YOKED is offline New Member

Need help, breaking out bad!

I recently started some oral...D-bol. I am dosing 1/2 ML everyday. Just completed my 4th week. Im done. I have also started my Sustanon /Deca stack. 1.5ml Decca/1.75 Sus. every 4 days.

What is causing my break outs? I have them on my chest and back, real small pimples, alot of em. My back as well.
    My diet is kick ass. However, I have been drinking some Pepsi every now and then. On leg workouts, I have a can of Pepsi to get my sugers back up.
    I know the side effects contain this, but this recently popped up and is discouraging.

Anything you guys use to cut down on the break outs? I stop using fragrent body washes and exfoliation scrub bath towels....Seems to adjitate it and make it worst.

I think the D-bol caused this, but could be wrong. My previous cycle was Decca/Test E. Could this break out only now be showing up from the last cycle? I was bridging for 6 weeks @ 1ml of Test E every 5 days.

Panoxal bars? anyone try this?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    how meny cycles have you done ?

what MG not ML is your dosage ??

what dose your dosage split look like ??
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

This is my 3rd cycle.
    600 mg per week of Sustanon .
    I am finishing off some decca I had which was 500mg or so.
    After Friday, Im going straight Sustanon for 14-16 weeks depending if I hit my targeted weight of 265lbs.
    I am 239lbs right now.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    go buy some acne body wash see if it works....

Anyone used a panoxel bar? Not sure if that is how it's spelled, but he said go to walmart and get them...?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I kinda like getting a few big zits on my shoulders, they are so fun to pop. You can't narrow the problem down to one compound, it's all of them and running test only doesn't mean you will be zit free. You are going to need to find a treetment that works, nizoral shampoo, acne wash, showering more, clay mask, astringent, achohol wipes, I don't know sure there are more.

Thank god my girlfriend likes muscles!...lol.
    I recently broke out bad and she loves poping them! I think it looks like shit considering I had really nice skin before my venture in anabolics.

My left glute is so knotted up, we were taking care of business and she loves to sqeeze my ass during sex.... Man that's painful! And if I stop her, she gets so pissed off! I wont get any for a week!

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    There are many sites on-line to reference for OTC treatment. Good skin cleanser, Treatment (benzoyl peroxide, salicyclic acid, antibiotic, etc), then moisturize with a non-pore clogging lotion, repeat up to 3 times daily.

iljs is offline New Member
    1) Shower multiple times daily. This is especially important if you were just doing physical activities and sweating. I'd recommend showering first thing in the morning, after workouts and before bed.

2) Use a loofa to reduce body acne. Just don't overdo it. I wouldnt do it more than once every 2-4 days otherwise my acne gets worse due to irritation. (Which brings up another point, don't overdo washing your face or it WILL make it worse).

3) Use proactiv. That shit is great IMO, get the number off their website, call them up and order the 3 step kit, dont sign-up for the monthly membership thing though, its not worth it. Just order as needed. Here's the number to call to order, its open 24 hours a day, 1-800-730-0500

4) Use high dosages of b5

5) Tanning. Just don't over do it and I'd recommend using a moisturizer if you get pretty tan otherwise you'll find yourself peeling.

6) Hot compresses daily (at least daily). You can do this a few times each day, as long as you dont scrub, just put a face cloth under hot water, ring it out a bit, and then just hold it to your forehead, shoulders, etc. The hotter the better to an extent (don't burn yourself though).

7) Avoid wearing hats when you sweat or at all.

8) Avoid using hair products (especially waxes). Sometimes these can cause skin irritation...just something you should be aware of.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    did u do a search ? do 1 on acne and u will find all U need ....B5 works in about 2 to 4 days @ 10,000 mlg a day

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I got some Clindamycin gel prescribed by the doctor I just started using it thursday night it seems to be clearing it up a little but I know nothing happens overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by customworksking
    did u do a search ? do 1 on acne and u will find all U need ....B5 works in about 2 to 4 days @ 10,000 mlg a day
    What's B5?

