tadpoleboyy is offline Member

Beginning signs of gyno, start nolva?

ok, im guna need some advice on this one. Im running 250 test c with no AI or SERM, so i didnt really think it woul happen, or at least not severe. But it appears that i am showing some signs of gyno finally. My nips are not sensitive, tender, sore, or itchy. There are no lumps behind my nips either (i remember what they were like kinda from hitting puberty) But, i have noticed some enlargement of the area outside and a tiny bit below my nips (actually just my right nip). Anyway, there simply seems to be a bit of growth there, but no cone nipple-ing at all. I cant really tell unless i look really hard, and cannot tell at all flexed. In fact, i can only tell when unflexed with my arms down. If i move my arms up at all, no sign.

So basically, i am wondering, do i need to start taking my nolva right away, or is there some degree of flexibility with gyno? Dont parrot, i want to hear from experience. Before you suggest anything, consider my mindset -

I like the water weight from the estrogen. Sure it not permanent, but i feel a lot stronger with it, and im sure that is helps with my joints which are already fu cking up. Plus is makes the test and eq more effective. I would like to keep as much as i can without gyno. ALSO - if i get a tad bit of gyno, i dont really care, most people i see on a normal basis have some degree of gyno, and they have never even used AAS. Plus im only running 250 test, will it really get that much worse? I assume yes, since i am about to start 50 mg/day dbol .

So anyway, what do you all think? Should i wait a little longer and see if it gets worse, or start now? Because right now, this is nothing, if i stayed like this, i wouldnt care. I am only worried that it may get worse. Is there a point when gyno becomes permanent? And will 10 mg nolva be enough to slow it? Maybe even 5mg? I would like to lessen the effects of the estrogen as little as possible, only to prevent gyno.

Sorry to throw so much info out, but i have never experienced gyno before, so i would like to be cautious.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Well, only you know what it feels like right now. My understanding of gyno is that there is pain or tingling or itching when it is developing, but I have only experienced gyno from puberty not from AAS...mine hurt like a b*tch (literally? LOL).

The amount of Test your are running is pretty low, but everyone is different. You technically could be getting gyno from that amount. You could use some nolva at 10mg ED and see what happens...if what you have is gyno then it should stop / go away pretty quickly with the nolva...if it does not go away then it MIGHT just be water retention. If it does stop / go away you could stop the nolva again (to get the estrogen benefits) and then use it again if the situation comes back.

Good luck,

BigJ

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I would run the nolva, you wont lose much of your water weight, and considering your dosages of test arent crazy high you should just take the precaution and stop the gyno (if it is that) from getting any worse. Obviously you arent considering running something as powerful as letro. I say run the nolva, you'll be happy you did.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    ok, im guna need some advice on this one. Im running 250 test c with no AI or SERM, so i didnt really think it woul happen, or at least not severe. But it appears that i am showing some signs of gyno finally. My nips are not sensitive, tender, sore, or itchy. There are no lumps behind my nips either (i remember what they were like kinda from hitting puberty) But, i have noticed some enlargement of the area outside and a tiny bit below my nips (actually just my right nip). Anyway, there simply seems to be a bit of growth there, but no cone nipple-ing at all. I cant really tell unless i look really hard, and cannot tell at all flexed. In fact, i can only tell when unflexed with my arms down. If i move my arms up at all, no sign.

So basically, i am wondering, do i need to start taking my nolva right away, or is there some degree of flexibility with gyno? Dont parrot, i want to hear from experience. Before you suggest anything, consider my mindset -

I like the water weight from the estrogen. Sure it not permanent, but i feel a lot stronger with it, and im sure that is helps with my joints which are already fu cking up. Plus is makes the test and eq more effective. I would like to keep as much as i can without gyno. ALSO - if i get a tad bit of gyno, i dont really care, most people i see on a normal basis have some degree of gyno, and they have never even used AAS. Plus im only running 250 test, will it really get that much worse? I assume yes, since i am about to start 50 mg/day dbol .

So anyway, what do you all think? Should i wait a little longer and see if it gets worse, or start now? Because right now, this is nothing, if i stayed like this, i wouldnt care. I am only worried that it may get worse. Is there a point when gyno becomes permanent? And will 10 mg nolva be enough to slow it? Maybe even 5mg? I would like to lessen the effects of the estrogen as little as possible, only to prevent gyno.

