Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AleX-69 is offline Member

Exclamation Steroids for Health - Moderate Dose Short Cylces REVISED!

Introduction
    General Advantages of Moderate Dose Short Cycling
    Moderate Dose Short Cycling for BULKING
    Moderate Dose Short Cycling for Cutting
    Basic PCT outline for a short cycle
    Things NOT worth including into a short cycle

Introduction

After getting numerous PM’s from Members of this board concerning the Moderate Dose Short Cycle approach I decieded to make a comprehensive guide to this type of cycling.

First I’d like to point out that this type of short cycling is not to be mistaken with the Burst Cylce approach for the competitive athlete wich can be found in this thread Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory .

Moderate Dose short Cycles on the other hand are more geared to steroid newbies [I would strongly advise to run at least one traditional cycle for Steroid first timers] and recreational BB’s like most of us are. They can be used with great success to limit side effects and to sustain most of the gains you made through PCT.
    Keep in mind that moderate dose short cycles can not give you 30+lbs of bulk at a time, but steady - more healthy – gains.

It is curcial that you learn how to train and gain WITHOUT the use of steroids before you even want to think about doing a cycle in general or short cycle in particular.

A typical short cycle for me would last about 4-6 weeks with at least equal time off. After 2 successive cycle I take a longer break (8-12 weeks).
    For all users who are not that familiar with their own body I STRONGLY advise doing bloodwork before your first cycle (to determine your normal blood values) and then at least each time you want to jump into another cycle to check if your HPTA has completely recoverd and all other parameters are in check. If you got specific blood work questions feel free to ask.

Under no conditions would I ever recommend the increase of AAS dosages form cycle to cycle. Higher dosages are only needed if you are WAY over your natural limit OR you haven’t had enough time between cycles to completely recover OR you have a very high BF (high BF equals lesser sensitivity to AAS).

General Advantages of Moderate Dose Short Cycling

They have little impact on your Lipid Profile. Sure they still may cause a shitty lipid panel for a short amount of time which equals less time for potential aterial plaque bild up. Keep in mind that a bad lipid profile is the top reason for heart disease!!

Limit androgenic side effects like acne, hair loss, prostate enlargment and testicular shrinkage due to limited androgen buildup.

Limit estrogenic side effects like gyno and high blood pressure due to limited estrogen buildup.

Limit stress on your internal organs like kindeys and liver.

Vastly improved recovery of the HPTA after cycle termination. Therefore more gains can be sustained. [The hypotalamus is still inhibted by only using AAS for 2 weeks but the pituitary takes a longer time to become unresponsive to potential LHRH release from the hypotalamus. Therefore as long as the pituitary isn’t inhibited recovery from a short cycle is rather easy.]

Reduce time with elevated estrogen after cycle termination.

Moderate Dose Short Cycling for BULKING

Moderate Dose Short cycling can be used very effectively to produce solid gains despite the limited time “on”. Before you do a short bulking cycle it is very important to Prime to body before the actual cycle starts.

The priming itself should last at very LEAST 4 weeks and consists of a CKD type diet. Moreover I recommend high rep full body workout with minimal pauses (less the 30 secconds per set; at least 6 sets per bodypart, 3-4 times a week) the week before the actual cycle starts. Therefore all carb stores will be ***leted by day 1 of your cycle and your muscle cells will soak up incomming nutrients like a sponge. Moreover fat gain can be limited that way.

During the ON period I would advise a high prot / moderate – high carb / low fat approach.

Incjetables should be frontloaded on cycle day –1 (If cycle day 1 is Monday, cycle day –1 is Sunday) until 3 days before cycle termination to allow the metabolites to leave the body. Orals should be taken on cycle day 1 till end.

Now on to the Compounds which can be successfully incorporated into a Moderate Dose Short Bulking Cycle:

Testosterone Propionate or Masteron: This should be the base of all cycles due to its effect on satellite cell proliferation and differentiation. It also elevates GH and IGF-1 to a great degree.

