MAJOR25 is offline Member

Why People Do Short Cycles And Not Normal Long Cycle???

Why some people do short cycle and what's the difference??....

Which one is better....shor or long

How long is a good Short cycle and of what kind of AAS....for Bulk...

Sorry if this is stupid question...

Thanks bruthas...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    its a matter of preference bro....shorter cycles definately higher mgs and every day shots with fast acting compounds...such as prop,tren ,etc.....ive heard of guys doing between 4 and 6 week short cycles.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    has to do with experience and what the body can handle. A true short cycle is not for the beginner or even the novice AAS user. short cycles are very HEAVY doses and like Bigmax said daily shots and multiple shots daily!!!

Stick with the normal 12-14 week cycles for now

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle i did prop only at a medium dose and recieved great results
    its all about preference

Animal505 is offline Junior Member
    Whats the longest you could run a Test enth cycle for a fist cycle?

why do people do short cycles and not normal long cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by Animal505
    Whats the longest you could run a Test enth cycle for a fist cycle?
    Guy start your own thread!!!!

whay do people do short cycles and normal long cycles???

Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    my first cycle i did prop only at a medium dose and recieved great results
    its all about preference
    Bro...I mustve missed something..what does it jave to do with the thread!!

thousand appologies master.............

thousand appologies master.............

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Bro...I mustve missed something..what does it jave to do with the thread!!
    it answers his question and also goes against what the others said that short cycles have to be high doses. that is what it has to do with this thread!!

Thanks for the knowledge bruthas...

Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR25

Thanks bruthas...
    1.Both are good if used at the right time and when other avenues have been exhausted

2.I do short cycles of approx 30 days, variety of aas used...including long and short acting.

3.Short cycles do not supress you like long ones, thus making it easier on your body as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    1.Both are good if used at the right time and when other avenues have been exhausted

2.I do short cycles of approx 30 days, variety of aas used...including long and short acting.

3.Short cycles do not supress you like long ones, thus making it easier on your body as well.

30 days!!!!!!!!!!doens't take about 6 weeks for the juice to kick in?.....

Or how much dosage do you take to kick in so quick?........

deleted
    Last edited by MAJOR25; 07-21-2006 at 02:35 PM.

deleted

vitor is offline Anabolic Member

Fast-acting compounds will kick in right away. Long-acting compounds will work right away to, if the dosage is high enough. I do short cycles and they work!

The main benefit is the speedy recovery which means you can also cycle more often...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Fast-acting compounds will kick in right away. Long-acting compounds will work right away to, if the dosage is high enough. I do short cycles and they work!

The main benefit is the speedy recovery which means you can also cycle more often...

Could yuo please give me an example of a fast acting compound...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Could yuo please give me an example of a fast acting compound...
    Tren a, Prop, andriol , winstrol , Halo, Primo-oral/ or aceteate, masteron , d-bol, anadrol , nnp.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Tren a, Prop, andriol, winstrol, Halo, Primo-oral/ or aceteate, masteron, d-bol, anadrol, nnp.

Thanks Vitor......I'm learning more stuff everyday....this is great info thanks to you bruthas..........

No it doesnt. It does however depend on the compounds and the dosages. Lets get this stright first,there are short cycles and short heavy cycles.
    What we are talking about here are short cycles for the beginner/ intermediate BB who is still experimenting and learing what suits them best. Short heavy cycles when up and abouve 5g of test per week are used are for the advanced BB who has exhausted other avenues,knowhs his body and how it reacts and is prepared mentally and physically for such high ammounts.NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!

If I was to run a short cycle i would choose the fast acting compounds,short heavy ones can include long acting ones due to the high dosages used, at approx 500mg ed(for me) i see results from long esters within days.

If its your first time and youve have got a few cycles under your belt then you should have a good idea what works for you compuond wise, take this information and put together a 4-6 weeker and see how you go,like i said if its just a normal short cycle not a heavy one then stick to fast acting compuunds lke prop,masteron ,winny etc etc.Im ot going to comment on the dosages you should use.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    you might want to look up these 2 threads if you are really interested in short cycles..