Sorry to throw so much info out, but i have never experienced gyno before, so i would like to be cautious.
    I think your mistakn nolva's effect for that of an AI,

Nolva is a SERM And basciallys work by binding the receptor and will not lower your estrogen like an AI.

An AI works on the aromatase enzyme and lowers total estrogen( some can enilate your total estrogen levels)

There are usually symptoms of itchy, sensitive burning nips and so on when using test. Thats why many when running a test cycle at least have nolva on hand in case aforementioned symptoms occur.. Yours seems a bit tricky possibly.. If I where you I might think about dropping nolva to see if it subsides.. Than if it does drop it and finish up you cycle ( since your concerned about using it).. If you have lumps letro can possibly help. For treating gyno with Nolva is a very long ineffective protocol(imo)... Just trying to give you some insight ..

Merc.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    yea, im not really sure what to think of this, no bumps soreness or itching. But there is for sure some mass that wasnt there before, maybe it is just water weight. I do remember what it was like to have the lump and soreness, i think i got that during puberty and went ot a doc cuz i was freaked, i dont know why i remember that... Anyway, i am aware of the difference between a serm and AI ( i worded my first post rather vaguely), i want to still keep free estrogen in my system if possible, so im not considering an AI until later in my cycle. But im guna go ahead and try out 10 mg/ day nolva and see how it goes i guess. I am also gonig to start my 50 mg/day dbol too.

Thanks for the advice, hopefully this isnt gyno, ive done a good dose of dbol for 5 weeks before and had no signs of gyno, so i thought i would not be affected by it too much. Ill keep you updated, since i havent seen any gyno threads like this maybe this could help someone.

Blog Entries
    yea, im not really sure what to think of this, no bumps soreness or itching. But there is for sure some mass that wasnt there before, maybe it is just water weight. I do remember what it was like to have the lump and soreness, i think i got that during puberty and went ot a doc cuz i was freaked, i dont know why i remember that... Anyway, i am aware of the difference between a serm and AI ( i worded my first post rather vaguely), i want to still keep free estrogen in my system if possible, so im not considering an AI until later in my cycle. But im guna go ahead and try out 10 mg/ day nolva and see how it goes i guess. I am also gonig to start my 50 mg/day dbol too.

Thanks for the advice, hopefully this isnt gyno, ive done a good dose of dbol for 5 weeks before and had no signs of gyno, so i thought i would not be affected by it too much. Ill keep you updated, since i havent seen any gyno threads like this maybe this could help someone.

Since nolva does not lower estrogen your gonna have some estrogen floating around so dont worry about that..

Merc

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Take the nolva, it won't hurt your gains.
    Who wants to take a chance on having a pair of sweater puppies?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I somehow missed this one .. ^^^^^

HAHAHA

Merc.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    HAHAHA GOOD SH1T. SO THE BASIC CONCENSUS IS RUN SOME NOLVA.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    I think your mistakn nolva's effect for that of an AI,

Nolva is a SERM And basciallys work by binding the receptor and will not lower your estrogen like an AI.
    An AI works on the aromatase enzyme and lowers total estrogen( some can enilate your total estrogen levels)
    VERY GOOD DISTINCTION.

There are usuallysymptoms of itchy, sensitive burning nips and so on when using test.
    BUT NOT NECESSARILY. SOMETIMES SENSITIVITY IS THE ONLY SYMPTOM THAT HERALDS DEVELOPMENT, AND OCCASIONALLY (RARE THOUGH IT IS) GYNO CAN SNEAK UP ON YOU ALTOGETHER WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD PERIODICALLY CHECK THE AREA, SIMILAR TO A BREAST EXAM.

For treating gyno with Nolva is a very long ineffective protocol(imo)... Just trying to give you some insight ..

GOOD AS GOSPEL!

Merc.
    --------------------------------

BASED ON THIS DATA...

But it appears that i am showing some signs of gyno finally...
    ...But, i have noticed some enlargement of the area outside and a tiny bit below my nips (actually just my right nip). Anyway, there simply seems to be a bit of growth there.
    ...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY "IF YOU CAN FEEL A MASS", I'D BEGIN GYNO THERAPY (LETRO, NOT NOLVA) IMMEDIATELY!

Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    --------------------------------

BASED ON THIS DATA...

...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY "IF YOU CAN FEEL A MASS", I'D BEGIN GYNO THERAPY (LETRO, NOT NOLVA) IMMEDIATELY!

Merc.

Thread Information