BigNicky is offline New Member

Confused with a sore butt.

Hey guys..me again...Newby here..at 45 y/o no less.Thanks for the response on the virgin muscle butt pain. Well im doing test. enth. 250mg twice weekly. Ive been reviewing the threads every evening and came across one that confused me and enlightened me about loading the syringe. Do I fill above or below the plunger for 250mg on a 3cc/ml. syringe. I may have inadvertantly frontloaded my first cycle. Maybe thats why my glutes hurt like hell on the first two shots. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for all the responses on my first thread.... glad to know I wasnt the only one with a pain in the ass.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im confused. Below or above the plunger?

Maybe this would help...Where (What number on the syringe)should the top...uppermost part of the black rubber plunger be with 250mg of test.

BG
    Your vial should say how many mgs/ml. Simple math after that.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    the oil should come up to the number...

Hey Big..I know... Its 10 ml 250 mg per ml on the bottle..so I should do 1 ml twice a week but the bottle is like 1/3 empty. Unless Im cracking up..lol....didnt spill or waste any either.

Hey guys...thanks for being patient here..Im kinda in a isolated area and its not exactly open conversation in my gym. Another words I dont have alot of guys to ask.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe your vial was under dosed? Or you may have been injecting too much. There should be a marker on the syringe that shows where 1cc is. Just fill to that line, with the edges, not the middle where it dips down.

Maybe you could post pics of what everything looks like?

Just me is offline New Member
    If your vial is 10ml at 250mgs per cc.or just say your bottle says 250mgs..it means fill your oil up to the number 1 to get 250mgs of test if you fill it up to the 2 you will now have 500mgs of test,and 750 if shes on the 3.

I jst went backand read you are doing 250 2x a week,,so fill your needle up to the 1 if your gear is 250mgs per cc

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah load up 1cc and it will be 250mgs of sust... if thats what your vial is dosed at and if it is dosed corrrectly.... also on your first two shots did you fill the syringe to 2.5ccs some how thinking that meant you were dosing yourself with 250mgs of sust??

Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    yeah load up 1cc and it will be 250mgs of sust... if thats what your vial is dosed at and if it is dosed corrrectly.... also on your first two shots did you fill the syringe to 2.5ccs some how thinking that meant you were dosing yourself with 250mgs of sust??
    Thats what it sounds like.
    Like he said,he frontloaded

Luckily you caught that now BN.

Hey thanks for the replies guys...
    Heres whats up...I went back and looked and all three vials of test enth. were filled to the same level..which was not to the top of the vial but below where the neck tapers out . They were all three sealed with the hard foil and not tampered with when I recieved them. Im not sure if they were supposed to be filled to the top or not..no previous experience with how full a vial should be. Any info..let me know...I could send a pic...not sure if its proper though on this site...Thanks again.
    Last edited by BigNicky; 11-10-2006 at 01:57 PM.

Oh yea... I filled the syringe to the 1 ml mark...im big...but not that dumb..LOL
    But theres no way in hell im gonna get 10 injects out of these bottles.

test-e-junky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNicky
    Oh yea... I filled the syringe to the 1 ml mark...im big...but not that dumb..LOL
    But theres no way in hell im gonna get 10 injects out of these bottles.
    the bottles never come filled to the top. you will get 9 full cc's and the last one will be 70 or 80 percent of a full cc ,you will lose some in the syringes.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNicky
    Hey guys..me again...Newby here..at 45 y/o no less.Thanks for the response on the virgin muscle butt pain. Well im doing test. enth. 250mg twice weekly. Ive been reviewing the threads every evening and came across one that confused me and enlightened me about loading the syringe. Do I fill above or below the plunger for 250mg on a 3cc/ml. syringe. I may have inadvertantly frontloaded my first cycle. Maybe thats why my glutes hurt like hell on the first two shots. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for all the responses on my first thread.... glad to know I wasnt the only one with a pain in the ass.
    i think i know what ya might be getting at here!
    you mean what part of the plunger has to be at the 1ml line marked on the syringe???
    if so, look at the pic - if you were wanting 3ml the bit there the liquids ends / plunger starts needs to be on the 3ml line.
    And as you only want 1ml, it needs to be like the syringe on the right!

Last edited by shifty_git; 11-09-2006 at 02:06 AM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    LOL from the title I thought this might be a coming out of the closet type thread.

Get your minda outta the gutter Perfect.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    LOL from the title I thought this might be a coming out of the closet type thread.

"I thought we had so much in common, and we had so much fun yesterday, and then this morning he was gone! I feel so used..."

Signed,
    Confused with a sore butt

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    I think the plunger is supposed to be right on the line so it's like a solid band going around.

BN,edit post 13,and remove that name.

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    first off, if your butt hurts you should wrap your vial in a heating pad or in a glass with warm water. (250mg) is pretty dense. second, always sit your vial up so no oil can drip out of the tiny holes your syringe make in the rubber stopper!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr

"I thought we had so much in common, and we had so much fun yesterday, and then this morning he was gone! I feel so used..."

Signed,
    Confused with a sore butt

Thanks for the info guys...sore butt is gone..now im looking forward to the bloating and hairloss..LOL But hell if it can assist me in my goals it will be worth it..Got an ego boost today...was told by a national level competetor for an old guy of 45 I would have a good chance at the Masters in my State. Ive got till next June...gonna be interesting to see how my first cycle goes.

Thread Information