Thread: leaking nipple

sphincter is offline Member

leaking nipple

My wife and I were getting it on and afterwards we wer cuddling.. she was playing with my nipple when she noticed a little white-head kinda like a pimple but really small.. right on the end of my nipple. just to check, she squeezed it and sure enough, a little white stuff came out. when she went to mess with it again, she gently squeezed my whole nipple area and quite a bit of juicy stuff squirted out of pores surrounding my nipple but not out of the end of the nipple itself. Further squeezing yielded more liquid.. it was mostly clear with a little off-white/yellow color (just a little) to it.

I am on test E/tren / winny/hgh. I stopped taking my Ldex when reading it hinders gains and is only needed IF signs of Gyno occur.. well.. I think this is it so I took some Caber this morning and a little Ldex (.25) and we'll see where this gets me.

Additionally, I was having some prostate problems a week or so ago and had a hard time starting my stream ot pee.. I posted here and it was recommended I use Saw Palmetto for it. This helped a lot but I am starting to experience trouble again with this are as well. Ideas on what to do from here guys?

Atomini is offline Banned
    For the prostate, you may need to use a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor such as Propecia/Proscar.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Watch they gyno. you will get most of the swelling after you come off so start taking some arimidex before you come off

sphincter is offline Member
    anybody else got input??

Thread Information