perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

DNP carb cravings!!

I am usually totally strict with my diet. It is not that i force myseld not to indulge but rather that I just do not crave fast food or sugary snacks. However running low dose DNO (to synergise with slin) I have had a couple of "carb craving attacks". Its like i got the munchies x100!! Once i eat some carbs I just go mad and eat and eat and eat till im gonna puke!! Only carbs no fatty stuff. I then heat up like an oven!!
    Anyone else have this? What did you do? Go with it or fight it? I tried ephedrine as this is supposed to help. It didnt....

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This was what I was pm'ing you about before. It got real bad a lot of the days. I really don't know how to hold my self back most of the time when on DNP .

yes I know mate, I got it real bad in the last couple of days too!!

You got to get like a ball and chain and tie yourself down and have someone else with the key to hold your self back, once you get that taste it just becomes times a million cravings. How much are you using by the way?

250mg every 12 hours.

i just ate, oats, malt loaf, ice cream (low fat) fruit, muffin, twix. AAHH feels good though!!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    250mg every 12 hours.
    Is it the powder or crystalline versions?

the infamous red and white caps. Crystal I believe.

I'm using 200mg every 12 hours of crystal. I HOPE that I am retaining a lot of water from this because I can't really tell any diffrence at all in fat loss and I'm on Day 11. I was going to goto Day 14 but I'm going to cut it short one day because I need to be not so hot because of the job I start next week. So Day 12 and 13 I'm gonna run 600mg.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    oh wow
    dont even talk about that

i was running a really high dose w/ it bout a year ago..
    i would get up IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT at like 2 am AND DRIVE TO TACO BELL and ORDER LOTS OF SHIT then eat it before i EVEN WOKE UP!
    WTF?
    still lost massive amounts of fat LOL

dnp can do some weird shit to ya

goose is offline Banned
    From the readings from the legend joe vette you have to include sibutramine,works great a must in all DNP cycles.Got quite a few ideas fron that guy,the man!!

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    From the readings from the legend joe vette you have to include sibutramine,works great a must in all DNP cycles.Got quite a few ideas fron that guy,the man!!
    So would the meridia just make the fat loss even better or would it help with cravings?

sibutramine doesnt do squat for me.
    infact, even though its an amphetamine/smoothe muscle tissue relaxer it didnt nerf my cravings as bad as anadrol does lol

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    So would the meridia just make the fat loss even better or would it help with cravings?

Well less carbs means more fat loss.With meridia your hunger goes meaning you can eat less.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    sibutramine doesnt do squat for me.
    infact, even though its an amphetamine/smoothe muscle tissue relaxer it didnt nerf my cravings as bad as anadrol does lol

Damm works good for me at 20mg ED.What dose did you run it?

Damm works good for me at 20mg ED.What dose did you run it?
    i had merida 20mg caps .. i started at 1x per day then upped it to 2

goose is offline Banned
    i had merida 20mg caps .. i started at 1x per day then upped it to 2

Do you think its possible to run a low dose of DNP with PGCL?

Do you think its possible to run a low dose of DNP with PGCL?
    i think that would be the absolute worst thing u would ever put ur body through LOL unless u arent prone to EVIL PGCL SIDES!~
    but yeah i was talking it over w/ jagdpanther.. he was going to do it but had second thoughts...

i get horrific sweats from the pgcl from the intense muscle contractions/cramping basically its ilke a 4hr flu !
    i dont know if i could stack the DNP cold sweats/lethargy ontop of that... but believe me i thought about it and im sure the changes in ones body compositions w/ a
    dnp/tren /pgcl type of run would be UNMATCHED!
    (but u go first! and let me know how it turns out)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    PGCL will kill your cravings.. guarentee....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

goose is offline Banned
    Thanks for the Spontanious intellectual implosion post.

i think that would be the absolute worst thing u would ever put ur body through LOL unless u arent prone to EVIL PGCL SIDES!~
    but yeah i was talking it over w/ jagdpanther.. he was going to do it but had second thoughts...

i get horrific sweats from the pgcl from the intense muscle contractions/cramping basically its ilke a 4hr flu !
    i dont know if i could stack the DNP cold sweats/lethargy ontop of that... but believe me i thought about it and im sure the changes in ones body compositions w/ a
    dnp/tren /pgcl type of run would be UNMATCHED!
    (but u go first! and let me know how it turns out)

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    PGCL will kill your cravings.. guarentee....
    THAT IS SO TRUE!
    food actually becomes REPULSIVE when ur running multiple administrations

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Anyone else have this?
    FAIRLY TYPICAL, YOUR BODY IS SEEKING TO COMPENSATE (AS IF IT WERE STARVING) FOR WHAT IT PERCEIVES AS AN ENERGY LOSS/LACK, WHICH WE KNOW IS DUE TO UNCOUPLING.

What did you do?
    EAT SOUND CARBS AS YOU HAVE AND ENJOY, IF IT ASSAUGES YOUR MIND, BUT TECHNICALLY YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING.
    Go with it or fight it? ....
    THERE IS A SCHOOL OF THOUGHT THAT SUGGESTS EXCESSIVE CARBS AND/OR FAT INTAKE WILL LIMIT YOUR DNP PROGRESS. HOWEVER SUCH A THEORY REFUTES THE PROCESS BY WHICH DNP WORKS. IN THE 'INFERNO' HOOKER PUTS IT THUSLY:

"But what really got me interested in DNP was the idea that I could eat whatever I wanted and still lose an astounding amount of fat."