Bottle-Poppin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking

Try 2 to 4 months.

skank is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider
    What's B5?
    Vitamin B5 pantothenic acid. And it helped a little for me but eventually I had to see a dermatologist. He prescribed a topical and an antibiotic. That worked.

Quote Originally Posted by skank
    Vitamin B5 pantothenic acid. And it helped a little for me but eventually I had to see a dermatologist. He prescribed a topical and an antibiotic. That worked.
    How long before the acne started clearing up? I'm leaving for California on friday I'm afraid the acne I have won't be cleared up by then. I was referred to dermatologist I hope I can get in before I leave.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    Retin A good face wash for sensitive skin and lots of showers

Serotonin is offline Member
    Nizoral works for me. Not 100% effective but it cuts down BIG time. Use it on affected areas 2x a day and don't soap that area w/ anything else.

IRON4LIFE is offline New Member
    While on my last cycle which consisted of prop, tren a and superdrol, I broke out quite heavily. What seemed to work for me was the original liquid dial dish soap and a scrub brush. Im not saying it works for everyone, but it did wonders for both me and the guy i worked out with. Just my thoughts. Let me know if this helps bro

Thanks for the replys guys....seems everyone has a system. I liked the B5 idea. Since im pumping anabolics into myself, seems I need something high powered and the B5 seems like it would dissolve this pimple causing shit...Is this a vitamin type you take orally? Can I inject it?

I bought that panoxyl bar from Walmart. It's in the cosmetic section. It has 10% peroxide and its helping alot. Be careful not to use it to much. It dries out your skin if so. I had this spot in the middle of my chest that was iching like an SOB! I cut down on using that soap to once in the morning. Im going to get that proactive stuff. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure your taking your sus correctly. not missing any shots. EOD E3D If you are taking once or twice a week, the prop could be messin w/ your hormones. ohhh and Biotin works pretty good too

sorry if this was said already, didnt read whole thread!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Don't shower more then you normally do. Taking too many shower will just cause you to break out even more since your body keeps producing more oil (normaly body oil) to replace the oils you are washing away.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Don't shower more then you normally do. Taking too many shower will just cause you to break out even more since your body keeps producing more oil (normaly body oil) to replace the oils you are washing away.
    DSM4life....DSM as in Eclipse AWD...GSX?
    I have a 700WHP 05 Lancer Evolution VIII.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    make sure your taking your sus correctly. not missing any shots. EOD E3D If you are taking once or twice a week, the prop could be messin w/ your hormones. ohhh and Biotin works pretty good too

sorry if this was said already, didnt read whole thread!

Thats what I was just reading. I think the Oral D-bol I was doing messed me up. I missed some days on and off. I was moving and had to many things going on.
    I am frontloading the Sus right now ED..200mg a day for the first week, then dropping to 100mg ED. the following week for 16 weeks. I also stack EQ @ 600mg a week, d-bol 210mg/week

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOKED
    DSM4life....DSM as in Eclipse AWD...GSX?
    I have a 700WHP 05 Lancer Evolution VIII.
    1995 EagleTalon Tsi AWD

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dawn dishwashing soap EATS ZITS for BREAKFAST!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's the shit dreams are made of.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    dawn dishwashing soap EATS ZITS for BREAKFAST!

The break out was from some bunk clomid! My estrogen levels were high and caused the break out!
    All is good now!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by YOKED View Post
    The break out was from some bunk clomid! My estrogen levels were high and caused the break out!
    All is good now!
    i doubt it was the fact your estrogen was high but more'so the fact that your hormones were running rampant trying to attain a state of homeostasis

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    To be totally honest. My girl KEPT telling me i needed to go tanning. So i did. Even after one time in the bed i could tell the acne was drying up. This was the only thing that worked for me. Anything over the counter just seemed like a waste to me.

Thread Information