CutFrk is offline New Member

Lookn into gettin roids HELP

Hey guys I have been thinking about getting into roids for a little while now and I have finally decided to go along with it.

I'm 19 years old. Im 5-8 and I weigh 140lbs. I have some man boobs that I still havent been able to get rid of along with a bit of a belly. This is all i got left over after being a fat kid for years. My arms and legs make people think im actually skinny but oh when the shirt comes off its a different story lol.

I have never used roids before and I never really did any type of strength training but I do have firends that I can learn how to work out from.

I just want a good lookin body nothing too crazy. I just wanna turn the fat i got and tone it out into some muscle.

My buddy recommended taking a 6 week cycle of deca and then being done with it. Meaning I will no longer take any roids Im just lookin for a kick start.

So do u guys recommend anything knowing what I am lookin for?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

here we go again

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ok, for starters, at 19 you are too young.
    next, at 5'8" and 140 your diet is awful to say the least.
    next, a deca -only cycle would be absurd for a first cycle even if the first 2 points were different.
    Read up in the diet forum and learn how to eat.

bigboy003 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger

here we go again

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    5' 8" 140lbs is pretty skinny. and you say you haven't really done any strength training before?

You should just try to train naturally for a couple years and see how that works for you. As long as you eat well train hard and rest I'm sure you'll be suprised what you can do without juice. I started training fairly late, after I turned 18 and continued training heavy like that for about 4 years before I thought of trying juice. I think now, maybe I should have stayed natural for another year or so but it's already done

and the 6 week Deca thing...not so smart anyway.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you do NOT need steroids at your age or your stats...spend some time on here reading and you will quickly learn why! Learn how to eat and train first. Steroids are not magical drugs like you think

I think it would be a slightly different story if he has trained even a little naturally but he said hasn't ever done any

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    if you work out hard and eat correctly you should be able to gain 10-15 lbs in the next 2 years easy. why take aas when you cant take advantage of it? You will just waste it and mess up your body most likely. I grew a ton more from when i was 19 until i was 23.
    I would -
    get a proper diet as this is the most important thing you can do
    get a good solid workout routine
    finish growing (4-5 years)
    then start researching aas
    Bud, i now this is not what you want to hear, but instead of asking again until you get the answer that you want or doing something stupid, wait until you can actually get benefit from aas.

BAG0529 is offline Junior Member
    I disagree with the other posters, I say, do your cycle and don't change your diet. Do exactly what you're doing! When you're done your cycle, and you're 20 lbs heavier and your BF is up, with no gains in lean muscle, then let us know if you were ready for the cycle!
    You get my point
    Good luck!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BAG0529
    I disagree with the other posters, I say, do your cycle and don't change your diet. Do exactly what you're doing! When you're done your cycle, and you're 20 lbs heavier and your BF is up, with no gains in lean muscle, then let us know if you were ready for the cycle!
    You get my point
    Good luck!
    he is a sources DREAM BUYER LOL..
    they become the people that become SOLEY dependent upon aas JUST TO MAINTAIN what lil bit of muscle they acquire from their poorly composed cycle because their diet is so pathetic.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAG0529
    You get my point
    Good luck!
    ok i get it, reverse phsychology, i like it!

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    bad advice, u need to do some research bro
    oh come on.. dont u know experience is the best teacher!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Do you even work out? At 140lbs, still looking flabby is almost a challenge.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    lol at first i wanted to hop on the flaming bandwagon but then i remember my first post on AR was basically the same thing as this guys...do some more reading bro

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Do you even work out? At 140lbs, still looking flabby is almost a challenge.
    we got this lil messican in our gym that comes in all the time.. IN ****ING SLACKS and a wife beater! and its tucked in w/ a belt and a GIANT BELT BUCKLE (i.e. the kind get for winning a bull riding championship-pretty common here in oklahoma LOL) he also has like SO MUCH JEWLRY ON its un real.. and a diamonds (fake im assuming) its bout the size of a quarter in his ears...

now i just give u the background so u kan build a better commical mental picture
    but he is probably .. 130? 5'5 and FAT.. its almost cute..
    but heres the kicker.. HE TRAINS HARD! and he is there ALL THE TIME doing every machine.. he probably trains atleast 8-10hrs a week
    so.. im still in bewilderment bout that ... im thinking too much beer?

too much tequila

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    oh come on.. dont u know experience is the best teacher!
    i didnt read passed the i dont agree part then i posted then i read and felt r-tarted and then i changed it caus thats how i am

i didnt read passed the i dont agree part then i posted then i read and felt r-tarted and then i changed it caus thats how i am

That has to be one of the longest run-on sentences I've seen in a while

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    too much beer?...That little mexican must eat a plate of sugar once a day and nothing else to maintain that physique.

