Thread: hrt vs. pct

TUnit is offline Associate Member

hrt vs. pct

I am on hrt and currently in the middle of a cycle of test and var, when I finish I will then cruise back to my hrt dose. Is it easier or do you have a better chance of keeping your strength and weight gains from a cycle when going back to your hrt dose as opposed to doing pct and getting your natty test levels back?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The problem here is that you're suggesting hrt is somehow superior to natty, when in actuality they'd be the same, if the hypoganadal diagnosis is valid and the hrt dosage is accurate.

The reason for this is that hrt is designed to restore otherwise deficient levels, hence it would be the natty equivalent in a person with normal test. So for you, natty production is below normal levels, whereas hrt is merely normal. Thus, pct and natty would be a poor choice for those on therapeutic dosages.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    The problem here is that you're suggesting hrt is somehow superior to natty, when in actuality they'd be the same, if the hypoganadal diagnosis is valid and the hrt dosage is accurate.

The reason for this is that hrt is designed to restore otherwise deficient levels, hence it would be the natty equivalent in a person with normal test. So for you, natty production is below normal levels, whereas hrt is merely normal. Thus, pct and natty would be a poor choice for those on therapeutic dosages.
    Completely agree. If you are on hrt i suppose your test levels are below normal, so even with pct you would still be under the normal values. On hrt you have normal test levels in your system, so between those two its obvious hrt is preferable. By the way, how old are you?

Thread Information