Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    AR, ive not said you havent worked with people you state you have, i said you do work and target alot of newbies on this site, thats your buisness to, stop putting words into my mouth thats a weak argument, i didnt state i worked with anyone i stated i have i am in touch with many bb's who say recovery from a short cycle is better than long,

everytime i post your there trying to trip me all the time, thats not just me noticed that either, just re-read the thread and pull your neck back in,

this is with respect, i dont have any credibility for anything you say, your well know on many boards as something completely different than what you claim around here,
    IMHO i would have more respect for someone who writes his own work and not copys other peoples and claim its his, people on boards like this can create a whole world about themselves and sell it off, for me i dont buy like many more dont,

I am not intrested how much you earn or work with, why do you always blow your own trumpet?

Am here to give my 19yrs worth of knowledge i dont need to tell lies about anything i am not like that, i dont have anything to sell or need more clients so dont have any motive for people to believe me or not, all i say is try what i say and see if it works,

recovery from short cycles is alot better than shutting your system down for wks on end, logic really,

Yet again if you want to carry your arguments on with me do it by pm or we can meet up sometime, dont keep post weak sh1t and going off what the whole thread is about,

back to topic
    The highlighed parts in order:

1. That's not a relevant argument when I ALSO work with much more than newbs.

2. Please post proof. The only reason I am stating any claims as to my credibility is that you are attacking it. I've written 3 books dealing with AAS. How many have the people who attack my credibility written? Have they consulted with HBO? GQ? Been on the radio? Been published? Please...list the people who have more credentials than me, who have cast dispersions on me.

3. In your 19 years, have you accomplished more in the field of anabolics than I have in my 2 years? It's not that your input is not welcome here, because it is...but honestly....you attack my credibility and it dwarfs yours; You attack my credentials, yet provide none we can verify of your own.

Again, all I would ask is that if you attack my credentials or credibility that you provide proof of your claims. I'm looking for nothing more than meaningful discourse on anabolics, but the constant attacks you are waging on me, coupled with your inability to cite any relevant support for them or your own credentials...well...I'm only saying that I'd simply like to be able to verify what you are saying, given the comments you are making about me.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-20-2007 at 01:56 PM.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Ok i know I am a newb, but i really feel like this is off track and ruining what was a good thread. marcus is trying to get back on topic, can you guys agree do disagree or something. im not trying to be disrespectful, i know theres a bizzillion posts between you guys, but i think if you guys really want to discuss this it should be on a new thread...

I simply would like to see proof for claims being made....bloodwork, etc...or something verifiable.

With regards to the original post...I think Swifto has made the most germane and meaningful comments thusfar.

I think the comments he made, with (very few) additions, could be added (or subtracted) to the original post to make it valid.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Real world results usually trump scientific data. Everyone has different objectives, and so I see the need for long and short cycles, but I especially love when grown men air their dirty laundry via a forum. Just because (either one of) you advise people on how to use steroids doesn't mean a ton to me. Even Jose Conseco called himself "The Chemist" and he is an absolute moron. It's not hard to say take this and that for this long and you'll get great results. I'm all for a healthy debate but this is counter-productive from both Marcus and AR. This is an excellent example of why the general population views athletes that juice as idiots that are ruled with their testosterone -laden blood and hot heads. Break the stigma. Give it up. Does it really matter at the end of the day who's method works better, if it in actuality is working for your desired objectives? This is not a pissing contest. Get over it.

Agreed. My view on a cycle is neither long nor short, per se. It's "until you achieve your goal".

If you check out my article on designing a cycle (it's on my website), I don't give a "length of cycle" reccomendation, but rather I say you should run a cycle till you get the result you're after.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    Real world results usually trump scientific data. Everyone has different objectives, and so I see the need for long and short cycles, but I especially love when grown men air their dirty laundry via a forum. Just because (either one of) you advise people on how to use steroids doesn't mean a ton to me. Even Jose Conseco called himself "The Chemist" and he is an absolute moron. It's not hard to say take this and that for this long and you'll get great results. I'm all for a healthy debate but this is counter-productive from both Marcus and AR. This is an excellent example of why the general population views athletes that juice as idiots that are ruled with their testosterone-laden blood and hot heads. Break the stigma. Give it up. Does it really matter at the end of the day who's method works better, if it in actuality is working for your desired objectives? This is not a pissing contest. Get over it.
    I agree, ive tried many times to get back on topic, he always follows me around trying to sound large when i know he is not IMHO, ive stated why i dont hold anything he says with any credibility, also if you want to carry on AR pm and dont keep trying to trash any short cycle threads, i have my views just like you do,