wow
    did you take he same Composition class SM took?
    a period.. coma.. or punctuation in general would be helpful lol

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    if you work out hard and eat correctly you should be able to gain 10-15 lbs in the next 2 years easy. why take aas when you cant take advantage of it? You will just waste it and mess up your body most likely. I grew a ton more from when i was 19 until i was 23.
    I would -
    get a proper diet as this is the most important thing you can do
    get a good solid workout routine
    finish growing (4-5 years)
    then start researching aas
    Bud, i now this is not what you want to hear, but instead of asking again until you get the answer that you want or doing something stupid, wait until you can actually get benefit from aas.
    Whoa whoa whoa 10-15lbs in 2 years? wtF??? I gained 35 lbs in 6 months from when I first started working out. Granted I am not an ectomorph but hell man with that statement if I was that kid I would have been like hell no im ordering some roids now!

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    I think everyone has gotten the point across...... That being said, your boy has no idea what he is talking about. Deca alone will leave you strolling around with a limp d!ck..... Can't get wood at 19, now that would suck!

Shiftt101 is offline Junior Member
    I recommend you go on a good diet.. doing the gear at 19 is too young.. play it natural train and eat right!

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    Oh God.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    too much beer?...That little mexican must eat a plate of sugar once a day and nothing else to maintain that physique.
    some people just aren't meant to be aesthetically pleasing. I mean look at tim sylvia (the heavyweight ufc fighter) that guy trains with pat miletich, matt hughes, randy couture etc. and can't look good no matter what he does. he trains like an animal, with heavy cardio and core training. he should be ripped like matt hughes ut he looks like a fat, uncoordinated couch potato

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Go to the Roid Store at the top of the page. They were designed for people just like you

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    Learn to eat and train (thus grow). At your age you can grow just as well naturally as with any AAS. I'll be you can drop your flabby gut and manboobs AND gain muscle at the same time. AAS are not the answer for you yet...something to look forward to, say maybe 3 - 6 years. Whatever you do, take some time to train, eat and grow. The choice is yours.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Well, this has certainly been beaten to death. Train naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Well, this has certainly been beaten to death. Train naturally.
    fvck that i say go all out! GH/Slin/IGF/Tren /masteron /test/drol/halo with just a touch of methyltrienbolon.

fvck that i say go all out! GH/Slin/IGF/Tren/masteron/test/drol/halo with just a touch of methyltrienbolon.
    Ive got that sitting on my desk right now, thats a wimp cycle

buffgator is offline king of mass
    This thread... I mean come on.... just kill me now.

just whorin it up on here. This thread died many posts ago

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    just whorin it up on here. This thread died many posts ago
    No im talking about the very first post. It like come on steroids are a gift for those that really apreciate them, im tired of all the kids and trendy mother f34ckers wanting to use steroid just because they spent one summer training improper at the local YMCA

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    No im talking about the very first post. It like come on steroids are a gift for those that really apreciate them, im tired of all the kids and trendy mother f34ckers wanting to use steroid just because they spent one summer training improper at the local YMCA
    agreed

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CutFrk
    Hey guys I have been thinking about getting into roids for a little while now and I have finally decided to go along with it.

I'm 19 years old. Im 5-8 and I weigh 140lbs. I have some man boobs that I still havent been able to get rid of along with a bit of a belly. This is all i got left over after being a fat kid for years. My arms and legs make people think im actually skinny but oh when the shirt comes off its a different story lol.

I have never used roids before and I never really did any type of strength training but I do have firends that I can learn how to work out from.

I just want a good lookin body nothing too crazy. I just wanna turn the fat i got and tone it out into some muscle.

My buddy recommended taking a 6 week cycle of deca and then being done with it. Meaning I will no longer take any roids Im just lookin for a kick start.

So do u guys recommend anything knowing what I am lookin for?
    This jack-off is just play with ya all..........

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    we got this lil messican in our gym that comes in all the time.. IN ****ING SLACKS and a wife beater! and its tucked in w/ a belt and a GIANT BELT BUCKLE (i.e. the kind get for winning a bull riding championship-pretty common here in oklahoma LOL) he also has like SO MUCH JEWLRY ON its un real.. and a diamonds (fake im assuming) its bout the size of a quarter in his ears...

now i just give u the background so u kan build a better commical mental picture
    but he is probably .. 130? 5'5 and FAT.. its almost cute..
    but heres the kicker.. HE TRAINS HARD! and he is there ALL THE TIME doing every machine.. he probably trains atleast 8-10hrs a week
    so.. im still in bewilderment bout that ... im thinking too much beer?
    thats my entertainment for the evening, goodnight america!!
    fvck it five minutes later and im still lau***ng

Atomini is offline Banned
    Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Thread Information