Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr

Lookin solid bro
    thanks brutha

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I was serious about the carbs bro? Any plan? Or just morning, PreWO, PWO, etc?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Your diet sucks massive balls. .
    hahaha... jeez did I laugh when I read that...

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    tren @ 75 eod
    test e @ 600mgs/week
    running both for 12 weeks
    I have Hcg and nolva for pct
    I'm about 4 weeks into it...

dude I'm running 900mg of stest and 150mg EOD (75mg EOD is alittle low... thats 37.5mg ed.... ) along w/ 50mg of T3 ED
    been at it for 4 weeks and the bodyfat is DEFINITELY coming off.
    Maybe alittle T3 is what you're looking for?

fred9 is offline Member
    t3 is really a must on tren :
    tren -> t3 decreases ->trh increases -> hgh increases + prolactine increases -> dopamine decreases

the high prolactin and low dopa results in insomnia, sweating, lactation, rage, etc.

so T3 can decrease the TRH which results in less site effects..

bt the way..the way women behave (not rational, moody, etc) has also a lot to do with fluctuating prolactin levels...during menopaus the women suffere a lot from this, thats why they are so irritating during this timeperiod

Apollo 13 is offline New Member
    so how much T3 is recommended while doing a cycle of T3?

fred9 is offline Member
    while doing a cycle of tren i would say something around 25mcg of t3 is ok..maybe 50mcg

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I was serious about the carbs bro? Any plan? Or just morning, PreWO, PWO, etc?
    What do you mean?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Good to know about the t3...I'm not sure I wanna start playing with that yet...I think I'm gonna work on my diet and be more patient and see if it comes together before I take any more sh-t.....

What do you mean?
    I just thnk that once you eliminate those shakes, your carbs will drop significantly...Maybe a little too much. What were you planning of substituting?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    oh....well I bought some oatmeal and I guess I'm gonna start cooking up some brown rice and veggies in a wok or something.....I'll def post another pic in a week or so to show youv guys the difference it makes......

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrose
    MM has 7g saturated fat per serving. That fat is not just MCTs. And I agree wholeheartedly on dropping the shake for breakfast.
    If you look more closely of MM's documented 8gms saturated, 80% (note the cross asterisk) is from MCT's. The medium chain structure changes the way the body processes this type of fat, thus causing an unsatured fat bodily response (primarily...it's moved through more quickly with less likelihood of storage).

So in actuality you only get 1.6gms of true sat fat, hence the value of MM. Reconstituting the chain permits them to maintain overall fat, which affords it that great trademarked flavor, while reducing inherently negative fat properties.

It's a drink born of science; like a harmonious algorithm.

Caveat:
    Too much of it can still be detrimental, regardless of structure. The classic example of this is the peanut butter paradox.

M.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    If you look more closely of MM's documented 8gms saturated, 80% (note the cross asterisk) is from MCT's. The medium chain structure changes the way the body processes this type of fat, thus causing an unsatured fat bodily response (primarily...it's moved through more quickly with less likelihood of storage).

So in actuality you only get 1.6gms of true sat fat, hence the value of MM. Reconstituting the chain permits them to maintain overall fat, which affords it that great trademarked flavor, while reducing inherently negative fat properties.

It's a drink born of science; like a harmonious algorithm.

Caveat:
    Too much of it can still be detrimental, regardless of structure. The classic example of this is the peanut butter paradox.

M.
    Good sh-t... I didn't think two muscle milk shakes a day is gonna keep me from getting ripped! I know I gotta dial in my diet better..And those fats apparently help you tap into other fat stores.....

I still don't think MM is appropriate while cutting. Say what you want about MCTs...I'll put money down that most people wont use it when prepping for a show.

Add some ***** 3s in your diet first, bro.

Damn...I just remembered you eat alot of fish....nevermind....You probably have more than enough fat in your diet anyways..

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Damn...I just remembered you eat alot of fish....nevermind....You probably have more than enough fat in your diet anyways..
    nah man! I didn't mean anything by that.....just saying that as long as diet's in check I'm sure MM won't make you gain fat....that's going by the concept of MCT's...You're my boy, it's all good!

nah man! I didn't mean anything by that.....just saying that as long as diet's in check I'm sure MM won't make you gain fat....that's going by the concept of MCT's...You're my boy, it's all good!
    Its all good... In my last post though, I said you would be better off getting more O mega3s...but then i realized that you already get fish in your diet and everything.