As for books published , i dont think we should go into that should we? my personal view which is shared with many other boards is i would rather read someone's own work and not some copied work, if you want to carry on AR pls PM me and we will carry this on, but now am not going to respond to your weak claims or attacks, lets get back on with what we are all here for,

Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Agreed. My view on a cycle is neither long nor short, per se. It's "until you achieve your goal".

If you check out my article on designing a cycle (it's on my website), I don't give a "length of cycle" reccomendation, but rather I say you should run a cycle till you get the result you're after.
    I agree everybody should try what works and keep with it, we are all different and react in different ways when we introduce chemicals within the body, do what works for you,

Ya'll are both super-smart in your own rights. At the end of the day you have to do what works for you as I said earlier. If one of ya'll really thinks the other's theories doesn't hold water, quit trying to convince him. At the end of the day, I don't f#ck with another man's d%ck so why would I really care what that man says,does or thinks. It ultimately does not pertain to me.

Okay...enough of me being on my high-horse...Ha-ha!

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    Okay...enough of me being on my high-horse...Ha-ha!
    Its cool, thanks for your imput

As for books published , i dont think we should go into that should we? my personal view which is shared with many other boards is i would rather read someone's own work and not some copied work, if you want to carry on AR pls PM me and we will carry this on, but now am not going to respond to your weak claims or attacks, lets get back on with what we are all here for,

Thankyou
    Can you just do me a favor? When you say I "copied" other people's work, can you please at least show me what was copied, where I said it, and where they said it (presumably first?)?

This is something I take great offence at, because people will say something like "I think 500mgs of test is a great first-time cycle".....then when I say the same thing, they say "Look! He copied me!" and frankly, I think that's the most bullshit thing in the world.

Honestly, there is a reason I've come up with so many original theories (GH + T4, Clen + Benadryl, etc...)....and it's not because I copy people. Oh wait...and then there's my nutritional supplement, which I was the first to ever come out with...even though there's 5 companies copying it....maybe that's not original either.

Google anything I've ever said, and see if anyone else said it first, before you make more claims I need to call you out on.

Then provide proof...because I take great offence at this kind of bullshit.

That's ****ing bullshit.

I'll kindly ask you to provide proof of your claims (again), or cease making them.

The truth is....I'm too arrogant to copy anyone else. And once again, provide proof of your claims, please...or stop making them.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-20-2007 at 02:50 PM.

Can you just do me a favor? When you say I "copied" other people's work, can you please at least show me what was copied, where I said it, and where they said it (presumably first?)?

This is something I take great offence at, because people will say something like "I think 500mgs of test is a great first-time cycle".....then when I say the same thing, they say "Look! He copied me!" and frankly, I think that's the most bullshit thing in the world.

Honestly, there is a reason I've come up with so many original theories (GH + T4, Clen + Benadryl, etc...)....and it's not because I copy people. Oh wait...and then there's my nutritional supplement, which I was the first to ever come out with...even though there's 5 companies copying it....maybe that's not original either.

Google anything I've ever said, and see if anyone else said it first, before you make more claims I need to call you out on.

Then provide proof...because I take great offence at this kind of bullshit.

That's ****ing bullshit.

I'll kindly ask you to provide proof of your claims (again), or cease making them.
    AR pm and we will discuss it, we dont want this on this thread do we, its my opinion just like many more and if you want to disguss it pm , this is not the place, everybody entilited to there view mine is with the majority,

pm me AR,

twiney is offline Junior Member
    What does marcus mean when Anthony Roberts here is not the same on other borards? He is diffrent person not what he cliams? I buy roberts book,I like his writings.

AR pm and we will discuss it, we dont want this on this thread do we, its my opinion just like many more and if you want to disguss it pm , this is not the place, everybody entilited to there view mine is with the majority,

pm me AR,
    If you want to state something publicly, then not be able to defend it publicly, then don't say it in public.

