Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Death is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion, there is no way a woman should ever take test. Seeing the results first hand i would strongly advise against it. Major side effects do result......... Please be very careful in your advice to her. There are many other compounds available which would be much more suitable.

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    IMO she should stay away from the test too. If you like her the way she is now then go against her judgement.

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    I've heard good things though about var for women, low dose of course, but one of my friends was saying this super hot chick who won a fitness comp was on it, and she was deadly hot. Plus I hear their clits don't grow from it. Sorry I can't post a link, but if you researched the site I'm sure there's an answer. All the profiles have dosages for women and whether or not women should use it.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alltherage
    I've heard good things though about var for women, low dose of course, but one of my friends was saying this super hot chick who won a fitness comp was on it, and she was deadly hot. Plus I hear their clits don't grow from it. Sorry I can't post a link, but if you researched the site I'm sure there's an answer. All the profiles have dosages for women and whether or not women should use it.
    steroids wont make a chick "super hot"

thebigman32 is offline New Member
    I myself think that even Winny for girls is pushing it. I know there are plenty of them out there that use it, but I have seen quite a few sides from Winny on women. The biggest are the voice, the ......well....enlarged spot down there.., and increase in facial hair.

It all depends on the woman, but they need to make there choices wisely because the side effects for them can come quite rapidly.

do urself a favor...

find a new g/f

or bend over...and get ready for her to strat drilling u in the ass with that clit she'll be growing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    steroids wont make a chick "super hot"
    No shit, it's called helping her physique, do some plastic surgery for super hot. Super hot body, not face, why does anybody take steroids then?

Quote Originally Posted by yom
    big max youve lost the plot,get off the gear and stop acting like your number 1 mod of the board and come back in a few years when your reaady to give advice rather than bash another board member .people are here to educate themselves and listen to others peoples opions on what they think even though they may not be correct. because someoone isnt as knowledgeable as yourself you could write your opion saying they are wrong and fix there mistake rather than bashing him like the worlds about to blow up tommorow.
    This is some classic message board troll, the people could find the answers if they actually looked first, plus I'm a great reader, and I researched this shit for almost 2 years before I decided to try it. Guys that pull rank do it because they don't know shit about anything else. This is why I"m glad I"m in school, a body only takes you so far in life, you need a brain, and you have to do shit like read sometimes. I've seens some scary looking chicks in bodybuilding comps and their voices are DEEP, and their huge, I think it's disgusting personally, I don't even like chicks that are super defined. Women look the best naturally, if they have the proper genes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information