dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

best way to take anavar?

I have some human grade anavar ,the BTG 10s and I wanna know the most effective way to take it for getting lean,I think my diet is pretty well rounded so is my training and cardio,I'm 26 5'9 and 190lbs bf% probably 18 to 20 but it's all on my waist I know how to get it down but I wanna maximize fat loss and get ripped to shreds but I never took this drug before and I'm told it's like one of the best if not thee best.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    how many do you have . I'd take 50-80mgs a day, with 800mgs of test prop 8 weeks cycle , you'll make good gains.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Var has to be ran at pretty high dosage for best effects. Any previous AAS history? 8 weeks at 60-100mgs ed would be effective (not cost effective ). You might want to give it a trial run at a lower dosage to see how your body reacts, then try it again after time off at a higher dosage. Var has also been found to be more hepatoxic then though in the past.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    He didn't say he wanted to take test prop bro
    800mg is also a high dose if he would be a beginner

no he didnt but taking anavar by its self is a shitty cycle even if your a beginer, maybe if your a girl? Hey bro i like your avatar.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    no he didnt but taking anavar by its self is a shitty cycle even if your a beginer, maybe if your a girl? Hey bro i like your avatar.
    I beg to differ. I did a var only cycle a while ago and had great results. Everyone's body reacts different and it also depends on what dosage is being ran but the main things are diet and cardio.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    from my understanding he is using the var to assist in cutting and to help sustaine muscle.for his diet and cardio is in check so
    bump

and i think first time taking var 50 mg is great dosage
    bump
    and it is also the best var on the planet
    Last edited by pumpd4lif; 10-09-2006 at 07:53 PM.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I had a friend that liked his gains at 40mg a week

Well i guess it depends on what you call great gains , I myself like var it makes me very vascular and strong, but I belive that var is much better with with test and tren . I weight 238 lbs and var by its self dosent budge that.

yes of course var byitself wont budge ur weight but with great diet and great cardio var can assist in cutting a great deal
    and my man dedicate1 has both of those in check for sure

Right. Var alone wont make you gain 15-20 pounds but it will give you nice pumps, increase in strength, and hardness of muscles. IMO 50mgs alone is a good dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    Well i guess it depends on what you call great gains , I myself like var it makes me very vascular and strong, but I belive that var is much better with with test and tren. I weight 238 lbs and var by its self dosent budge that.
    vascularity #1
    strenght #2
    lean hard mass #3
    doesnt get any better then theat when ur cutting in my book(of course with limited muscle growth but good genetics and hard training can take u to places u wouldnt dream of )

Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Right. Var alone wont make you gain 15-20 pounds but it will give you nice pumps, increase in strength, and hardness of muscles. IMO 50mgs alone is a good dose.
    key is u wont gaine 15 -20 correct that is not his goall so that is a plus
    lets talk about some of the other atributes of var
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Var has to be ran at pretty high dosage for best effects. Any previous AAS history? 8 weeks at 60-100mgs ed would be effective (not cost effective ). You might want to give it a trial run at a lower dosage to see how your body reacts, then try it again after time off at a higher dosage. Var has also been found to be more hepatoxic then though in the past.
    i have to disagree on the toxicity statement there was a huge study done in MD very extensive and even at super high dosages(100 plus mg)liver and kidney values were only slightly raised.and i think the study was based on a 20 week cycle of var only

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Nice feedback guys good work.I've been takin 40 mgs a day since saturday and no bullshit this shit is working fast and alot has to do with my diet and cardio ofcourse but I would like to step it up with weeks to come maybe to like 60 to 80,man I wish I had some EQUIPOISE .

And yes I've done my fair share of juice a couple years back but back then I didn't give a fuk about diet and cardio it was all about being the only white boy in my spit in the corner hole in the road gym that was pressing 315 for reps of 15 and watching all the brothers like DDDAAAMMNNN!!!!!!!!Look at this dude.But now I wanna push my physique to the level of ripped to shreds status,I'll be posting my progress along with begining and after pictures in the future.

Yeah i was getting some pretty nice pumps within the first 2-3 days of my first var cycle.

Thread Information