1) Low/medium dose short cycles Moderate Dose Short Cyles - Steroids for Health!

2) Heavy burst cycles Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    No it doesnt. It does however depend on the compounds and the dosages. Lets get this stright first,there are short cycles and short heavy cycles.
    What we are talking about here are short cycles for the beginner/ intermediate BB who is still experimenting and learing what suits them best. Short heavy cycles when up and abouve 5g of test per week are used are for the advanced BB who has exhausted other avenues,knowhs his body and how it reacts and is prepared mentally and physically for such high ammounts.NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!

If I was to run a short cycle i would choose the fast acting compounds,short heavy ones can include long acting ones due to the high dosages used, at approx 500mg ed(for me) i see results from long esters within days.

If its your first time and youve have got a few cycles under your belt then you should have a good idea what works for you compuond wise, take this information and put together a 4-6 weeker and see how you go,like i said if its just a normal short cycle not a heavy one then stick to fast acting compuunds lke prop,masteron,winny etc etc.Im ot going to comment on the dosages you should use.

Thanks xtralarg......more knowledge means safer ways on how to use gear.. thanks for awsome info....I will do more research about short heave cycles and short cycles and long cycles....thanks bruthas..........AleX-69 thanks you too bro.....

Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    it answers his question and also goes against what the others said that short cycles have to be high doses. that is what it has to do with this thread!!
    Well if thats the case i'll never ask you anything cause i'll know you dont know what you're talking about!!Once more how did you answer his question???...you didnt lay out anything, no doses..no length of cycle..just a vague personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Well if thats the case i'll never ask you anything cause i'll know you dont know what you're talking about!!Once more how did you answer his question???...you didnt lay out anything, no doses..no length of cycle..just a vague personal experience.
    wow bigmax it must suck for me that youll never ask me anything
    sometimes personal experiences are what newbies are looking for
    if he was interested he could pm me about doses...etc
    k tough guy

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks bruthas...
    I do six week cycles because that is where my gains start to plateau. It's right for me and these are the tell tale signs that I have noticed from speaking w/ others as to wheather or not short runs are right for you.
    1. do you react quickly to compounds? 1 week for short compounds and 2 weeks for long compounds.
    2. Do you hit a plateau around week 6.

The main advantage I've found w/ short runs is you dont loose much of what you gain during your off time (which is only 6 weeks)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For me short cycles weather heavy or light not are far more productive in building muscle tissue and maintaining the gains after the cycle,, there are many procedures to run when considering a short cycle theses things are the right compounds for your body and the right prime to give you the best advantage for when you do start,

The longer i am on a cycle the harder it is to recover, with short cycles i rebound very quickly and feel alot better without the big down side what is connected to long cycles, its impossible to carry on gaining for a long number of weeks, if it wasn't we would all be 500lbs+,

I get the stuff in quick prime my body and stop just when the gains are stopping or slowed down, there are certain short cycles what are not for the newbie like XL stated, theses are very dangerous if a novice trys heavy short cycling,

All i can suggest is to try one and see how the results are, you may just be amazed, I WAS.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I spoke with doctor who said that the best way to run steroids was at low doses and long cycles. He`s also a body builder by the way.

I guess that by doing a few long cycles instead of shorter and more frequent cycles you`re not shutting down your body`s own testo production as often.
    Can`t really say why people would want to do the opposite, though. Maybe to get a shock-effect or something (see Marcus300s post).

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    I spoke with doctor who said that the best way to run steroids was at low doses and long cycles. He`s also a body builder by the way.

I guess that by doing a few long cycles instead of shorter and more frequent cycles you`re not shutting down your body`s own testo production as often.
    Can`t really say why people would want to do the opposite, though. Maybe to get a shock-effect or something (see Marcus300s post).

Thread Information