steph-on360 is offline Junior Member

quick test respond?

I'm ready for a short summer cycle ... the last one before my summer ''roid'' break lol. I just want to know if any of you could advise me any kind of test that have quick respond. I'm a friendly user of sustanon 250 but i know it could take up to 3 weeks before seeing any result...And my cycle will not be more than 6 weeks maximum. I'll be kicking with naposim(d-bol) 40mg/dayfor 4week.

PCT will be Nolvadex 20mg/day for 3 weeks with tribulus 2000mg/day and proviron if needed in any case.

6'2''
    210 lbs
    8% bf
    24 years old

fourth cycle by the way.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Prop is the most popular ester choice. Kicks in in less than a week. However, suspension is an option if you dont mind injecting a few times a day.

ok thx johny i happy prop will be my choice cause i can have it for a good price

and what would be the right dose for my experience and taking count that its my fourth cycle and it'll be a short cycle?

6'2''`
    210 lbs
    8% bf
    24 years old

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Test prop or suspension would be best in terms of what you are looking for. As far as the dosage it really ***ends on your past cycle amounts and how you responded to them. Somewhere in the vicinity of 500-750mgs/week. You could also try priming.

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    yeh def prop for the 6 weeks, id consider running 750mg to 1000mg a week ***ending on what your previous test dosages have been but with a short cycle id def bump the dosage but def have some nolva on hand in case of some gyno...

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Test prop or suspension would be best in terms of what you are looking for. As far as the dosage it really ***ends on your past cycle amounts and how you responded to them. Somewhere in the vicinity of 500-750mgs/week. You could also try priming.

sorry for the question but...what's priming??? sorry i'm french so i don't really understand that word.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steph-on360
    sorry for the question but...what's priming??? sorry i'm french so i don't really understand that word.
    Dont worry there is no word for "priming" in french jargon.

You could read marcus300's posts he has written extensively on priming and frontloading.

For example
    The Prime explained before cycling..

He has a short/heavy thread as well. Things you could try in the future/

Thread Information