Now you have some stacking options. In my mind it is generally not worth stacking more than 3 compounds together and only if those compounds are working through a different pathway (DHT, Nor..). The following list does not include any NOR-based AAS therefore stacking testosterone with more than just one from the following list is rather pointless I feel.

Anadrol
    D-Bol
    Oral Turinabol

More advanced useres might also take slin into consideration.

Once again: Start frontloading injectable test at cycle day –1 with 2-3 the amount you will be using ED. Use the test until 3 days before the cycle ends. Start the orals on cycle day 1 and run until the last day of your cycle. Then PCT.

Moderate Dose Short Cycling for CUTTING

Moderate Dose Short Cycling can also be used for cutting with great success. In fact I use it for cutting most of the time.

During a typical Moderate Dose Short Cutting Cylce I prime the body during the process of the cycle (see above). After cycle termination I up my calories above maintance therefore giving my body an anabolic signal. Recovery is very easy after such a cycle and a rarley ever loose muscle when coming off a short cutting cycle.
    Granted you won’t gain massive amounts of muscle cycling that way, BUT your body composition changes dramatically. For me this is the perfect way of cycling.

The use of Injectables and Orals does not vary from the guidelines above, but the compounds which can be incorporated into a Moderate Dose Short Cutting Cycle do:

Testosterone Propionate or Masteron: see above

Now you have various stacking options. In my mind it is generally not worth stacking more than 3 compounds together and only if those compounds are working through a different pathway (DHT, Nor..). The following list does not include any NOR-based AAS therefore stacking testosterone with more than just one from the following list is rather pointless I feel.

Masterone
    Anavar
    Oral Turinabol
    Winstrol
    Halo

More advanced useres might also take slin into consideration.

Basic PCT outline for a short cycle

Well PCT from a short cycle does not change in comaprison to your standard 12 weeker. My basic PCT protocoll looks like this:

Day1: 200mg Clomid / some kind of Herbal Test Boosting Formular / 11b-HSD-1 inhibitor
    Day2-4: 100mg Clomid / some kind of Herbal Test Boosting Formular / 11b-HSD-1 inhibitor

Day 5-21: 50mg Clomid / some kind of Herbal Test Boosting Formular / 11b-HSD-1 inhibitor

I use Clomid instead of Nolvadex as for me personally I recover better when using clomid (I tried both). Moreover I don’t use an aromatase inhibtor like Letro as very low estrogen levels could impact recovery AND due to possile estrogen rebound.

After those 21 days PCT I usually take 3 more weeks off and then I am good to go for my next short cycle.

Things NOT worth including into a short cycle

Trenbolone: This is a Nor Based Compound. I have found that the recovery process is lenghtend when using tren and supression is more severe. As rapid recovery is one of the main aims of short cycling tren is not suitable concering this goal in mind. Moreover the results using tren are NOT that much better for me in comparison to winny for example to justify a longer off period.

NPP : see Trenbolone

Long esters : If someone would want to use Long esters in short cycles he whould have to cramp the amount of a certain steroid normally used during 4 weeks into 2 weeks (you shouldn’t use long estered steroids longer than 2 weeks in a short cycle to allow their metabolites clear you body before PCT begins). This causes a massive hormone spike and this elevates the risk of possible side effects. Moreover due to hormone plasma levels not beeing stable gains will be impacted as well.

HCG: HCG is not needed as shrinkage of the testicles should not occour during a short cycle.

IFG-1: I tried IGF-1 during PCT and during a cycle. In my mind it is in no way worth the amount of money it costs. Sure the pumps are awesome and you may be able to reduce your Bodyfat a little more but on the other hand you have a bunch of possible side effects which are not worth taking IMO.

Finasteride: Short cycling is about hitting the androgen receptors hard. Finasteride inhibit DHT conversion which is not desirable. Moreover androgenic sides are rare during a short cycle due to the limited amount of time “on”. If someone would really wanna use a DHT inhibtor I’d opt for a topical one like Nizoral Shampoo.

