Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    want to hear something more ****ed up, one time i woke up in the middle of the night, i woke up soo fast that my body was still sleeping and i was paraylied, i couldnt move, but I could move my eyes, I found it hard to breath i thought i was dying. Then about 20 seconds i Snapped out of it, i went to the dr the next day, and he said its rare to happen, but you can actually open your eyes when your mind and body is asleep, and somewhat be awake but be paraylized, and can not move until that part of your mind that controls your body wakes up, It only happened to me once, but there's people out there that have it all the time scary stuff.!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    A bud of mine use to always tell me that this shit happened to him. I never believed him. lmao!
    This always happens to me. Ive kinda learned to deal with it, but its still very scary. Its also known as Sleep Paralysis. Google that shit. When it happens to me, I get the MOST INTENSE almost "evil like" feeling all over my body. Its really hard to describe, and very interesting to me....

kona dawg is offline Junior Member
    lol!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clearity
    I've had many panic attacks that where caused by the great "Coca". Another reason not to touch drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbySwoll
    "coca"? does that mean caffeine, i'm guessing...and how is that a drug?
    No rec drug discussion on the open board guys....

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    anyone else have any of these things happen to them?

Lacrosse2552 is offline Junior Member
    yea im guessing their panic attacks. i just feel really scared and tense/anxious for absolutely no reason. also my chest feels like its hard to breathe. they happen at very random times and dont always stop quickly. anyone else get this too?

mine just like come on all of the sudden, i cant even think if im even thinking about anything to make me wanna have one.....

well guys, today(thursday) i felt a ton better, i was able to lift without getting sick and lightheaded....i wasnt all lethargic....im not sure what the cause was, prob some anxiety for sure and maybe a bug.....however when i shot this past sunday i cut my test dose from 650 to 500(so i shot 250 sun and another 250 today), as well as dropped the adex as of this past saturday....not sure what the cuase of any of this is, maybe my test was too high, and estrogen way too low, i plan on throwin my winny in this next week to finish out this cycle, hope all goes well, thanks for everything bros....i really appreciate it

odix is offline Member
    well I have actually overdosed before on illegal drugs...I got tingly on my arms first then it traveled to my chest and face...it was a real overdose...my hands also cramped up and wrists to where i could not move them and it looked as if I had down syndrome very badly(not to offend anyone, I honestly did), I almost died, they pushed the AED up next to me, not good.

BOOST is offline Member
    It sucks and you Bro's are not alone. I agree the Test e may increase this, I am on 500mg per week and find myself where I have to take a xanix here and there to chill out, sometimes I feel dizzy and my adrenaline goes wild. Zoloft is pretty decent as well, but it takes 3 weeks to kick in. It is very hard to deal with, I found zoloft and church help me best.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    Do you guys know if anxiety could be caused by winni. I was thinking about trying some. I had anxiety before, got rid of it a year ago. Thanks.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    This always happens to me. Ive kinda learned to deal with it, but its still very scary. Its also known as Sleep Paralysis. Google that shit. When it happens to me, I get the MOST INTENSE almost "evil like" feeling all over my body. Its really hard to describe, and very interesting to me....
    a year ago I had dat shit every night for a few weeks. I was ****ing scared to got to bed but then it suddenly stopped. dont know why...

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbySwoll
    "coca"? does that mean caffeine, i'm guessing...and how is that a drug?
    i think hes refering to cocaine!

EasyPoster is offline New Member
    Panic Disorder is basically on-going frequently occuring Panic Attacks. It's like a horrible emotional cycle that never ends. You wake up in the morning and are so fearful of having a Panic Attack, that you worry about (and anticpate) one happening all day long. Ultimately you end up trigging one because you get so anxious waiting for one to happen.

Someone mentioned Paxil and Xanax... DONT TAKE THAT SHIT! (if you can avoid it). Paxil puts you in a death grip that is very hard to break away from. It doesnt work for everyone, and when you try to stop, it is like withdrawing from ******e.

