freakon is offline Associate Member

first injection anxiety

Hi Guys! I will be doing my first inject in about a week, i am not afraid of the injection pain i am more concerned about accidently injecting into a vein! I have read that the effects of injecting into a vein can be pretty damn painful. Whats the chances of accidently injecting into a vein even if you aspirate ? how many of you have/ have not gone through this? If its a common thing to happen then i may have to really think this over. thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro its a common thing so you better get used to it...thats why we aspirate !!!If you accidently inject into a vein when you aspirate blood will kick back into the syringe and you simply pull out and start again...thats no problem at all....now if you inject and DONT aspirate and you're in a vein...well thats another story...trust you dont want that!!...but as you said you may really want to think it over!!

JasonR is offline Member
    zero percent chance. it just doesnt happen... i know 100's of guys who juice and neither 1 of them ever hit a vein.

first of all, you aspirate
    secondly , if you inject at the correct spot of each muscle, the chance of a vein running 1.5" inside you is pretty low.

its really nothing..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You will know if it's in a vein if you aspirate , the blood pressure will make the plunger very easy to pull back compared to otherwise.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    soooo. aspirating will guarantee that i will not inject some of that stuff into my bloodstream and cause seizure like effects or passsout?

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freakon View Post
    soooo. aspirating will guarantee that i will not inject some of that stuff into my bloodstream and cause seizure like effects or passsout?
    that is rare to happen, bro i shot into a vien 4ccs and all i did was cough and get chest cramps for a hour, no prob

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    just make sure you follow a proper injection protocol and aspirate . blood in the syringe, simple pull out and try another spot

katmando is offline New Member
    go to www s p o t i n j e c t i o n s dot com

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    if theres blood in the syringe do you need to use a new needle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by allout13 View Post
    if theres blood in the syringe do you need to use a new needle?
    Nope, it's your blood so just relocate the shot if you draw blood and pump it right back in, after aspirating again of course to make sure you draw clear.

my friend

Hey bro thanks for the help,
    Follow the advice givin above and you be fine.Now,I would rather inject then swallow a pill anyday.Maybe I'm twisted but I enjoy it, every second.It has become somewhat of a routine, just like my pwo shake or pre workout coffee/redbull.I think some people just like to hurt.Thats why we keep women in our lives
    Anybody else this twisted?or is this the norm among these circles?

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    My first injection was probably one of the most nerve racking things that ever. Anyways, yeah i sat there needle hovering above my quad for literally a half an hour, just sweating bullets. I manned up and just did, and kicked my own ass because it didn't hurt at all, so now i kinda watching the needle go in. So no dude, your not twisted.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro been there. I was so worried about abcesses for the longest time. When i finally got ready to do my first shot i must have recleaned the spot on my ass 50 times with alcohol cause i just couldnt do it. When i finally made my self so it i sweat so bad i had to take off my shirt cause i sweat through it.
    Now i could care less. Glutes, quads and delts all day. Your first shot is goig to hurt, cause you dont know how to do it right.

Tips- read that entire website posted above. Choose a spot you can get 2 hands on the pin at first. That way you can hold it steady with one hand and asparate and inject with the other. Dont move or tist the needle once it is in you. Inject slowly. Stretch the skin as you stick the needle in. Make sure you bury the needle, remember it wont hurt once you get past the skin. When you go to pull it out, press and alcohol soaked cottan ball on both the needle and your skin at the same time like a nurse would do, makes its not hurt at all to pull it out.

Good luck bro, let us knoww hopw it goes for you.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    With time its as easy as taking a shit, well maybe not that easy but close.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    With time its as easy as taking a shit, well maybe not that easy but close.
    I find having a shit harder

JSola is offline Associate Member
    when aspirating, how easily will the plunger pull?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    when aspirating, how easily will the plunger pull?
    Just a gentle tug. Don't try to vacummn your insides out. Remember everything in there is pressurized, so if you're in a vein a slight pull will cause blood to shoot up into the syringe.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-24-2007 at 12:39 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    pull it a fraction of an inch. this can be tricky with one hand. i practiced with a syringe and a needle first. made sure i knew how the mechanics of everything was going to go down. but i then threw that syringe and needle away because they arent sterile after being out for so long.

Thread Information