Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: belly fat

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    just shot my first mesotherapy session on my stubborn love handles, a little sore about 8 hours later. Completly tolerable. Lets see how this stuff works!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by macktownmac
    just shot my first mesotherapy session on my stubborn love handles, a little sore about 8 hours later. Completly tolerable. Lets see how this stuff works!
    Best of luck with that bro...gonna post up some before/afters?

ill try to dig up my digital camera

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    One friend as seen rather large dents where the fat as been dissolved, they are roughly about a square inch, these are around his lower abs and love handles, many others are experiencing the same thing, people with less BF are seeing big improvements straight away.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    One friend as seen rather large dents where the fat as been dissolved, they are roughly about a square inch, these are around his lower abs and love handles, many others are experiencing the same thing, people with less BF are seeing big improvements straight away.
    yeah - my BF is reasonably low ( a real 12%), but i carry a little pouch on my lower abs ( uppers are visible ) I did my second session of lipostabil 8 days ago & the swelling & bruising has pretty much gone although it's still a little sore...

However when the light hits my 'fat pouch' i can see kind of striations or corrigations along the lines of the grid that I shot - it's very subtle & you have to look very carefully to see

So... when i do my next session ( tonight / tomorrow) I'm gonna shoot inbetween where i shot the last two times which will hopefully even things out

On a positive note - it does seem to be working although it's hard to tell as I'm cutting anyhow & also the swelling makes it tricky to judge

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    What are the considerations when doing it around the nips? Ive always had slightly puffy nipples since childhood... Can you inject into the nipple itself off center? From reading I see you make a grid with cm blocks but how far out do you need to go? Do you extend out about a cm in each direction surrounding it and then the dropped down blending dose?

24 hours after my first treatment, i have Zero pain, but i do have a few small bruises. only one that is really noticable

The lack of swelling/pain is probably due to the fact i used Procaine, an anesthetic cream (EMLA), and an anti-allergic cream (Aventi)

i hear suggestions you should do weekly treatments, but i've also read people are doing bi-weekly sessions. How do you know when you ready for your next round?

jonathan001 is offline New Member
    any updates?any1 run this alongside a cycle of clen or similar?

any updates?any1 run this alongside a cycle of clen or similar?
    yeah - I'm running t3 & yohombine hcl at the mo - gonna be adding a little clen soon

Just done my 3rd set of shots ( pure lipostabil, no 'extras' ) & holy mother of god this sh!t hurts !!!!
    i've broken bones, noses had bad cuts, operations, been electrocuted, concussed, had a legendarily painful illness & nothing even comes close to this....... I would heartily reccommend using procaine ( I'm definately going to next time - thats if i can face it again ! )
    ouch !

Ok - feeling a better today - no pain really, just a little sore, swollen, but only one small bruise

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Just done my 3rd set of shots ( pure lipostabil, no 'extras' ) & holy mother of god this sh!t hurts !!!!
    i've broken bones, noses had bad cuts, operations, been electrocuted, concussed, had a legendarily painful illness & nothing even comes close to this....... I would heartily reccommend using procaine ( I'm definately going to next time - thats if i can face it again ! )
    ouch !
    i kind of like the pain

i kind of like the pain
    i bet you do, you slut !

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    very interesting post !
    i would like to use it !

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macktownmac
    The lack of swelling/pain is probably due to the fact i used Procaine, an anesthetic cream (EMLA), and an anti-allergic cream (Aventi)
    Mac, did you also use the Tiratricol that came with your mesotherapy set?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    That doesn't sound good. I definitely wouldn't want to have large dents. Do these dents look really bad?

I finally received my order of 30 gauge 8mm mesotherapy syringes, my amp opener, and sterile mixing viles.

So I plan on doing my first set of injections this weekend.

I have an appointment with a mesotherapy doctor (actually an RN) for a consultation on Friday. I hope to learn more about this procedure from her.

She's actually kind of cute.

I didn't know that registered nurses could perform this procedure - I thought that only doctors were allowed to do. So in my opinion this further proves that this procedure is relatively simple and does not require lots of skill.
    Last edited by cmax; 08-16-2006 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    That doesn't sound good. I definitely wouldn't want to have large dents. Do these dents look really bad?
    Ive heard this is common, what you do is then inject a quater around the sq inch to even it out, if you think about it its not going to dissolve all the fat its going to dissolve about a sq inch like it says it does, dents will occour that means it working, also depends on how fat the area is, ive had client who have low bf have amazing results within 1-2 sessions.

andye is offline Junior Member
    i just got 5 vials of lipostabil to try it out.

i too am 12% bf (checked with calipers) but i was 25% last year. my obliques and top abs are proud as punch but i carry a little pouch around my belly button.

anyway... i used one vial in an area about 2-3" down and 5 inches across.
    i shot it every inch at i think about 0.4mls.

that was 3 days ago and its pretty tender to the touch and there are one or two small bruises. i was expecting big pain and tbh was kinda dissapointed when i didnt get any.

you think maybe i should shoot 2 vials next time?? or is 1 vial enough for that area?

cheers

oh yeah... i used a 30g needle and shot about 8mm into the skin

that was 3 days ago and its pretty tender to the touch and there are one or two small bruises. i was expecting big pain and tbh was kinda dissapointed when i didnt get any.