I have nothing to say to you in private. You can't defend your claims in public and I have nothing to say to you in private.

I can proove everything I claim. You simply can not. You're not really worth my time.

I'll only ask that you cease making claims (especially about me) if you aren't going to post proof of them. I think that's a reasonable request and I hope you honor it.

Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    What does marcus mean when Anthony Roberts here is not the same on other borards? He is diffrent person not what he cliams? I buy roberts book,I like his writings.
    I was wondering the same thing....

I've been published by the three biggest AAS sites on the 'net...plus many, many more...

My nutritional supplement is sold by the biggest bodybuilding site on the 'net..

I was wondering exactly where I lack credibility?

goose is offline Banned
    I was wondering the same thing....

I've been published by the three biggest AAS sites on the 'net...plus many, many more...

My nutritional supplement is sold by the biggest bodybuilding site on the 'net..

I was wondering exactly where I lack credibility?

Crazy thread

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Crazy thread
    It bothers me when someone makes claims I feel are unfounded about me. I really only have the simple request to have some sort of proof for them. It really bothers me when I feel like claims are unfounded and attack my character.

It sucks...but even though this is my job, I still take it personally...this isn't some abstract thing to me...it's MY LIFE and my JOB...and I feel like I can't run away from attacks of this nature...I need to engage them fully, and in public.

I hope the members here understand that....and I apologize for taking this off topic.

Snrf is offline Banned
    It bothers me when someone makes claims I feel are unfounded about me. I really only have the simple request to have some sort of proof for them. It really bothers me when I feel like claims are unfounded and attack my character.

It sucks...but even though this is my job, I still take it personally...this isn't some abstract thing to me...it's MY LIFE and my JOB...and I feel like I can't run away from attacks of this nature...I need to engage them fully, and in public.

I hope the members here understand that....and I apologize for taking this off topic.
    I still respect you Anthony, your profiles and writings are an invaluable tool and have probably been used by millions at this point.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I think marcus gets a little "tired" from being called out all the time for yust introducing a diffrent way of cycling, (who woudnt be...)
    Then things gets a little personal and Anthony gets a little angry too, but whats the point really...Both men are highly respected, but nothing good will come out of a thread when it gets personal like this...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I think marcus gets a little "tired" from being called out all the time for yust introducing a diffrent way of cycling, (who woudnt be...)
    Then things gets a little personal and Anthony gets a little angry too, but whats the point really...Both men are highly respected, but nothing good will come out of a thread when it gets personal like this...
    Thanks Vitor, Anthony knows i cant go public with claims and start stating certain what myself and others who know him personal say and know about him, first its getting personal and the open forum isnt the place because if you read the rules it states no flamming and to be honest its going to get hot,

Ive told AR many times i dont buy him at all anymore, he as no credibility with me what so ever, the forum is for addressing AAS and giving advice, if AR you wish to continue lets go to email or MSM,

All you have done is try with everything i write about short cycles is to discredit it, and at the end of the day you cant, to many BB's say it works,

I am not anymore debating with you on this thread, lets get back to the issue on hand, pm me email or msm if you want to take further,

Now please stop blowing your own trumpet and pull you neck back in and get on with the matter in hand, am not going personal in here,

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Excellent post, i am also getting many PM's regarding all types of short cycling, no matter what dosage of short cycle you do the prime is the Key tool to it all, this unlocks the growth window and makes a very anabolic enviroment for muscle tissue to grow at a fast rate, there are many ways to prime dont do it do drastic slow and moderate carb cycling will do the job.

Good info for everybody to soak up

i dont kiss asses but i just have this to say,i decided to use marcus's prime method and all i can say is it works to massive effect.basically i was carb depleted while attempting the prime and unfortunatley got injured at work,and was using clen at the same time,which lead to a massive drop in weight(out of gym for 4 weeks also).muscle was lost also,anywho i was already to start my cycle of deca (alone cough,cough)i basically front loaded it
    to get blood levels up,i wacked in tons of carbs and boom packed on 15lbs in 2 weeks,ok i accept that some of it maybe water,but the initial burst of growth was very satisfying.

basically using the priming method coupled with a good front load i can achieve results in a short space of time,which allows me to come off much sooner than a standard cycle.and with the correct compounds at a high dose i could achieve faster and greater results.again after 4-6 weeks my balls have barely started to shrink,painful back pumps etc have not kicked in and a whole number of other sides are kept at bay(at least over a shorter period).