The MM could put you over depending on what else you eat...A 7th serving of cat food, i mean fish, could do the same though....All depends on the macros, and I hate counting macros.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I still don't think MM is appropriate while cutting. Say what you want about MCTs...I'll put money down that most people wont use it when prepping for a show.

Add some ***** 3s in your diet first, bro.
    I'm not arguing the efficacy of MM in cutting, that would be futile. I was merely explaining away the myth that MM makes you fat due to it’s alleged high sat fat content.

The average MM consumer will cite taste, cost and quality as reasons for his purchase. The fact that its proprietary blend is composed of micellar alpha and beta caseins, along with whey concentrates and isolates should disturb the informed consumer.

Let me drop this on you all. We’ve been taught that ingredients are listed in order of amount, this rule fails where blends are concerned. Whenever a parenthesis is present, as in protein drink blends, the federal guideline for ingredient listings is nullified. This means you have to seek clues elsewhere. For example, when I see a high cholesterol number (30+), foam at the top of the drink, a coarse powder (one that doesn’t mix finely), or any combination of these I know the blend is largely concentrate (crap), as opposed to isolate (premium). This is true even if the product is not completely whey as is the case with MM. Though MM’s quality avoids question, because it’s cholesterol is quite low at 5mgs, it blends well and without much foam, I still prefer to combine it with a very high quality genuine isolate like Isopure and/or other proteins depending largely on the time of day and my present goals.

It should also be noted, and the big companies won’t share this either, that whey is so readily available to the body that it defeats your system’s inherent desire to work (breaking down its energy in a time released process). This simple fact negates not it’s bioavailability (which is quite high), but it’s overall absorbability. For this reason, it should be consumed (even isolates) with other types of protein (except soy, which has been proven to augment estrogen) to slow this process.

By the way FLg, only a handful of fish possess substantial amounts of the coveted *****'s. So he may or may not be getting enough because Flounder is not one of them.

The best possible supplement of efa's is a combination of fish and plant, thereby covering all bases. But if flax is your baby, without question the preeminent oil (the Rolls Royce if you will) is Udo's Oil. Dr. Udo, created a blend in a flax base that provides the perfect ratios for usage. Run some searches on it. Here's the home site: http://www.udoerasmus.com/products/oil_blend.htm
    But that’s a horse of a different color and my work (if you call it that) day is done.

M.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    haha! okay, for the record....all the flounder got eaten up! I brought some red meat into my diet now along with a bit more carbs.....fat is def coming off but I'm losing some size and strenght.....but I'm looking more cut so I guess that's the payoff....Is there a way for me to get bigger while losing shedding some more fat?? Or will I have to sacrifice size to be cut?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to know about the t3...I'm not sure I wanna start playing with that yet...I think I'm gonna work on my diet and be more patient and see if it comes together before I take any more sh-t.....
    Yeah, you look pretty lean. I wouldn;t worry about adding T3 yet.
    T3 is for fatasses like me.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Yeah, you look pretty lean. I wouldn;t worry about adding T3 yet.
    T3 is for fatasses like me.
    lol! I doubt you're fat ass man! At 13-14% you sound like you're around the same BF as me...

Magic,

Thanks for taking the time to write that out. Are you in the supp. business by any chance?

I agree with you. And if MM didn't rot my stomach, I'd still use it. I constantly had to re-inform customers that even though MM said it would "burn fat" it wasn't quite the whole truth, nor an excuse to use it 4-5 times a day...haha. They say you can take it after your WO too.....Thats a no-no, IMO.

Good product though...I just saw how few supplements you can really use when you cut. (Kinda like your example of whey protein). Always stuggling to get solid sources of protein, enough fiber, fats, etc...

Cool beans though bro.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Your diet sucks massive balls. Post in the diet forum to get critiqued with macros for each meal and final macros.
    Is that you in your avatar? Cause if it is I don't think you have much room to arrogantly express how my diet sucks massive balls...
    Last edited by Jsik98; 10-18-2006 at 07:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information