s cosy is offline Female Member

Suggestions for a girl.

OK guys please dont kill me on this. I'm waiting for access to the ladies site where I figure they'll go a little easier on me but for now curiosity is getting the better of me and I cant wait.
    5'3"
    130 lbs
    34 yrs old
    I've been lifting and work in the fitness business since college. Lots of cardio, low weight high rep stuff. My thighs are like tree trunks. Can squat with the guys if you know what I mean. I rarely do legs cause they just get too big naturally.
    Anyway, ive spoke with some dancers I know, and they have said they used Winstrol upon occassion to get that "cut, defined" look. My boyfriend was greatly against it for whatever reason. I've done some research and was looking into Anavar as well. I've also done some reading on GH (which is what he suggested).
    what I'm trying to do is increase my lean muscle and reduce body fat without putting on more weight and get defined.
    My diets good, and I've come to grips with the fact that I'll never be 100 lbs, its just not my anatomy but if I could get some nice definition and drop a couple lbs I'd be happy.
    I'm looking for some suggestions as to where to start. (and don't say lipo)
    Although sometimes I think he's a retard my bf has done alot of research and given me info but I'm wanting to do this on my own.
    Any suggestions would be helpful.
    I'm not against inj. stuff and know its probably better on my liver but he's gonna have to do it for me cause I cant stand pins.
    Don't beat me up too bad. I'm new to this and am giving it a try.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    research anavar if ur really going to use aas.
    dont dick w/ winstrol or other DHT's they cause lil too much masculization for my taste.

hepatoxicity is over rated, your liver will be fine.. its your cholesterol and lipid profile that will take a beating from orals.

but anyways to reiterate look into var in the steroid profiles section (anavar)

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    research anavar if ur really going to use aas.
    dont dick w/ winstrol or other DHT's they cause lil too much masculization for my taste.

hepatoxicity is over rated, your liver will be fine.. its your cholesterol and lipid profile that will take a beating from orals.

but anyways to reiterate look into var in the steroid profiles section (anavar)

Agreed. Stay away from winny. Var is the way to go...

My lady is looking at a gh/var/t3 cycle to rip up.

generic is offline New Member
    Or primobolan at low doses...

buffgator is offline king of mass
    my wife loves anavar and clen cycles. 10mg anavar, and whatever the dose is for females for clen.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss
    Please listen to me:

All you will ever need is Anavar .

Anavar Anavar Anavar.

i have alot of chics run deca and they absolutly love it so there are other aas's that can be very effectively utilized by women as well.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Just curious, what doses do you have them on? Start? Up to?

I'm currently writing a women's segment.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Just curious, what doses do you have them on? Start? Up to?

I'm currently writing a women's segment.
    right now i got one running 50mg/deca /wk and 10-20mgvar ED she isnt a noob and she has ran deca higher though it seemed to induce masculine properties. though they subsided and she returned to her feminine self in time. we will probably have her run this for bout 8-10 weeks depending on how things go, or until i get laid due to her increased libido.

another guy i know on this board is helping a chick w/ npp running it close to a similar dosage just a more frequent dosage administration protocol due to the ester but bout week 3-4 she seemed to acquire a RASP in her voice or something...

either way deca around 30-50mg/wk seems work phanominal for women.. especially when used in conjunction w/ var.. though the only ones i have sing deca compete on stage in womens fitness (NOT BB'in) comps.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    ^^it's amazing how little is needed for women to get results.

Thanks for the input. Gonna do my research on the deca . I'm pretty convinced anavar is definitely something to look into further. Alll the info is great. I was thinking that winstrol was not what I was looking for.

Thanks guys the info's been great read up on Deca . What exactly is Clen ? Is it another steroid ? Or something to use as an add on? I'm not very familiar with the lingo. Am still waiting for access to the FF but not yet so since nobody has torn me up here I'd like to continue as I'm getting excited actually about doing this my first time but want to make sure I do the right things. I'm guessing that for girls it seems the big thing is much lessor amounts of everything huh? Not trying to sound stupid but not affraid to admit that I have have very little knowledge about all this.
    Until I know more of this Clen and what its purpose and usefullness is I think I'm sticking with low dosages of Anavar and Deca.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks again, your all so very informative.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    shout out to strong island whats up.....i agree with everybody else stay away from winny, stick with the var and add the deca if you want and clen helps in fat loss, raises body temp, increases metabolism, and decreases appetite

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i know a girl about your size who is running var at 20 mgs /day annd 100 clen a day and had great results. Clen is clenbuteral. If i was a girl and had to pick one compound i would choose clen as it is not a steroid .

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Clens a bronchodilator. You must increase the dose slowly as the sides can be harsh if you dont.(most notably would be your heart racing super fast and shaking hard)

buffgator is offline king of mass
    My friends wife has run several cycles of wininie. This girl is fine as hell, and has such an amazing body. Only problem is she now has a raspy voice, and I have not been to her nether regions to see what happend there.

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    hey s cosy, first welcome to the dark side. as far as your cycle by looking at you stats you don't have much to lose. i think that using only var at no more than 20mg/day and clen at whatever dose you can handle up to 100mcg/day will give you amazing result. remember this is your first cycle don't try to finish the race is one sprint. start with the var and clen see how you react, then adjust. anyways IMO i think that the var and clen would do you just right and you'll be smokin' in no time. good luck.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont think you want to run the deca , that was for someone else. for what you want to achieve i would stick with clen and t-3 but if your dead stuck on steroids then i would go with anavar and thats it

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I doubt she is listening, this is from sept.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I doubt she is listening, this is from sept.
    lmao well spotted .............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information