Thread: clen solo

boxinggsxr is offline Junior Member

clen solo

hey im just trying to see if any1 has really tried this solo and, im looking to order some clen this week and it's 90 tabs and i was gonna use straight clen like maybe 50mcgs a day and im not gonna stack it with anything else. im looking to burn fat and gain hard muscle and increase strength by a lil. i really wanted to get some anavar but that stuff is super exspensive any help? does it work alone without being stackd with anything else? im not trying to look like a body builder just put on some pure muscle and loose a lil more fat thanks..
    p.s i do boxing and brazilian jiu jutsu im 20 yr old 6'3" 200 lbs so theres not alot of fat just some baby fat on the sides thank u
    Last edited by boxinggsxr; 09-19-2007 at 09:18 AM.

RICK79916 is offline Junior Member
    First off, you are 20 years old. Your metabolism, from what you described about your activities, should be quite up to par. A tweak in diet is all that is necessary for you! I am a boxer (G.I.) as well; however, I have used clen in the past with decent results...nothing too spectacular though!

I know you are probably stubborn enough to go through with it. You need to do your clen research. 50mcgs a day won't do **** for you!

You will build up a quick immunity to 50mcgs!

Here's what I'd do:

40/60/80/100/100/120/120/100/80/60/40/20

2 weeks on / 2 weeks off -or- on 3rd week take 100mg Benadryl ED

* Don't forget to take Potassium and Taurine supplements daily!

* Drink Plenty of Water / Expect Sides / None after 3-4 PM
    Last edited by RICK79916; 09-19-2007 at 09:37 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you know anything about clen ? You know its not a steroid right? I suggest you do some reading before you take anything..here is a good place to start

Clenbuterol handbook

if you really want to lose fat, you need to focus on your diet and cardio too

thanks ya i know a lil about it and i dont think imma get it at this moment now but what would ya'll recomend then? im trying to put on muscle with out alot of water weight, not that im trying to stay in a weight class or anything im not woried about my weight, i saw that clen was very close to anavar and thats what i really wanted something that would give u that hard muscle and shredd'd look and still u'd gain some strength. thank u

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Umm check the forums more in Members cycles Exp.
    I have a log of CLEN solo

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Clen does not build muscle...

fatrock is offline Member
    Clen is used for a quick fat loss supplement to tone up before competition or other reasons. Yes i have used clen by itself. It worked great Ar-r has a real solid liquid clen that does wonders. If you are going to use clen read up on it so you know everything about it.

ok thanks and on ar-r it has the clen 30mL 200mcg/mL, L – Taurine 100 capsules (500mg) Combo for 65 but on the site i read you should take 400 400 mcgs a week so how many of these would i have to order? so far i know just know clen makes u loose weight and give u a hard shred'd look, whats about this taurine? would i take them together and how much? and i know it's not for building muscle but wouldnt it help a lil with strength since it's for looseing weight? thank you

would this make it smaller? it shouldnt because its not a steriod right?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by boxinggsxr
    hey im just trying to see if any1 has really tried this solo and, im looking to order some clen this week and it's 90 tabs and i was gonna use straight clen like maybe 50mcgs a day and im not gonna stack it with anything else. im looking to burn fat and gain hard muscle and increase strength by a lil. i really wanted to get some anavar but that stuff is super exspensive any help? does it work alone without being stackd with anything else? im not trying to look like a body builder just put on some pure muscle and loose a lil more fat thanks..
    p.s i do boxing and brazilian jiu jutsu im 20 yr old 6'3" 200 lbs so theres not alot of fat just some baby fat on the sides thank u

If you control/restrict your diet,,,weight train, cardio,,,clenbuterol could work very well to strip off fat for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    If you control/restrict your diet,,,weight train, cardio,,,clenbuterol could work very well to strip off fat for you.
    awesome thanks ya collage cafeteria food kinda sucks but they have unlimited canalope and fruit and turkey and salad plus Marine Corps bootcamp left my stomach so clean from greasey foods like i cant eat a hamburger or ill get sick cause too much grease so i like eating healthy now aand im running and liftn everyday and tryn to get the lower part of the 6 pack its hard but i dont like some of my baby fat still on my side like a miget love handle

Mannyrsx is offline New Member

Newbie looking to get shreaded

im 6'1" and 255 been lifting steady for 8yrs and im trying to bodybuild im 23 and looking to get a good stack to set me up any advice would be great

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyrsx
    im 6'1" and 255 been lifting steady for 8yrs and im trying to bodybuild im 23 and looking to get a good stack to set me up any advice would be great
    Advice, huh? For starters, start your own thread.

hey so how much should i take of that clen and L – Taurine and how long do u'll think that clen will last?

China Doll is offline Female Member
    Perfect Beast also has a really good thread on clen use.

Thread Information