Thread: Liquid Dball

mma23 is offline New Member

Liquid Dball

Hey guys, new to this forum.
    JUst curious, I got liquid d ball from a very reliable source and I am suppose to take 1cc per day and swallow it. I am just taking this alone.. is that fine?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how many mg per ml is it???

welcome to ar... most will not do a dbol only cycle..but some swear by it.. most say no test.. no cycle..

I've done it 50mg/day... liked it, but you will not keep alot of the gains..

everyone is different..

welcome again
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dball

I am gonna start taking 1 CC a day every day for 30 days. I am just doing this alone with nothing else.
    What are your thoughts on that? I mean this body builder who is a good family friend had a chemist mix it for him.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what is the strength of the product?? 1cc is the volumn..

is it 50mg per cc ???

could be 5mn per cc??

see the difference..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Im not even sure I have to ask him... and get back to you on this!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Does it say reforvit-b? If so, it's 25mg per ml. But I am not crazy about dbol only cycle. prepare to loose much of your gains after cycle.

when you all say ...Prepare to lose your gains, do you mean your bloat? Because to me gains=Muscle. I'm sure muscle is retainable no matter if its achieved by orals or injectable. + After a Dbol only cycle I'm sure he will be able to recover his hormone levels alot quicker than a 12 week test cycle thus keeping his muscle. But then again, alot on here consider water bloat to be gains....

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    when you all say ...Prepare to lose your gains, do you mean your bloat? Because to me gains=Muscle. I'm sure muscle is retainable no matter if its achieved by orals or injectable. + After a Dbol only cycle I'm sure he will be able to recover his hormone levels alot quicker than a 12 week test cycle thus keeping his muscle. But then again, alot on here consider water bloat to be gains....
    i agree with this. i've had some buddies run dbol only effectively. everyone says "i gained 15lbs but only kept 8" well thats prolly cuz you only put on 8-10lbs of muscle so i think thats a good deal. seeing as how 5+lbs is most likely water granted this varies with everyone depending on diet etc. but nonetheless i think it can be done effectively.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol only cycles suck.

I'd do some research, and come up with a better cycle. Keep your dbol for your cycle, and you can run it as a kick start.

Also, inorder for dosage info, we do need your stats, training, and cycle experience.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I just got some 70mg/mL liq dbol .. I hope this kid knows the dose before he takes any!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    I just got some 70mg/mL liq dbol.. I hope this kid knows the dose before he takes any!! lol

wow 70mg/ml. I hope he does to!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea mines 50mg/ml lol so 1cc of that e.d for a newb is prolly a bad idea

Thread Information