Estrogen Inhibtors: Should not be needed during a short cycle due to the limited time on. Estrogen helps building muscle. So lowering it to much (letro) might do you more harm than good. Very gyno sensitive persons might choose low dose arimidex during bulking cycles.

Clen: Clenbuterol causes heart cell death. Need I say more?
    Last edited by AleX-69; 05-23-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Jason865 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    That was my original thread but i felt it was rather unorganized, plus there are several statments within the original thread which I do not support.
    So i decided to sum up my thoughts about short cycles to make it easier accessible, especially for newbies.

@ Swifto

LH-RH is a synonyme for GnRh.

Moreover i i already stated that LH WILL indeed be supressed even after only 2 weeks of moderate AAS usage. I completly agree with you here.
    I just wanted to point out that it takes longer time for the pituitary to become unresponsive to LH release leading to an even severe case of shutdown. By short cycling this can be avoided.

Concerning AI use during PCT.. Well this is debatable and i think sane dosages of Arimidex can be run without harm. On the other hand i don't think they will benefit you much (i tried it and i did not felt better recovery wise than i do normaly).

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    @ Swifto

LH-RH is a synonyme for GnRh.

Moreover i i already stated that LH WILL indeed be supressed even after only 2 weeks of moderate AAS usage. I completly agree with you here.
    I just wanted to point out that it takes longer time for the pituitary to become unresponsive to LH release leading to an even severe case of shutdown. By short cycling this can be avoided.

Concerning AI use during PCT.. Well this is debatable and i think sane dosages of Arimidex can be run without harm. On the other hand i don't think they will benefit you much (i tried it and i did not felt better recovery wise than i do normaly).
    Ok cool.

Concerning the drop in LH and other ganadotropins, MyoGenX could be a good move. But who knows if its effects will still be acquired when running suppressive androgens? Just a thought.

Good read.

Travbedaman is offline New Member
    "IFG-1: I tried IGF-1 during PCT and during a cycle. In my mind it is in no way worth the amount of money it costs. Sure the pumps are awesome and you may be able to reduce your Bodyfat a little more but on the other hand you have a bunch of possible side effects which are not worth taking IMO."

If you want quick muscle gain and fatloss then no, IGF is not your answer.

If your goal is to create more muscle cells than what god gave you, then IGF and only IGF can give that to you. (Well I suppose HGH can too, but that is because of the GH converting to IGF).

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Excellent post, i am also getting many PM's regarding all types of short cycling, no matter what dosage of short cycle you do the prime is the Key tool to it all, this unlocks the growth window and makes a very anabolic enviroment for muscle tissue to grow at a fast rate, there are many ways to prime dont do it do drastic slow and moderate carb cycling will do the job.

Good info for everybody to soak up

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Excellent post, i am also getting many PM's regarding all types of short cycling, no matter what dosage of short cycle you do the prime is the Key tool to it all, this unlocks the growth window and makes a very anabolic enviroment for muscle tissue to grow at a fast rate, there are many ways to prime dont do it do drastic slow and moderate carb cycling will do the job.

Good info for everybody to soak up

i dont kiss asses but i just have this to say,i decided to use marcus's prime method and all i can say is it works to massive effect.basically i was carb depleted while attempting the prime and unfortunatley got injured at work,and was using clen at the same time,which lead to a massive drop in weight(out of gym for 4 weeks also).muscle was lost also,anywho i was already to start my cycle of deca (alone cough,cough)i basically front loaded it
    to get blood levels up,i wacked in tons of carbs and boom packed on 15lbs in 2 weeks,ok i accept that some of it maybe water,but the initial burst of growth was very satisfying.

basically using the priming method coupled with a good front load i can achieve results in a short space of time,which allows me to come off much sooner than a standard cycle.and with the correct compounds at a high dose i could achieve faster and greater results.again after 4-6 weeks my balls have barely started to shrink,painful back pumps etc have not kicked in and a whole number of other sides are kept at bay(at least over a shorter period).