peace H3

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    What would those be ? Prostate ?

actually no,but it is a very valid point,i have some other issues which are more cosmetic shall we say.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    i dont kiss asses but i just have this to say,i decided to use marcus's prime method and all i can say is it works to massive effect.basically i was carb depleted while attempting the prime and unfortunatley got injured at work,and was using clen at the same time,which lead to a massive drop in weight(out of gym for 4 weeks also).muscle was lost also,anywho i was already to start my cycle of deca (alone cough,cough)i basically front loaded it
    to get blood levels up,i wacked in tons of carbs and boom packed on 15lbs in 2 weeks,ok i accept that some of it maybe water,but the initial burst of growth was very satisfying.

basically using the priming method coupled with a good front load i can achieve results in a short space of time,which allows me to come off much sooner than a standard cycle.and with the correct compounds at a high dose i could achieve faster and greater results.again after 4-6 weeks my balls have barely started to shrink,painful back pumps etc have not kicked in and a whole number of other sides are kept at bay(at least over a shorter period).

peace H3
    Thanks for getting this thread back on track and your comments regarding the issues surrounding short cycle, i cant comment on you not using tests because i dont think you have told me(if you have i am sorry, i do have a great deal of PM's),

Yet again even tho you havent stuck to the whole theory of this way of cycling you still achieved your goals in a short time with little sides and good recovery, excellent feedback,

And again thanks for chiming in

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    Seems someone is avoiding something. Anthony Roberts is the man.
    dont be a twatt,if you have nothing constructive to say then stay out of the thread.....................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Last edited by AleX-69; 01-22-2007 at 02:08 AM.

..EditeD---
    Last edited by AleX-69; 01-22-2007 at 02:08 AM.

First off... This thread was not to be meant a credibility contest of some sort. I would gladly appreciate if you keep all further comments on topic.

@AR

Just wanted to calrifiy some things:

Moderate dose short cycling is about cycling to minimize side effects and NOT about gaining as much muscle possible in the shortest amout of time (the burst cycling method based on PB's theory).
    No competivie BB would never want to use the cycling method described in this thread beacause it will not yield the gains a PRO or competive BB will look for.

I have choosen to follow this way of cycling, beacause I recover better from moderate Dose Shorty Cyles, I have zero noticable side effects and only slightly elevated blood lipids in comparison to longer cycles (which i have also done in the past).

So for me - and possibly for other recreational lifters also - this way of cycling is the most comfortable and healthy approach to AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    First off... This thread was not to be meant a credibility contest of some sort. I would gladly appreciate if you keep all further comments on topic.

@AR

Just wanted to calrifiy some things:

Moderate dose short cycling is about cycling to minimize side effects and NOT about gaining as much muscle possible in the shortest amout of time (the burst cycling method based on PB's theory).
    No competivie BB would never want to use the cycling method described in this thread beacause it will not yield the gains a PRO or competive BB will look for.

I have choosen to follow this way of cycling, beacause I recover better from moderate Dose Shorty Cyles, I have zero noticable side effects and only slightly elevated blood lipids in comparison to longer cycles (which i have also done in the past).

So for me - and possibly for other recreational lifters also - this way of cycling is the most comfortable and healthy approach to AAS.
    Thanks for getting this thread back on topic, i would like to comment that a moderate dose short cycle can build good muscle tissue gains if the whole process is implemented correctly, priming will open the window and will make moderate short cycling a good method of safe cycling with good muscle gains, when considering any short cycle other issues need to be implemented diet,priming and intense training to recieve good gains,

Alex what gains have you had when short cycling and what was your recovery like?

Thanks for getting this thread back on topic, i would like to comment that a moderate dose short cycle can build good muscle tissue gains if the whole process is implemented correctly, priming will open the window and will make moderate short cycling a good method of safe cycling with good muscle gains, when considering any short cycle other issues need to be implemented diet,priming and intense training to recieve good gains,

Alex what gains have you had when short cycling and what was your recovery like?
    Hi marcus...

i posted a rather detailed cycle overview in another thread.. But to give a brief summary..

