Manpretty is offline Member

Anyone ever run Var and Winny at the same time?

has Anyone ever run Var and Winny at the same time?

if so what was

a) dosing

b) duration

c) results (strength, size, leanness ect)

d) ancilliaries

im thinkin of running

50mged winny
    50mged var

for 7weeks

glucosimine, cranberry juice, milk thistle, cholesterol support anything else?

MP
    PS. Please no haters im well versed in oral cycles thanks

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    if you do decide to do this good luck....

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I favor oral cycles also and have thought of running 2 dif orals at the same time. I see nothing wrong with it provided:

#1. Get proper blood tests before starting cycle to determain baseline levels.

#2. Get blood tests mid cycle.

#3. Finnally get blood tested after cycle to determain where cycle has left you.

I don't have this luxury so for now I'd rather be safe than sorry by keeping cycles short and doing only 1 /17AA at a time. However you may find that after checking your levels that you're fine. We'll never know for sure untill we do this cause we are all effected differently by these compounds.

solidA is offline Associate Member
    waste
    sounds like u wanna loose weight or something

its not a magic pill
    plus u wont be able to get it up

Quote Originally Posted by solidA
    waste
    sounds like u wanna loose weight or something

its not a magic pill
    plus u wont be able to get it up
    well you managed to anwser none of my questions....thanks

ps....are you sure that i wont beable to get it up?
    if your not sure, would you kindly not parrot or misinform people

pps if you cant back your statement dont make one

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    first i wanna say i have ran alot of things together at some uncanny doses but i have never ran var w/ win.. infact i have ran var manytimes and each time it was a waste IMO.. but i will throw down some speculated answers for ya. the fallowing BOLDED are WHAT I would suggest
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    has Anyone ever run Var and Winny at the same time?

if so what was

a) dosing 60/50 var/win might up the win LOL

b) duration i would do a 6weeks of win/8weeks of var

c) results (strength, size, leanness ect) i wouldnt expect jack from the var

d) ancilliaries None

im thinkin of running

50mged winny
    50mged var

for 7weeks

glucosimine, cranberry juice, milk thistle, cholesterol support anything else?

MP
    PS. Please no haters im well versed in oral cycles thanks
    u running carnberry juice kuz your prone to getting UTI's? milkthistle never did anything special.. run something for ur prostate though as DHT's make it grow like a wild flower.

brajosm is offline Banned
    ya bro im doing it right now
    50mg var
    50mg winny
    been on it for about 5 weeks now going to go one more week i can still get it up but i think my ball are a little shrunk. Anyway i am hoped to put on a couple lean pounds but nothing. I am 175 and probably around 12-13 bf i got some strength couple new veins little strength. but kind of disapointing might be different for u im kind of thinking this stuff is underdosed.

mkv213 is offline Member
    nah but i've ran winny and masteron before with good results 100mg winny 75mg mast ED

RobbieG is offline Member
    I'd rather go for 75-100 mg var / 50 Win

anavar for 8 weeks and the winstrol for 6 last weeks.

anavar is fine for 8 weeks for most people

imo/exp

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Where's the test? Prop comes to mind here.....

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah...my buddy is running win and var together right now with some prop. 60mgs var ed and 100mgs win ed for about 8 weeks, 150mgsprop eod. He looks rediculous veins everywhere and very lean probally 11%bf. He got his liver checked and it is fine so i guess its not hurtin him that bad

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mg ED Winny
    60 mg ED Var
    6 weeks (Dieting)

Strength was well maintained from bulk portion of the cycle. Vascularity was ok.

I also had the most excrutiating joint pain ever...going from nothing before to horrible pain was a big turn off for me. Might try Winny again, but not being able to walk down stairs, squat, bench, etc made be question the point of it.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    first i wanna say i have ran alot of things together at some uncanny doses but i have never ran var w/ win.. infact i have ran var manytimes and each time it was a waste IMO.. but i will throw down some speculated answers for ya. the fallowing BOLDED are WHAT I would suggest

u running carnberry juice kuz your prone to getting UTI's? milkthistle never did anything special.. run something for ur prostate though as DHT's make it grow like a wild flower.
    Tai when you say UTI's you are meaning? urinary tract infections??
    i would use cranberry juice for kindey support, recomended by upstate tank in a previous cycle. appearently lots of antioxidants or something ....i dont care just like the taste LOL

prostate support would entail? Saw Palmetto ????

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    50 mg ED Winny
    60 mg ED Var
    6 weeks (Dieting)

Strength was well maintained from bulk portion of the cycle. Vascularity was ok.

I also had the most excrutiating joint pain ever...going from nothing before to horrible pain was a big turn off for me. Might try Winny again, but not being able to walk down stairs, squat, bench, etc made be question the point of it.
    nice, thanks for the feedback

ive run 75mged of winny and started to feel like that at the end of the cycle.....hopefully the glucosimine will help out a bit

im thinking that i should be able to get down a bit more in BF and maintain the same size.....ive cut off ~12lbs from a bulking stage to about 8% bf i find that the low i go in bf the easier it is to lose muscle along with it

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    nice, thanks for the feedback

ive run 75mged of winny and started to feel like that at the end of the cycle.....hopefully the glucosimine will help out a bit

im thinking that i should be able to get down a bit more in BF and maintain the same size.....ive cut off ~12lbs from a bulking stage to about 8% bf i find that the low i go in bf the easier it is to lose muscle along with it
    Im sure there were alot of other factors at play there as well... I did a Bulk/Cut- Test/DBol /Tren to Test/Var/Winny and a little Letro to keep things interesting.

In otherwords I went from being strong and bloated to very little carbs, dry, and still strong(er) than normal.

Pfft...cutting's overrated anyways...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Tai when you say UTI's you are meaning? urinary tract infections??
    i would use cranberry juice for kindey support, recomended by upstate tank in a previous cycle. appearently lots of antioxidants or something ....i dont care just like the taste LOL

prostate support would entail? Saw Palmetto ????
    its not going to do a whole lot via kidney issues related to aas LOL cranberry is for like.. UTI's and preventing the bacteria from ADHEARING TO THE KIDNEYS/BLATTER but hey.. if ur having lots of dirty sex u might wanna look into it.

Thread Information