peace H3

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    i dont kiss asses but i just have this to say,i decided to use marcus's prime method and all i can say is it works to massive effect.basically i was carb depleted while attempting the prime and unfortunatley got injured at work,and was using clen at the same time,which lead to a massive drop in weight(out of gym for 4 weeks also).muscle was lost also,anywho i was already to start my cycle of deca (alone cough,cough)i basically front loaded it
    to get blood levels up,i wacked in tons of carbs and boom packed on 15lbs in 2 weeks,ok i accept that some of it maybe water,but the initial burst of growth was very satisfying.

basically using the priming method coupled with a good front load i can achieve results in a short space of time,which allows me to come off much sooner than a standard cycle.and with the correct compounds at a high dose i could achieve faster and greater results.again after 4-6 weeks my balls have barely started to shrink,painful back pumps etc have not kicked in and a whole number of other sides are kept at bay(at least over a shorter period).

peace H3
    Thanks for getting this thread back on track and your comments regarding the issues surrounding short cycle, i cant comment on you not using tests because i dont think you have told me(if you have i am sorry, i do have a great deal of PM's),

Yet again even tho you havent stuck to the whole theory of this way of cycling you still achieved your goals in a short time with little sides and good recovery, excellent feedback,

And again thanks for chiming in

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    "Vastly improved recovery of the HPTA after cycle termination. Therefore more gains can be sustained. [The hypotalamus is still inhibted by only using AAS for 2 weeks but the pituitary takes a longer time to become unresponsive to potential LHRH release from the hypotalamus. Therefore as long as the pituitary isn’t inhibited recovery from a short cycle is rather easy.]"

Really...I was under the impression GnRH was released from the Hypothalamus, not LHrH...?

If your introducing andorgens that have a suppressiev nature, which the ones listed are, your going to cause inhibition of ganadotropins or shutdown.

Your pituitray will no doubt be shutdown using low doses for small lenghts of time. Or large doses for that matter:

Coviello AD, Matsumoto AM, Bremner WJ, et al. Low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin maintains intratesticular testosterone in normal men with testosterone-induced gonadotropin suppression. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005;90(5):2595-602.

ABSTRACT

In previous studies of testicular biopsy tissue from healthy men, intratesticular testosterone (ITT) has been shown to be much higher than serum testosterone (T), suggesting that high ITT is needed relative to serum T for normal spermatogenesis in men. However, the quantitative relationship between ITT and spermatogenesis is not known. To begin to address this issue experimentally, we determined the dose-response relationship between human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG ) and ITT to ascertain the minimum dose needed to maintain ITT in the normal range. Twenty-nine men with normal reproductive physiology were randomized to receive 200 mg T enanthate weekly in combination with either saline placebo or 125, 250, or 500 IU hCG every other day for 3 wk. ITT was assessed in testicular fluid obtained by percutaneous fine needle aspiration at baseline and at the end of treatment. Baseline serum T (14.1 nmol/liter) was 1.2% of ITT (1174 nmol/liter). LH and FSH were profoundly suppressed to 5% and 3% of baseline, respectively, and ITT was suppressed by 94% (1234 to 72 nmol/liter) in the T enanthate /placebo group. ITT increased linearly with increasing hCG dose (P < 0.001). Posttreatment ITT was 25% less than baseline in the 125 IU hCG group, 7% less than baseline in the 250 IU hCG group, and 26% greater than baseline in the 500 IU hCG group. These results demonstrate that relatively low dose hCG maintains ITT within the normal range in healthy men with gonadotropin suppression. Extensions of this study will allow determination of the ITT concentration threshold required to maintain spermatogenesis in man.

5-3% of baseline is a lot, I think we would agree...

"Estrogen Inhibtors: Should not be needed during a short cycle due to the limited time on. Estrogen helps building muscle. So lowering it to much (letro) might do you more harm then good. Very gyno sensitive persons might choose low dose arimidex during bulking cycles."