you think maybe i should shoot 2 vials next time?? or is 1 vial enough for that area?

cheers

oh yeah... i used a 30g needle and shot about 8mm into the skin
    for my lower abs i use a little under 3 vials ( about 14ml ) every session & do shots 2cm apart around 6mm deep ( around 40 shots at 0.2 to 0.4 ml )
    in future I'm gonna shoot 0.2 - 0.25 ml every 1cm to avoid the corrigated effect i got at 2cm intervals ( although this seems to fade )

did you use procaine ? I am in agony after shooting and I have a very high pain threshold ( no probs with nasty prop etc ) - must just vary from individual to individual

no mate, just used lipostabil. the only discomfort i had was burning sensation about 30 secs after i shot it.

im gonna used 10ml next time. its still pretty swolen (i look like a women on her period lol)

oh yeah. just ordered some more. so i should have enough to do 10 mls for another 4-5 sesions. this should do it as im pretty lean. FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    okay, so i'm @ about 10% bodyfat right now and i'm look pretty ripped everywhere - except for my abs!!! they have always been a problem area. At 10% or lower, they should usually show with no problem, right? There are a bunch of guys who gain lots of weight off-season and go up to 15% and you can still see their abs. Am I doing something wrong?
    Get yourself some Targex. That will do the trick.

anyone got any progress pic yet???

ive took before pics but obvously havnt finished yet. i will get them up as soon as i start seeing results.

i did my second set of injections yesterday. and my stomach went from 32" upto nearly 34 in about 30mins due to the swelling.

i put 10mls of lipostabil within an area about 5"x 3". the pain was quite bad but not too much, but about an hour later my belly was like a water balloon.

i really want to see some other users results though.

ive just been on a board where a guy went from 44" down to 36 in a month and wasnt even dieting.

and my stomach went from 32" upto nearly 34 in about 30mins due to the swelling.
    i feel your pain !
    I did my last of 3 sessions a week ago ( did 45ml in 3 sessions - lower abs )
    my swelling has almost gone ( I think ) but it still hurts a bit - didn't do any B4 pics, so cant post a before & after, but will give a detailed account when it's all settled

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Mac, did you also use the Tiratricol that came with your mesotherapy set?
    Yea i used Tiratricol aswell. I felt very little pain due to the procaine

It was alittle itchy after the shots, a few days later i noticed dents where i injected. looks like its working

i noticed dents where i injected. looks like its working
    yeah - i got these - actually more like ridges they've pretty much gone - still hurts a bit tho ( did last shot 8 days ago ) swelling has all but gone too

definately gonna use procaine next time ( if i do it again )

need some results people???

any pics??

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    ^^^^^

need some results people???
    still a little swollen, so hard to judge - shd be able to give an assessment in a week or so

im about 5 days after my second shots of lipo.

theres no real difference yet, although it still maybe a little swolen as it is a little tender still.

when should i start to see some results on the tape mesure???

Quote Originally Posted by andye
    im about 5 days after my second shots of lipo.

theres no real difference yet, although it still maybe a little swolen as it is a little tender still.

when should i start to see some results on the tape mesure???
    Depends on your BF but people are seeing results around the 4th time in the same area.

marsab73 is offline Junior Member
    Any before and after pics from anyone with succesful results, also is there a guide available anywhere on details as to how to use and where so forth and so on. I have heard from a lady friend of mine which had this procedure done here in los angeles, calif and she said there were certain things she could not do for 24 hours following the injections, such as showering, eating, and anytype of excercise. The doctor said if she followed these do nots the results would be better and the chance of an infection due to sweat is high after several injections in one small area.The exact name of the procedure she received was "mesotherapy".

ive just done my third set of shots.

however this time i used a different brand of lipo. and shit this hurt way more than the other stuff.

it was the same type of pain but alot worse. i nearly had to stop.

anyway i managed in the end but im dreading the next set.

ive just done my third set of shots.

however this time i used a different brand of lipo. and shit this hurt way more than the other stuff.

it was the same type of pain but alot worse. i nearly had to stop.

anyway i managed in the end but im dreading the next set.
    sounds like the same thing I got - the pain was insanely intense for me
    can you post / PM me where you got it from so i can compare notes

Lakedaemonian is offline New Member
    Hey I started out reading this post for tips on a cutting cycle, and now have changed gears towards this mesotherapy. I found a "professional kit" for $185.00 USD + shipping and it says this works for 5 normal treatments, it doesn't say whether it comes with an instructional DVD like was mentioned in an earlier post, do you think this is the best and most inclusive kit to start with? Or should I go with a larger kit elsewhere(I am using it only for a small strip on my lower stomach). Thanks.
    -Lakedaemonian

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Liposuction is passe (too long, has painful and downtime recovery span)!

Marcus and I have been investigating the latest in plastic surgery...
    I have to dis agree with the above statement. I had it done on the love handles 15 days before Xmas of 2004. I was down a week and the discomfort wasn't bad at all. As for pain you feel a little bruised for a few days. I had hugh obliques and now have none.

Tesla is offline Member
    Bump...This thread must never die! This is my first post on this forum but I've been following this thread very closely. I'm thinking about trying lipodissolve and I've learned a lot from this thread.

~Tesla~

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information