Xanax is a deadly drug. People pop the stuff like candy. It's not. Xanax (or Valium) is almost always one of the drugs included in accidental drug over-doses. It is poison, and very easy to abuse. It can also interact with a ton of different chemicals. It is different from person to person.
    I can relate. I was addicted to xanax for a couple years, totally ****ed me up. I had to detox, go to rehab, get sober, etc. I mean, I was doing other shit to but Xanax was my first love. That shit puts holes in your brains. Good advice, STAY AWAY FROM XANAX! Those DOUBLE G's will kill you!

EasyPoster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    well I have actually overdosed before on illegal drugs...I got tingly on my arms first then it traveled to my chest and face...it was a real overdose...my hands also cramped up and wrists to where i could not move them and it looked as if I had down syndrome very badly(not to offend anyone, I honestly did), I almost died, they pushed the AED up next to me, not good.
    I overdosed in class one time. Mixture of Xanax, Cocaine, Speed, Valium's and vodka. Same feeling as you desribed except I felt like I had to throw up and shit at the same time and was sweating bullets. Eventually I passed out, woke up in the nurses office. Terrible experience. Anyways, I'm sober now so it's all good.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Easy,You cant talk like that on this board,Bro.It not that kind of board

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel for that dude. I went through the same thing. Mine was a little different though.

I was at an after hours club one night a few years ago and REALLY drunk. Some chick I was out with told me to open my mouth while we where dancing and she threw in an ecstasy pill. Immediately (before I could spit it out) she sticks her tongue in my Mouth and I swallowed the pill. I asked her what it was, and she told me, then said not to worry... Just relax and we are going to have a good time back at her place in a hour or two.

Well... Unfortunately that never happened. I am not a rec drug user, and don’t even smoke erb. So I started getting really antsy about what was going to happen to me, considering I was in PCT, and was nervous that it would have some kind of bad chemical interaction. Couldn’t stop thinking about it... 2 hours later I was in the ER with my heart pounding, feeling like I was going to have a heart attack and die. I have never felt so scared in my life. I can’t even put into words how nervous I was.

Dr told me that I was having severe Panic Attacks. (Repeated attacks; over and over, one after the other.) From that day on, I was never the same.

The DR told me that it bascially had more to do with my own anxiety than it did the Drug(s), which actually made me worse. At least if he would have said that it was the drugs which caused it, I could have just put it out of my mind. However, knowing that "I" triggered the Attacks on my own had me afraid that I could do it again... Sure enough, (one week later when I’m driving to the gym) it just hit me out of nowhere. I had to get off the exit ramp and pour water all over my head. I was freaking out big time.

After that I lived in fear of having them every minute of everyday. It got to the point where I finally went to my Dr and told him that I needed to figure out a way to stop them. They were literally controlling my life. I would wake up in the morning and think about nothing else. Always afraid of the "next" one.

He prescribed me Paxil and Xanax (without completely explaining to me what the sides/withdrawal effects were). Well the Paxil didn’t help me at all (I actually think it made me worse), and the Xanax worked, but it made me feel really dopey. Soon I started looking for ways to counter the dopey effect of the Xanax (I was up to 3mg a day). I would drink large black coffee with an extra shot of espresso... Sugar Free Red Bull... ect. Just so I could work out. I needed to take at least 1mg of Xanax just to go to the gym, otherwise I would have an attack as soon as my heart rate increased. COMPLETE HELL.

I have managed to wean myself down on the Paxil to one half dosage every other day; hopefully I can get off of it completely soon. The withdrawals are just torture. The worse pain you could ever imagine. It just sucks the life out of you.

I have managed to cut the Xanax down to 1mg a day (I cant fall asleep without it), but I am hoping I can find a way to get off of this GARBAGE as well. Luckily I have a wife who understands what I’m going through, and knows that I am doing everything I can to try and fight through this shit.

My MD told me that I will likely have to end up seeing a therapist to find "Natural ways" to beat the Panic Disorder. Hopefully I can overcome it.

They say that it is possible, if you take the appropriate steps. I sure hope "they" are right!
    bro had a very similar experience only mine was paxil and klonapan.it took me 2 yrs to ween myself off those drugs and it literally almost killed me.klonapan withdrawl is worse by far than h*****e and u literaly lose your mind for a while (ask my wife).anyway ive been drug free for 2 yrs now and i still struggle with cronic anxiety disorder but i deal with it.anyway pm me if u want some tips on getting off. GL bro try to deal with it naturally if at all possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information