If estrogen buildup is so little, why not start an AI ready for PCT and limit any buildup that may occur helping HPTA recovery after the cycle has ended?
    Last edited by Swifto; 01-11-2007 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

Your pituitray will no doubt be shutdown using low doses for small lenghts of time. Or large doses for that matter:
    Agree wholeheartedly. Even 100mgs of Testosterone or 100mgs of deca will shut you completely down.

The reasoning behind short cycles seems very flawed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Agree wholeheartedly. Even 100mgs of Testosterone or 100mgs of deca will shut you completely down.

The reasoning behind short cycles seems very flawed to me.
    It is easier to recover from a short shut down than a longer shutdown, in practise recovery does seem quicker, i would rather shut down my system for 2-3 wks than 12-15 wks, seems logic to me

It is easier to recover from a short shut down than a longer shutdown, in practise recovery does seem quicker, i would rather shut down my system for 2-3 wks than 12-15 wks, seems logic to me
    Is this a fact?

I know it seems intuitive and logical, but what would you say if I told you that recovery of HPTA and specifically endogenous testosterone usually presents as a mirror image of the ruduction of exogenous levels of androgen or suppressive compound, regardless of length of suppression....

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Is this a fact?

I know it seems intuitive and logical, but what would you say if I told you that recovery of HPTA and specifically endogenous testosterone usually presents as a mirror image of the ruduction of exogenous levels of androgen or suppressive compound, regardless of length of suppression....
    there you have it, cycle 12 weeks ,its all good.

Is this a fact?

Id say in practise it works no matter what study you start quoting because with every medical study theres another saying something different,

I am talking about real life bodybuilders and there own personal feedback,also ive done it many times myself and without doubt its far better than shutting down for a long time, logic tells you that and its backed up with many people who have had a short shutdown, its alot better shutting down your system for 2-3 wks than 12-15 wks, recovery is faster and alot better, also no withdrawal syptoms,

If it didnt matter how long you shut your system down for we would all be on for 12 months then recovery with no problems, logic and feedback from many BB's tells me alot different than what you think, but i guess you have to try it to see and understand it instead of reading some medical studies done on the average man or mouse

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I can attest to that from expirience,
    ive had BW exactly 6 weeks(42 days) after a moderat lenght cycle(14 weeks) and a short 30 days cycle.

My natrual testosterone was higher after the short cycle.(same PCT).

Its yust like a broken bone which needs to be in a cascet, the longer you have it in the cascet the longer it will take to get the full use back in the bodypart attached to the injury. Its the same with the "lenght" of shutdown imho, commen sense really...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I can attest to that from expirience,
    ive had BW exactly 6 weeks(42 days) after a moderat lenght cycle(14 weeks) and a short 30 days cycle.

My natrual testosterone was higher after the short cycle.(same PCT).

Its yust like a broken bone which needs to be in a cascet, the longer you have it in the cascet the longer it will take to get the full use back in the bodypart attached to the injury. Its the same with the "lenght" of shutdown imho, commen sense really...
    Cant get any better than that, personal feedback stating what everyone experiences when recovering from a short cycle,

Thanks
    Vitor

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    great post, exactly what i was looking for...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Great post.
    What dosage did you run IGF at? I had superb results @ 80mcg ED into quads but no results at all when using 40mcg.

60mcg.. Bi lateral, IM, delts i used MR IGF1-LR3

i found pre-WO to work out better concerning pumps..

Did you notice more muscle gain than usual when on IGF-1 or during the following cycle? Did you expierence significant fat loss OR significant reduction in fat gain?
    Very curious.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    60mcg.. Bi lateral, IM, delts i used MR IGF1-LR3

i found pre-WO to work out better concerning pumps..

