Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    less a revival than a friggin necessity due to cross EU border Travels till spring time mate & me bein too impatient to wait 4 my 1st cycle till then ... LOL!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrocreep_23
    So swifto, what should i be asking for when i get bloodwork done at the end of my cycle in order to gauge HPTA supression. Last time i had it done she only checked liver function, test levels, thyroid and a couple of other things. Will my test levels give me an indication if i was to get tested say, 3 days after discontinuing orals, or will i need to have my estro and progest levels checked too?
    About BW. Please use the search feature. I created a thread on what to get tested and when. Its called, "A simple guide to bloodwork, what to get tested and when". It should explain all.

If you get a full testosterone test done, SHBG included, you can see how suppressed you are. If your not fully shutdown and you pituitary is still functioning then an aggressive PCT protocol isnt needed IMO. Shutdown may be evident using these compounds in some and not others. This is why BW is important.

Get all BW done when "on", to determine what PCT protocol to go with. Then 4-5 weeks after all PCT compounds have finished to see if another lighter/more aggressive PCT is needed.

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    thx swifto mate - will get on2 ur bloodwork thread asap

Astrocreep_23 is offline Junior Member
    Cheers for that Swifto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information