Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tren cough is no joke! OMG! That SUCKED!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    old fart is offline New Member
    I have had this happen every time i inject, it starts like a tickle in the trout then coughing like no other, my first time years ago i thought i was going to die right there. followed by a slight headache and sweating lol. I found that a fisher mens friend cough drop while injecting will keep it a bay. Until it happens you have no idea, it scares the hell out of you if you get it bad enough. I have never had it after the injection is over its always during. and i have tried many things to prevent and it still happens, not every time but i keep ready lol it sucks!!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by old fart View Post
    I have had this happen every time i inject, it starts like a tickle in the trout then coughing like no other, my first time years ago i thought i was going to die right there. followed by a slight headache and sweating lol. I found that a fisher mens friend cough drop while injecting will keep it a bay. Until it happens you have no idea, it scares the hell out of you if you get it bad enough. I have never had it after the injection is over its always during. and i have tried many things to prevent and it still happens, not every time but i keep ready lol it sucks!!!
    It's not just tren it happens with it will happen with any oil you should always aspirate so your not in a vain.

Thread Information