Did you notice more muscle gain than usual when on IGF-1 or during the following cycle? Did you expierence significant fat loss OR significant reduction in fat gain?
    Very curious.
    I shot PWO into arms and quads. I did not experience any noticable fat loss but then I was cycling and eating 1000 cals over maintenance! I noticed the gains in muscle in my quads about 4 weeks after discontinuing IGF. My quads never gre like this before and this was my first run with IGF (although I had cycled before). I was also using slin and gh but I feel the site specific growth (i was shooting more quads as they were my main concern) was down to igf.

stlhrse is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm, that's so strange. When I was in high schol (16 years ago) a full cycle was 4-6 weeks, nack when I did Test. Sounds good to me though. I would rather have a few short bursts of small gains that stick, then have a huge gain that withers away. Good read Alex!!

i cant see how anyone can refute that.i would love to do short cycles only,however my requirments mean i have to stay clear of strong androgens or dht derivatives so im stuck with nandrolone at teh moment.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    i cant see how anyone can refute that.i would love to do short cycles only,however my requirments mean i have to stay clear of strong androgens or dht derivatives so im stuck with nandrolone at teh moment.
    What would those be ? Prostate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    What would those be ? Prostate ?

actually no,but it is a very valid point,i have some other issues which are more cosmetic shall we say.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    Seems someone is avoiding something. Anthony Roberts is the man.

Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    How can i avoid something when he claims i said something i didnt, re-read the whole thread twiney,

I am not a sheep like many around here, i speak the truth and AR knows that he just as the hump with me, the debate was about claims of recovery when short cycling, vitor claim it was true with him, and i stated thats the general opinion who cycles that way,

My claim is i am in touch with many bodybuilders who state recovering from short shutdowns is alot easier than long, ive have first hand knowledge aswell, i dont make false claims or take other peoples work as my own, not like some on this board

I am sorry AR and with no offense but i dont take anything what you say with any credability at all, your well know on many boards as something completely different than what you claim around here, i know the truth AR but with respect we will leave it there, you just have a grudge against me for the debate we had and your weak agruments, like i say i dont have any credability at all for anything you say and you know why so not much point in going back and forth with you in your playground,, so i will leave it there and get back to the issue in hand,

How can i avoid something when he claims i said something i didnt, re-read the whole thread twiney,

I am not a sheep like many around here, i speak the truth and AR knows that he just as the hump with me, the debate was about claims of recovery when short cycling, vitor claim it was true with him, and i stated thats the general opinion who cycles that way,

My claim is i am in touch with many bodybuilders who state recovering from short shutdowns is alot easier than long, ive have first hand knowledge aswell, i dont make false claims or take other peoples work as my own, not like some on this board

I am sorry AR and with no offense but i dont take anything what you say with any credability at all, your well know on many boards as something completely different than what you claim around here, i know the truth AR but with respect we will leave it there, you just have a grudge against me for the debate we had and your weak agruments, like i say i dont have any credability at all for anything you say and you know why so not much point in going back and forth with you in your playground,, so i will leave it there and get back to the issue in hand,

There is a reason I earn $200/hour for consulting about steroids , and a reason that GQ (this month) features an article I was consulted on. It's not because I have no credibility. Google my name + steroids (or anabolic steroids, or whatever)....then try googling other people's names. I get more hits (all up) than (basically)
    anybody else who has ever written about steroids. I can't believe you're questioning my credibility.

Please verify your claims or cease making them. Again, I'm trying to be respectful, and not abrasive...but do you think that perhaps there is a reason I was made a moderator here after 7 posts, and you have thousands and never became one?
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-20-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Once again, I would ask you to verify your claims with factual evidence.

There is a reason I earn $200/hour for consulting about steroids , and a reason that GQ (this month) features an article I was consulted on.

Please verify your claims or cease making them. Again, I'm trying to be respectful, and not abrasive...but do you think that perhaps there is a reason I was made a moderator here after 7 posts, and you have thousands and never became one?
    AR, ive not said you havent worked with people you state you have, i said you do work and target alot of newbies on this site, thats your buisness to, stop putting words into my mouth thats a weak argument, i didnt state i worked with anyone i stated i have i am in touch with many bb's who say recovery from a short cycle is better than long,

everytime i post your there trying to trip me all the time, thats not just me noticed that either, just re-read the thread and pull your neck back in,

this is with respect, i dont have any credibility for anything you say, your well know on many boards as something completely different than what you claim around here,
    IMHO i would have more respect for someone who writes his own work and not copys other peoples and claim its his, people on boards like this can create a whole world about themselves and sell it off, for me i dont buy like many more dont,

I am not intrested how much you earn or work with, why do you always blow your own trumpet?