As you know i am using short cycles mostly for cutting purposes as i think they really shine in this department. Most weight gained and kept during a short cycle was 8lbs. BUT i do not use high dosages as i respond rather well to all sorts of AAS.
    During really intense cutting periods it is possible that i do not gain weight at all. But i maintain my weight while loosing siginificant amounts of BF.. I was always very pleased with the results..
    To give you a quick example of a cycle i used to run a while back:
    Day1-25 Test Prop 300mg / week
    Day1-28 Var 60mg/day

That is a really LOW dose cycle which worked superb for me nevertheless.
    Nowadays i tend to use a little higher dosages or stronger compounds.

Recovery has always been very easy for me. The first 2 short cycles i have done bloodwork to judge my recovery compared to longer cycles. I did not expierence a test rebound over baseline levels like vitor, but i recoverd very quick.. i'd say within 2 weeks after cycle termination i was back to normal.
    Moreover as i use short cycles to cut i shift to a clean bulking diet during off periods. This gives my body an anabolic signal which further prevents muscle catabolisim, depression,.. (i witnessed all these phenomenons while running traditional cycles).

An once more please keep in mind that i run short cycles for recreational / modelling purposes. I am NOT a competitive BB .

Keep up your good work marcus!

AleX

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    Hi marcus...

i posted a rather detailed cycle overview in another thread.. But to give a brief summary..

As you know i am using short cycles mostly for cutting purposes as i think they really shine in this department. Most weight gained and kept during a short cycle was 8lbs. BUT i do not use high dosages as i respond rather well to all sorts of AAS.
    During really intense cutting periods it is possible that i do not gain weight at all. But i maintain my weight while loosing siginificant amounts of BF.. I was always very pleased with the results..
    To give you a quick example of a cycle i used to run a while back:
    Day1-25 Test Prop 300mg / week
    Day1-28 Var 60mg/day

That is a really LOW dose cycle which worked superb for me nevertheless.
    Nowadays i tend to use a little higher dosages or stronger compounds.

Recovery has always been very easy for me. The first 2 short cycles i have done bloodwork to judge my recovery compared to longer cycles. I did not expierence a test rebound over baseline levels like vitor, but i recoverd very quick.. i'd say within 2 weeks after cycle termination i was back to normal.
    Moreover as i use short cycles to cut i shift to a clean bulking diet during off periods. This gives my body an anabolic signal which further prevents muscle catabolisim, depression,.. (i witnessed all these phenomenons while running traditional cycles).

An once more please keep in mind that i run short cycles for recreational / modelling purposes. I am NOT a competitive BB .

Keep up your good work marcus!

AleX
    wow recovery within 2 wks thats something else, it looks like you have found out what works for you, excellent feedback,

wow recovery within 2 wks thats something else, it looks like you have found out what works for you, excellent feedback,
    that is exactly why i recommend short cycles..

It all depends on compound used though. As you might now i recently used tren in a short cycle and i "felt" kinda recoverd after 6 weeks off. Tren is far to supressive for me and my goals.

Moreover i'd like to add that for some guys short cycles simply do not work as well as traditional longer cycles. When running a short cycle one has to have a lot of discipline to get the most out of the short amount of time ON.
    Two of my best buddys simply lack this discpline + they also prefer staying on gear for prolonged time periods simply beacause of the "on" feel.. So short cycles are not suited for them.
    Last edited by AleX-69; 01-22-2007 at 09:58 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Alex that Nadrolone and Trenbolone should probaly be avoided in short cycles(especially deca ). Not only b/c the matabolites tend to stay in your system for several months, but also, a hormone that activates the progesterone recepter in men isnt good over the long terms imho. Progestin-drugs can have nasty effects in men when overused., and it will directly inhibit the Hypotalamus according to studies.

Ime starting to realise now what marcus have been saying all along, testosterone is nr1 for muscle grow. Ive wasted enough money on things like eq and t-bol that isnt really that effective for anything. It guess it takes some trial and error for everyone to figure out what works best for their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I agree with Alex that Nadrolone and Trenbolone should probaly be avoided in short cycles(especially deca ). Not only b/c the matabolites tend to stay in your system for several months, but also, a hormone that activates the progesterone recepter in men isnt good over the long terms imho. Progestin-drugs can have nasty effects in men when overused., and it will directly inhibit the Hypotalamus according to studies.

