Thread: T3 side effects

Zandria is offline Female Member

T3 side effects

I was reading more about T3, and some of the side effects are a little scary. If someone was going to take 25mg-50mg of T3 would they feel the side effects? and how often do people suffer from them?

"T3 can cause the following clinical symptoms for a thyroid hyperfunction: heart palpitation, trembling, irregular heartbeat, heart oppression, agitation, shortness of breath, excretion of sugar through the urine, excessive perspiration, diarrhea, weight loss, psychic disorders, etc., as well as symptoms of hypersensitivity"

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria
    I was reading more about T3, and some of the side effects are a little scary. If someone was going to take 25mg-50mg of T3 would they feel the side effects? and how often do people suffer from them?

"T3 can cause the following clinical symptoms for a thyroid hyperfunction: heart palpitation, trembling, irregular heartbeat, heart oppression, agitation, shortness of breath, excretion of sugar through the urine, excessive perspiration, diarrhea, weight loss, psychic disorders, etc., as well as symptoms of hypersensitivity"

The only sides off that list that i've ever felt were weight loss and perspiration. At that low of a dose there would be minimal sides experienced.

RobbieG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    The only sides off that list that i've ever felt were weight loss and perspiration. At that low of a dose there would be minimal sides experienced.

damn, thatīs harsh!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Absolutely true!

M.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, u have to be careful with T3..start low and assess your personal tolerance..... the only sides that you WANT, like Ejuicer said, is weight loss and perspiration

scerbera is offline New Member
    It'll make you tired too depending on yer dose

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scerbera
    It'll make you tired too depending on yer dose
    I thought it gave you energy?

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    My ex has been taking 200mcg of T3 per day for 3months straight and 200mcg of clen 3weeks on 3weeks off.
    I wonder if she was experancing "psychic disorders, etc., as well as symptoms of hypersensitivity" I told her that dose was way to high but she is a Personal trainer and a model so her looks must be more important to her than her health.
    In the last couple of months she was complaining of depression and shortness of breath.
    Sorry if i am thread robbing i started another 1 anyway, check it out I am wondering what will happen to her now...

200mcg Per day of T3
    Last edited by LM79; 08-15-2006 at 06:02 PM.

Thank you for the responces, now im rather looking foward to taking it. and for a female is the 25-50mg dose too low?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LM79
    My ex has been taking 200mcg of T3 per day for 3months straight and 200mcg of clen 3weeks on 3weeks off.
    I wonder if she was experancing "psychic disorders, etc., as well as symptoms of hypersensitivity" I told her that dose was way to high but she is a Personal trainer and a model so her looks must be more important to her than her health.
    In the last couple of months she was complaining of depression and shortness of breath.
    Sorry if i am thread robbing i started another 1 anyway, check it out I am wondering what will happen to her now...

200mcg Per day of T3

damn...most guys dont use those doses

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    does t3 work?.. and is it legal?

Quote Originally Posted by juicepig
    does t3 work?.. and is it legal?

Yes it works if used properly. No it's not legal, it's a prescription pharmaceutical. However you can aquire it legally through research companies online as a "research chemical" that isn't for human consumption. Personally from any research chemical t3 i've tried, it hasn't compared whatsoever to the real deal.

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    damn...most guys dont use those doses

Yer i know.

I saw her yesterday and she has droped alot of size and weight in the last two weeks. i wonder if after 4 months it is really starting to work now...
    she thinks its great, i told her get bloodwork done but was just like yer yer.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member

OMG!

Yes it works if used properly. No it's not legal, it's a prescription pharmaceutical. However you can aquire it legally through research companies online as a "research chemical" that isn't for human consumption. Personally from any research chemical t3 i've tried, it hasn't compared whatsoever to the real deal.

I purchased from a company not labled as research. How do i know that i got reals and not research chem? or is it all trial and error by taking it?

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Even at 100mcg/day, I've only noticed extra sweating and maybe a slight elevated heartbeat.

I purchased from a company not labled as research. How do i know that i got reals and not research chem? or is it all trial and error by taking it?

Was it a ug lab?

Thread Information