Am here to give my 19yrs worth of knowledge i dont need to tell lies about anything i am not like that, i dont have anything to sell or need more clients so dont have any motive for people to believe me or not, all i say is try what i say and see if it works,

recovery from short cycles is alot better than shutting your system down for wks on end, logic really,

Yet again if you want to carry your arguments on with me do it by pm or we can meet up sometime, dont keep post weak sh1t and going off what the whole thread is about,

back to topic
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-20-2007 at 11:51 AM.

AR, ive not said you havent worked with people you state you have, i said you do work and target alot of newbies on this site, thats your buisness to, stop putting words into my mouth thats a weak argument, i didnt state i worked with anyone i stated i have i am in touch with many bb's who say recovery from a short cycle is better than long,

everytime i post your there trying to trip me all the time, thats not just me noticed that either, just re-read the thread and pull your neck back in,

this is with respect, i dont have any credibility for anything you say, your well know on many boards as something completely different than what you claim around here,
    IMHO i would have more respect for someone who writes his own work and not copys other peoples and claim its his, people on boards like this can create a whole world about themselves and sell it off, for me i dont buy like many more dont,

I am not intrested how much you earn or work with, why do you always blow your own trumpet?

Am here to give my 19yrs worth of knowledge i dont need to tell lies about anything i am not like that, i dont have anything to sell or need more clients so dont have any motive for people to believe me or not, all i say is try what i say and see if it works,

recovery from short cycles is alot better than shutting your system down for wks on end, logic really,

Yet again if you want to carry your arguments on with me do it by pm or we can meet up sometime, dont keep post weak sh1t and going off what the whole thread is about,

back to topic
    The highlighed parts in order:

1. That's not a relevant argument when I ALSO work with much more than newbs.

2. Please post proof. The only reason I am stating any claims as to my credibility is that you are attacking it. I've written 3 books dealing with AAS. How many have the people who attack my credibility written? Have they consulted with HBO? GQ? Been on the radio? Been published? Please...list the people who have more credentials than me, who have cast dispersions on me.

3. In your 19 years, have you accomplished more in the field of anabolics than I have in my 2 years? It's not that your input is not welcome here, because it is...but honestly....you attack my credibility and it dwarfs yours; You attack my credentials, yet provide none we can verify of your own.

Again, all I would ask is that if you attack my credentials or credibility that you provide proof of your claims. I'm looking for nothing more than meaningful discourse on anabolics, but the constant attacks you are waging on me, coupled with your inability to cite any relevant support for them or your own credentials...well...I'm only saying that I'd simply like to be able to verify what you are saying, given the comments you are making about me.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-20-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    dont be a twatt,if you have nothing constructive to say then stay out of the thread.....................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

First off... This thread was not to be meant a credibility contest of some sort. I would gladly appreciate if you keep all further comments on topic.

@AR

Just wanted to calrifiy some things:

Moderate dose short cycling is about cycling to minimize side effects and NOT about gaining as much muscle possible in the shortest amout of time (the burst cycling method based on PB's theory).
    No competivie BB would never want to use the cycling method described in this thread beacause it will not yield the gains a PRO or competive BB will look for.

I have choosen to follow this way of cycling, beacause I recover better from moderate Dose Shorty Cyles, I have zero noticable side effects and only slightly elevated blood lipids in comparison to longer cycles (which i have also done in the past).

So for me - and possibly for other recreational lifters also - this way of cycling is the most comfortable and healthy approach to AAS.

First off... This thread was not to be meant a credibility contest of some sort. I would gladly appreciate if you keep all further comments on topic.

@AR

Just wanted to calrifiy some things:

Moderate dose short cycling is about cycling to minimize side effects and NOT about gaining as much muscle possible in the shortest amout of time (the burst cycling method based on PB's theory).
    No competivie BB would never want to use the cycling method described in this thread beacause it will not yield the gains a PRO or competive BB will look for.