Ime starting to realise now what marcus have been saying all along, testosterone is nr1 for muscle grow. Ive wasted enough money on things like eq and t-bol that isnt really that effective for anything. It guess it takes some trial and error for everyone to figure out what works best for their goals.
    I agree with both of you Vitor and alex, when using tren and deca recovery is harder and lengthens the recovery.

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    Wow. This thread looked like the whole GenXL vs. **** battle for a page or so Glad it is back on track with good info.

Back on topic, I have been dedicated to short term cycles for a long while now. Priming 4 weeks prior to and 2 weeks into cycle start at this point loading my diet for the duration of cycle. For the most part running high anabolic compounds with only maintainance dose of test derivative for no longer than 6 weeks. Standard PCT, prime again and repeat. Always resulting in much better qaulity gains for me with way less sides and better recovery times then when I used to run long heavy cycles.

Anyways keep the good info. coming on short cycles to help me refine my process..

Quote Originally Posted by GFLEXXX
    Wow. This thread looked like the whole GenXL vs. **** battle for a page or so Glad it is back on track with good info.

Back on topic, I have been dedicated to short term cycles for a long while now. Priming 4 weeks prior to and 2 weeks into cycle start at this point loading my diet for the duration of cycle. For the most part running high anabolic compounds with only maintainance dose of test derivative for no longer than 6 weeks. Standard PCT, prime again and repeat. Always resulting in much better qaulity gains for me with way less sides and better recovery times then when I used to run long heavy cycles.

Anyways keep the good info. coming on short cycles to help me refine my process..
    You would have more gains if the diet is increased on day on of the cycle after the prime and not 2 wks into cycle, what kind of gains do you experience?

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    Marcus...5'8 191lbs and 11%bf prior to commencing prime. Been a few weeks since completion and 193lbs and 8%bf. and weight still edging up. Very happy with recomposition. Prime brought me down to sub 180 prior to going back up. Give or take 8lbs of lean bm put on and 3% bf reduction, still growing so should increase some more. I ran tbol 40mged and primo 400mgew and 125mg test ew for 6 weeks. i like my blood levels to be up prior to loading diet hence starting to load after 1st week of cycle begins.

Priming begining for next cycle though(wini,primo,test)I'll try loading 1st day and see how it goes...

pavlenko is offline Banned
    Everything you guys have said is very interesting and educational. The only thing that I don't understand completely is PRIMING. Can some1 explain to me how exactly one would go about doing it? I know Marcus has explained what it is but i still don't fully understand the whole idea about depriving your body of nutrients before the cycle? this is confusing to me. please explain more in detail for me the exact process.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    Everything you guys have said is very interesting and educational. The only thing that I don't understand completely is PRIMING. Can some1 explain to me how exactly one would go about doing it? I know Marcus has explained what it is but i still don't fully understand the whole idea about depriving your body of nutrients before the cycle? this is confusing to me. please explain more in detail for me the exact process.

The Prime explained before cycling..

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    There are many different ways to prime depending on the indivduals body but ive found this one exceptional for creating the anabolic environment and for me the best way to prime (carb cycling),

Dont set a target weight for the prime, the prime isnt really about weight loss its about priming the body for the intense cycle/training, do the prime as slow as possible the body reacts better if its done this way and will hold on to muscle tissue, make sure you prime from the maintance diet what you have now which as been constant for the last few wks, the maintanance diet is a diet what your stable with your not gaining weight or lossing weight,

Dont do anything drastic slowly build the enviroment for growth, trust me do this part spot on and the gains are untrue, the body only grows in short bursts this is a natural thing from babys to teenagers, so go with the flow of the body just create the body ready for the growth and very intense training,

Once you have your maintanance diet your work of this by doing 3-5 days low carb 40% less than your maintenance diet then followed by 1 day high carb 15% higher than the maintenance diet, you will have to adjust the low carb days in length to suit your body but don't go near 7 days low carbs, a common problem with reducing carbs is that over time the metabolic rate can and will begin to adapt, when carbs stays low for an extended period of time usually at the 7 day mark and up, fat cells attempt to hold on by resisting the release of fatty acids, levels of lipoprotien lipase tend to rise and thyroid levels drop, these both effect overall basal metabolism and are part of the starvation response which off sets reductions in energy intake and is very common to muscle wastage, so adjust to your body's response but in my opinion don't go 7 days or more keep it between 3-5 days low carbs (40% less),