"I figured as long as I got enough protein and vitamins while I was doing DNP, I'd be fine, and I could eat whatever else I wanted. So there I was, taking Vitamins A, C, and E with every meal, a daily multi, and drinking a gallon-plus of water per day. (I hadn't taken a vitamin in the entire year before this, nor drank a protein shake.) I improved my diet, but I was also eating the usual bad foods too. Logically, I figured I'd still be burning fat no matter what I ate, but I double-checked anyway."
    AND EPH WILL ONLY HELP WITH LETHARGY, BY MEANS OF CNS STIMULATION, THE REASON FOR WHICH IT'S RECOMMENDED. AS YOU DISCOVERED IT WON'T CAUSE APP SUPP, WHICH I REITERATE IS SIMPLY NOT NECESSARY.

OF COURSE, SUCH A PERSPECTIVE IS CERTAIN TO INCITE DEBATE, IF NOT OUTRIGHT RIDICULE...BUT C'EST LA VIE.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-24-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Conciliator is offline Banned
    I am usually totally strict with my diet. It is not that i force myseld not to indulge but rather that I just do not crave fast food or sugary snacks. However running low dose DNO (to synergise with slin) I have had a couple of "carb craving attacks". Its like i got the munchies x100!! Once i eat some carbs I just go mad and eat and eat and eat till im gonna puke!! Only carbs no fatty stuff. I then heat up like an oven!!
    Anyone else have this? What did you do? Go with it or fight it? I tried ephedrine as this is supposed to help. It didnt....
    Carb cravings while on DNP are common. Probably has to do with low blood sugar levels from glycogen ***letion and insulin in***endant glucose uptake.

I'd recommend taking EC or clen with the DNP. They complement each other well for a number of reasons, one being appetite suppression, especially with the EC.

Keep in mind that those contain between 150 and 188 mg of actual DNP per cap. Crystal DNP is 25% salt and 75% actual DNP.

Would probably help with the carb cravings, but hardly a "must in all DNP cycles". Most people do just fine with DNP and EC, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    THERE IS A SCHOOL OF THOUGHT THAT SUGGESTS EXCESSIVE CARBS AND/OR FAT INTAKE WILL LIMIT YOUR DNP PROGRESS. HOWEVER SUCH A THEORY REFUTES THE PROCESS BY WHICH DNP WORKS. IN THE 'INFERNO' HOOKER PUTS IT THUSLY:
    1) Hooker is a moron. His user guide on DNP is a piece of trash. For example, as evidence that DNP can cause eye problems, he references a paper where they measured the force required to detach the retina of a rabbit after it had been soaked in a DNP solution. It's like WTF? The guy is a terrible researcher. 2) Taking in "excessive" carbs and/or fat will OBVIOUSLY limit your progress. Weight loss is about energy balance. If you eat more calories, you're going to lose less, simple as that.
    AND EPH WILL ONLY HELP WITH LETHARGY, BY MEANS OF CNS STIMULATION, THE REASON FOR WHICH IT'S RECOMMENDED. AS YOU DISCOVERED IT WON'T CAUSE APP SUPP, WHICH I REITERATE IS SIMPLY NOT NECESSARY.

OF COURSE, SUCH A PERSPECTIVE IS CERTAIN TO INCITE DEBATE, IF NOT OUTRIGHT RIDICULE...BUT C'EST LA VIE.
    Outright ridicule. EC has anorectic properties.

well Im just gonna try and be as good as i can *wipes doughnut jam off of chin*

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    PGCL, Tren , DNP , and IGF. Oh yes. I have the balls. And oh yes, I'll keep a log, ie. evidence as to cause of death.

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    I ran dnp for 2 weeks and would eat so much that I thought for sure I gained weight but I still managed to lose almost a pound a day,

Quote Originally Posted by vein5
    I ran dnp for 2 weeks and would eat so much that I thought for sure I gained weight but I still managed to lose almost a pound a day,
    How much were you running? Cause mannn either I'm holding a shit load of water or I didn't lose anything because I end up stuffing myself so much.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    How much were you running? Cause mannn either I'm holding a shit load of water or I didn't lose anything because I end up stuffing myself so much.
    i hold more water on DNP
    than i do on a test w/ a decanoate ester

Im holding water at moment after upping dose to three caps.

Manpretty is offline Member

M.

everything ive read supports your this theory magic.....its a metabolic poison...and from what ive read the energy supplied to your body is 25% of what you are getting from your food and this is why you get soo hot that other 75% has to go somewhere and its heat energy right? right!

so for the sake of the 500 cals extra you might get from your binge eating im thinking that translated in to an actual 125 cals....not too much in my opinion to feel good on stuff that make you already feel like crap

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Well I ran my dnp for 2 weeks. week 1 I ran 2 pills a day, week 2 I upped it to 3 pills a day. But I warn you do not go to 3 pills right away b/c I got the flu twice during that week of 3 pills. It was crazy, I was cutting my grass with no shirt on and gym shorts while it was in the 50's LOL.

I been at work with no shirt on all week. Im very popular with some of the girls now (and a few guys ) *wipes ice cream off chin*

I been at work with no shirt on all week. Im very popular with some of the girls now (and a few guys ) *wipes ice cream off chin*
    Speaking of ice cream I got a 1/2 gallon of ice cream yesterday and I've been the only one eating it and theres only 1/8 of it left today. Upping the dosage is making it even worse, but hell I don't seem to be getting any fatter. Got to love those chemicals.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    dnp is some freaky hit but i love it.

Thread Information