I have choosen to follow this way of cycling, beacause I recover better from moderate Dose Shorty Cyles, I have zero noticable side effects and only slightly elevated blood lipids in comparison to longer cycles (which i have also done in the past).

So for me - and possibly for other recreational lifters also - this way of cycling is the most comfortable and healthy approach to AAS.
    Thanks for getting this thread back on topic, i would like to comment that a moderate dose short cycle can build good muscle tissue gains if the whole process is implemented correctly, priming will open the window and will make moderate short cycling a good method of safe cycling with good muscle gains, when considering any short cycle other issues need to be implemented diet,priming and intense training to recieve good gains,

Alex what gains have you had when short cycling and what was your recovery like?

Thanks for getting this thread back on topic, i would like to comment that a moderate dose short cycle can build good muscle tissue gains if the whole process is implemented correctly, priming will open the window and will make moderate short cycling a good method of safe cycling with good muscle gains, when considering any short cycle other issues need to be implemented diet,priming and intense training to recieve good gains,

Alex what gains have you had when short cycling and what was your recovery like?
    Hi marcus...

i posted a rather detailed cycle overview in another thread.. But to give a brief summary..

As you know i am using short cycles mostly for cutting purposes as i think they really shine in this department. Most weight gained and kept during a short cycle was 8lbs. BUT i do not use high dosages as i respond rather well to all sorts of AAS.
    During really intense cutting periods it is possible that i do not gain weight at all. But i maintain my weight while loosing siginificant amounts of BF.. I was always very pleased with the results..
    To give you a quick example of a cycle i used to run a while back:
    Day1-25 Test Prop 300mg / week
    Day1-28 Var 60mg/day

That is a really LOW dose cycle which worked superb for me nevertheless.
    Nowadays i tend to use a little higher dosages or stronger compounds.

Recovery has always been very easy for me. The first 2 short cycles i have done bloodwork to judge my recovery compared to longer cycles. I did not expierence a test rebound over baseline levels like vitor, but i recoverd very quick.. i'd say within 2 weeks after cycle termination i was back to normal.
    Moreover as i use short cycles to cut i shift to a clean bulking diet during off periods. This gives my body an anabolic signal which further prevents muscle catabolisim, depression,.. (i witnessed all these phenomenons while running traditional cycles).

An once more please keep in mind that i run short cycles for recreational / modelling purposes. I am NOT a competitive BB .

Keep up your good work marcus!

AleX

Last edited by AleX-69; 01-22-2007 at 02:08 AM.

..EditeD---
    Last edited by AleX-69; 01-22-2007 at 02:08 AM.

MARCUS:

You made a claim that I deal with a lot of Newbs. I'm simply saying that I also work with a lot of very advanced steroid users as well.

Concommitantly, I doubt that you consult with any IFBB professionals. While I consult with more than one.

If you wish to make claims regarding my credibility or the level of your own knowledge/experience and then not support them with any evidence, in the face of my willingness to support my own claims to the contrary, I would simply. and respectfully, ask that you not do so in the future.

It's unfair and in light of the fact that you refuse to support your claims, I think it's poor form.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    Well, maybe you guys are talking about completely diff things and people, PRO's use different doses and lengths cycles for a reason of their own proffesional quality muscle. Most BB's do it for their own pleasure and thus dont need such high doses and long cycles. just my .2c's

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Ok i know I am a newb, but i really feel like this is off track and ruining what was a good thread. marcus is trying to get back on topic, can you guys agree do disagree or something. im not trying to be disrespectful, i know theres a bizzillion posts between you guys, but i think if you guys really want to discuss this it should be on a new thread...

I simply would like to see proof for claims being made....bloodwork, etc...or something verifiable.

With regards to the original post...I think Swifto has made the most germane and meaningful comments thusfar.

I think the comments he made, with (very few) additions, could be added (or subtracted) to the original post to make it valid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information