Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I will be trying short cycles after my comp, however as mentioned the doses will be adjusted accordingly.
    The cycle outlined here is relatively low dose IMO and will not work well.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I will be trying short cycles after my comp, however as mentioned the doses will be adjusted accordingly.
    The cycle outlined here is relatively low dose IMO and will not work well.
    Just watch out, it is easy to take in too much. I am just finishing my first short cycle and I overdid it a bit and ended up getting some nasty sides by the end of the 3rd week. Those long esters take a long time to clear too, so the sides have hung around for over a week now.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Just watch out, it is easy to take in too much. I am just finishing my first short cycle and I overdid it a bit and ended up getting some nasty sides by the end of the 3rd week. Those long esters take a long time to clear too, so the sides have hung around for over a week now.
    If you are taking long esters in a short cycle usually they are swapped to short ester at around day 15 so they clear when the cycle ends, with long esters its the amount of mg ed which makes them work, if you are not advance enough to take large amounts of long esters ed best bet is to use short esters

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    If you are taking long esters in a short cycle usually they are swapped to short ester at around day 15 so they clear when the cycle ends, with long esters its the amount of mg ed which makes them work, if you are not advance enough to take large amounts of long esters ed best bet is to use short esters
    Took the long esters along with short during the first 2 weeks, the 3rd week just long esters, and now the last 2 weeks just short esters. I think I ran into problems the third week when I increased my long ester dose too much. Even in my long cycles I will run 1.5 to 2g a week of test, and thats just the test, so I think I am definetly ready for doing the long esters in a short cycle. Its just a matter of finding out what dosage to go with. I got a little overzealous during that 3rd week. I tihnk it was mostly the tren that got me.

evil pepsi is offline Associate Member
    as it applies for me, i have never ran 1g/week, so thats pretty much what we have come up with. including frontload, i will use a little more than 3g over the two weeks.
    again, i still have time to modify/change things, but im pretty sure im going to try this one first.
    the next cycle will be tren /prop/win...

Quote Originally Posted by evil pepsi
    as it applies for me, i have never ran 1g/week, so thats pretty much what we have come up with. including frontload, i will use a little more than 3g over the two weeks.
    again, i still have time to modify/change things, but im pretty sure im going to try this one first.
    the next cycle will be tren/prop/win...
    I would stick with short esters with your short cycle and dont do large amounts, just prime a few wks before and do a standard short cycle

evil pepsi is offline Associate Member
    thats my long-term plan. i got a call today from my soon-to-be health insurance carrier. since im starting a new policy with them, with better coverage, they want bw done. depending on when this takes place, the day after will be day 1 for me. if they cant schedule me within the next ten days, i think i will just hold out and modify my schedule some so that i can do tren /prop instead.
    the biggest question i have is regarding priming. if i miss my target start, should i just start the priming all over, or just run it until i can start the cycle?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    I'm lost a 4 weeks cycle???
    here is the article that sparked all this in case you missed it.

Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evil pepsi
    if i miss my target start, should i just start the priming all over, or just run it until i can start the cycle?
    just extend the priming procedure a few days..

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    just extend the priming procedure a few days..
    Agreed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information