The one high carb day should be introduced around 3-5 day mark of low carbs, the high carb day at around day 3-5 this interrupts the starvation response which restores thyroid levels back to normal while also suppressing the fat storing enzyme lipoprotein ( which rises after day 7 of a lower carb intake) which results in no muscle tissue wastage,

Also if you catch this right at when the glycogen levels drop which is around 3-5 day mark and you follow this by the high carb day with an increase of calories even higher than what the body had been use to previous to the reduction, the body responds by increasing thermogenesis which in turn helps the whole process,

Everybody is different but ive got alot of personally logs/reports which show muscle wastage on carb cycling at the 7 day mark and up, the body re-adjusts itself at this stage and holds onto the fat cells while using the precious muscle tissue as energy, which in turn the individual will lose more muscle tissue than stopping short this process at 3-5 day mark of the low carb,

The key is tricking the metabolism into losing fat instead of muscle tissue by rotating carbs but not letting the body trigger the starvation response, i must stress again that before any type of priming you must of establish a basic diet which you have ran for a number of weeks in where the body isn't gaining or losing any size just maintaining what its got, this is very important because this established diet is what you work off so we get the body to respond the best by dropping bf and holding onto muscle tissue,

As you prime your body it goes into a environment were muscle tissue can be built very fast, just look how much you put on after a contest, this whole process you take advantage of and put it together with a short cycle and hit all comounds hard and fast, an increase in calories is needed everyday of the cycle, you must support the high amount of AAS or moderate amount of AAS and let the body take advantage of the growth window and spurt, as soon as you start the cycle your body is very anabolic so take advantage of this and hit it hard, growth comes on fast, at around day 18-20 the appetite starts to slow this is the body's response to the increase in calories so at about a week before this start to take B12 at 1000mcg ed and you will get more growth out of the cycle, normally for up to around day 30+ ,

As for the training for the cycle and not the prime its got to be very intense heavy drop sets to failure(DY style) this kind of training you cant keep up nor can you keep it up mentally this is why the whole cycle and training is for around 30 days, even after the cycle as ended you cant still carry on gaining weight because the body slows down and fully repairs itself due to the very intense way its been training, its amazing but true many do experience further gains after cycle ends, the body still grows because of the drop in intense training triggers growth through the rest its getting, the whole process is amazing and the feeling is untrue, i still get gains like when i first started with this way of training and cycling,

If the correct prime for your body is done and the right compounds are used for a short period you will never go back to the norm of cycling.

Also if possible make sure your on a low dose gh throughout the prime, slowly confuse the body into burning fat as fuel then restore the gyl store with the 1 day high carb, but this 1 day wont fill them up only restore abit so next time you low carb for 3-5 day even more fat will be burnt and the process of creating an anabolic enviroment is getting acheived.

Only explaining what ive found to be the best way of priming, there are many ways, if you think thats the best for you excellent, record the results daily and listen to the body but trust me it as to be done slowly and you dont want your body to shift into starvation mode,

Now Imagen doing some form of priming over a long period and not as harsh as contest diet, the difference is that the high carb day restore the gly levels slightly and are not always depleted so the metabolic rate doesn't shift, thats important to holding onto valuable muscle tissue, when you contest diet you lose muscle tissue so when the rebound affect comes you seem to gain back what you lost and alittle bit more, so think if you put you body in the same environment as a contest diet without losing the muscle tissue?? now when the rebound affect comes the muscle tissue what you put on is fresh and new, but Ive found you have to use everything else aswell hit the body hard and fast all at once and let the whole process of growth take place,

This process coupled with a designed cycle plus high levels of gh and everything else what makes a difference in you body to make it grow, the end result is quality muscle tissue grown at a rapid rate, just like when you was a teenager when you jumped height and size in two wks then nothing for a month then another jump in size, thats how the body grows, use it, use the prime and take advantage,

bigstylios is offline New Member
    Great Post
    Last edited by bigstylios; 03-04-2007 at 12:36 PM. Reason: DIDNT READ PAGE TWO....OOPS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information