Brent_G is offline Associate Member

Letro and gains..

Just wanted to post my experience with letro and my gains.

Well first real cycle. Been using omnadren 750mg a week.

First 8 weeks.. Not much to talk about ..some strength increase little bit of size..maybe gained a couple lbs. Basically leaned out.

Monday i stopped taking letro... Started with nolva..

Workouts have been insane since i stopped taking letro.

Pumps are outta control joints arent hurting anymore and my strength and intensity went through the roof.

I am gyno prone so i didnt want to get it hence the letro. But i dont think i will be using it again on cycle.

Maybe its just me but the letro really hindered my gains.

BTW: the reason i stopped taking it is because i read somewhere on here that it hinders the gains by not letting the aas bind to the receptors.

Just thought id share.

Btw before any asks me about my stats..

Im 25. 205lbs 12-13% bf.

been lifting natural seriously for about 4 years. I started at 155 ish. In all that time i just have been reading and researching. I just didnt think letro was that strong. At only 2 squirts a day.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G
    Btw before any asks me about my stats..

Im 25. 205lbs 12-13% bf.

been lifting natural seriously for about 4 years. I started at 155 ish. In all that time i just have been reading and researching. I just didnt think letro was that strong. At only 2 squirts a day.
    Letro is the strongest AI .. It can almost totally destroy estrogen.. A small dose is effective when using letro IMO... Not sure about 2 squirts but .25 mg is only .1ml in a oral syringe ( just a few drop basically..)

I cant remember the dose ...its the old style body with the peppermint taste. But i know its not much.

Just that little dose made that much of a difference.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I cant remember the dose ...its the old style body with the peppermint taste. But i know its not much.

Just that little dose made that much of a difference.
    oh yea !! If the conceration is 2.5 mg/ml (which is what you used) I would imagine 2 squirts would be around .25 mg ... Some use this dose EOD and I have even seen alot of peeps going E3D !!

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    I use .25 mg EOD (one squirt) and I do believe it is hindering my gains greatly. See my thread about letro killing the "test high" for my details. That stuff is powerful sh1t.

Yeah i actually read it already.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    dude, yeah it was the letro reducing gains. You have no idea how much WEAKER and FLAT I look whenever I add in an AI. by alot weaker i mean like i get 2-3 less reps with my heeavy 5 set, but that really pisses me off. i never use any AI but i never get gyno either. You now know from firsthand experience how "anabolic " estrogen actually can be, the gains from having decent levels compared to none is a big difference, not to mention i feel like a girl when it goes low. id use arimidex AT MOST if u can get away with it. Good luck with the resta the cycle

Thanks! lol even tho i only have 2 weeks left. Oh well atleast i learned first hand.

Next cycle should be around december. 2 compounds.

thanks for your guys' responses

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    ME TOO! I'm stopping the letro as of this second and jumping on the Nolva at 20mg/ED. Although I am really dry my gains have been low for running 500 mg Test Cyp and 500mg Mast E as well as 90mg Anavar /day. Diet is tight and everything. I have gotten a lot stronger. I am in the same boat as you however. 8 weeks in and stopping letro now. A little, too late if you ask me but maybe I can sneak in a little bit.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I posted about how AIs will reduce gains last week. I got some flaming for it but I know from my experience, others experience, and scientific data that a lack of estrogen will hinder your gains. I am glad you are making the gains you should be on your cycle now.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    dude, yeah it was the letro reducing gains. You have no idea how much WEAKER and FLAT I look whenever I add in an AI. by alot weaker i mean like i get 2-3 less reps with my heeavy 5 set, but that really pisses me off. i never use any AI but i never get gyno either. You now know from firsthand experience how "anabolic" estrogen actually can be, the gains from having decent levels compared to none is a big difference, not to mention i feel like a girl when it goes low. id use arimidex AT MOST if u can get away with it. Good luck with the resta the cycle
    good post..

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84
    ME TOO! I'm stopping the letro as of this second and jumping on the Nolva at 20mg/ED. Although I am really dry my gains have been low for running 500 mg Test Cyp and 500mg Mast E as well as 90mg Anavar/day. Diet is tight and everything. I have gotten a lot stronger. I am in the same boat as you however. 8 weeks in and stopping letro now. A little, too late if you ask me but maybe I can sneak in a little bit.

Two different DHTs and letro and no 19-nors. You never should have taken letro even if your gyno prone. Mast acts like an AI and a very good one you take letro on top of it and you will likely stop all estrogen production which is very bad.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Thanks! lol even tho i only have 2 weeks left. Oh well atleast i learned first hand.

Next cycle should be around december. 2 compounds.
    Have you considered extending this cycle?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I thought about it. I have some sust sitting around. But at 10 weeks of injection and being shut down most the tim ei dont think id want to go much longer.

Unless someone else thinks otherwise

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    good post..
    hey thanks man.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    i feel like that on duta i have had pure gains off sust while im on duta where as on my 1st cycle of sust without duta i got pretty good gains

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wierd... Letro 0.25mg EOD is killing your gains? I had no such problem on my second cycle. I was running...

Test Prop 100mg ED Weeks 1-8 No Injections Of Test Tuesday & Thursday
    Tren Ace 50mg ED Weeks 1-6
    Anavar 50mg ED Weeks 1-5 Week 6 100mg ED
    Letro 0.25mg EOD Weeks 1-6

And I gained strength every week like crazy and looked as jacked as I ever had in my life. It was a cutting cycle, getting under 2k cals and cardio for an hour everyday. I'm also on my second week of my third cycle(cutting) and doing...

Test Prop 50mg EOD Weeks 1-12
    Tren Ace 100mg ED Weeks 1-10
    Deca 200mg Week Weeks 1-10
    Letro 0.25mg EOD Weeks 1-12

And have no problems thus far and don't really expect any. Only thing that affects me the most on these cycles as far as strength wise is if my carbs are too low and if I've burned too many cals throughout the day.

Well i was just on Omnadren . Vs... Well your cycle. Plus your dosing was alot lower then mine.

Gosh my cycle is so much better now. I swear my body changes everyday now. Letro has its place but not for me for a while. haha

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of the gain you get on steroids are water, since letro takes away the water-retension, most get a false feeling that letro hinders gains.

Letro lowers shbg, so it can actually improve gains futher, than not taking it...

Thread Information