean as if cutting, ie good fats and controlled, low GI carbs - just checking it doesn't mean NO fat

nice one cmax
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 08-07-2006 at 05:03 AM.

In other words do I just need to eat clean & can I still have my pro / fat meals and flax oil etc... or do i need to avoid ALL fats ?
    It means you need to eat relatively healthy and workout for your results to remain. If you do mesotherapy and then eat junk food and put on weight the fat may return to the area. If you maintain your current weight and bodyfat percentages then the fat most likely won't return to the area.

I was reading about a mesotherapy patient who ate junk food and was gaining weight because of his poor diet. He did the mesotherapy treatments but they were unsuccessful because he kept regaining fat due to his diet of cheeseburgers and soda.

Many people try mesotherapy as an alternative to proper diet and execise which makes the treatments very unsuccessful.

No i havent seen that at all, when they inject it around the nipples there is plenty of discomforyt but still able to work out, other places are no problem just slight pain.
    I wonder how much the Procaine HCl 2% will reduce the pain associated with these treatments. I intend to try it both ways (using straight Lipostabil and with Procaine) and compare the results.

I wonder how much the Procaine HCl 2% will reduce the pain associated with these treatments. I intend to try it both ways (using straight Lipostabil and with Procaine) and compare the results.
    we are using it straight without any procaine, around the nips is painfull but everywhere else is not to bad

we are using it straight without any procaine, around the nips is painfull but everywhere else is not to bad
    Cool I ordered a box of 100 mesotherapy syringes last night and an amp opener. I can't wait to start this.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Cool I ordered a box of 100 mesotherapy syringes last night and an amp opener. I can't wait to start this.
    good luck man....hope you uncover an eight pack

Dizzle420 is offline Banned
    I'm new to the site.. and my reading ability is even poorer than my reasoning ability.

Thus, the whole 'read-the-rules' concept has gone over my head... Like totally dudes.

[edited: Narkissos]

ndfan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle420
    .... DIZZLE NO CAN READ!
    read the rules, no asking for sources. That will get you banned quickly

Check out the following forum. A few women said that Mesotherapy caused loose skin for them, changed their pigmentation, and even caused permanent scars on one woman.

http://www.beautysurg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3321

Other than this forum most people have had positive feedback with mesotherapy.

Here are some positive experiences:
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/about5522.html

http://www.cosmeticenhancementsforum...071ca7664de172
    Last edited by cmax; 08-08-2006 at 12:33 AM.

Check out the following forum. A few women said that Mesotherapy caused loose skin for them, changed their pigmentation, and even caused permanent scars on one woman.

http://www.beautysurg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3321

Other than this forum most people have had positive feedback with mesotherapy.

Here are some positive experiences:
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/about5522.html

http://www.cosmeticenhancementsforum...071ca7664de172
    intresting, seems to work for some and others it doesnt, a couple of women have used the lipo ive got on there double chins and they only needed one treatment, the turkey chin was gone even the loose skin wasnt a problem.

longtom74 is offline Junior Member
    maybe some had way more fat than others.
    Since its seems more effective for small areas

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    EDIT : Wrong thread
    Last edited by Knightrider; 08-08-2006 at 12:30 PM. Reason: wrong thread

I found a kick ass Mesotherapy site www.mesotherapeutic.com.

They have great resources for both patients and doctors on mesotherapy. I signed up as a regular member, but would like to get into their physician's only forums where they actually talk about making solutions and performing these procedures on patients. They help each other out with diagnosing problems and tricks of the trade. However, you need to be a licensed doctor to gain access to this section.

I wonder if anyone here can pull off getting into the physicians section of this forum so we can obtain the inside info on doing this procedure.

I still fail to see where the skill lies in performing this type of procedure and wrote Dr. Dan Ladd, an expert in mesotherapy and the Founding President of the American Society for Mesotherapeutic Liposculpture the following:

Dr. Ladd,

I have both had mesotherapy done professionally and have used the do-it-yourself kits from France. I have a medical background, but am not currently practicing medicine.

As long as a person has their solution made correctly, I really fail to see where the skill comes into play in performing mesotherapy treatments.

Mesotherapy consists of SubQ injections using a 30 gauge needle at a depth of 4mm to 6mm, spacing the injections 2 cm apart, and injecting approximately 0.2 cc of solution into areas containing SubQ adipose tissue.

Of course you need to maintain a sterile environment, properly prep the areas, and determine whether or not you are alergic to each of the compounds used, but I don't see that much more involved in performing this procedure.

It seems like this type of procedure can be performed by anyone with a medical background and does not have to be performed by a physician. I have had better results doing these procedures myself then I have had with licensed doctors and it costs 1/10th the cost.

Doctors are charging $300 per session right now because this procedure is relatively new in the United States and few doctors are performing them, but I imagine within the next few years the number of doctors performing mesotherapy in the United States will increase exponentially and this will cause the prices of the treatments to drop significantly. There are over 20,000 doctors performing Mesotherapy in France right now and it's much cheaper over there.

Am I totally missing something here? What exactly about this procedure requires medical expertise? No one seems to be able to answer that question.

- cmax
    I really wonder what answer he will give to this. It will most likely be a canned response about this being a cosmetic specialty that should be performed by a highly trained PHYSICIAN ONLY!!!
    Last edited by cmax; 08-09-2006 at 04:19 PM.

sweet - just been there- good info - you done any shots yet ?

sweet - just been there- good info - you done any shots yet ?
    I am still waiting for my mesotherapy syringes, sterile mixing containers, and amp opener to arrive.

I also actually made an appointment for a free mesotherapy consultation for Friday of next week. I want to try and find out as much as possible about the procedure first, I intend to ask the doctor tons of questions about the solution he uses and how he does the procedure with a tape recorder in my pocket.

nice plan - keep us updated

kuad is offline Member
    interesting post.......

longtom74 is offline Junior Member
    hmmm six pack in a vial

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information