Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

DNP: Who smells like must, piss and used motor oil?

Me at the gym last night. I don't think I even want to do light work outs during peak gym times because of the odor? I smell unnatural! I am on my 3rd day of DNP at 600mgs/day, split X3. This is my 2nd run on DNP so I am figuring out my tolerances. I ran 400mgs ed last time which was almost 2 years ago.

Sleeping is ridiculous. I am sweating all night while tossing and turning. Waking my gf up so she is a little pissed at me after last night. So now I moved a fan to my side of the bed hoping for some relief tonight.

I'm using Al1n's DNP and it seems stronger than Dinitro's stuff that I used last time? Not just because of the higher dosage but I felt it right away (within 24 hrs) compared to 2+ days on the other stuff. It's basically winter here in Seattle which means about a average temp of 40 degrees outside. But I am hot as fuggin hell no matter if I'm inside or outside.

I've dropped 2lbs on the scale but I don't think that means much since you do start retaining water. My buddy did say my face/jaw line looked a lot leaner today. From what I've read it seems DNP bloats you more in the midsection but drys you out elsewhere?

Diet? I am eating as normal but I actually don't feel as hungry (carb cravings) as last time prolly cause of the higher dosage at 600mgs. I actually feel clammy and kind of sick all day but I know the drill. I take all of the required supps, vits, minerals and glycerine. I feel I should eat more but then again I should just eat enough to keep my cal defecit high to increase the bf loss % as much as possible. I know DNP creates a huge caloric deficit on it's own so I think I should eat at maintainence and let the drug work?

Damn, I'm sweating horrible right now as I type this. Any suggestions and insight on what else I should expect? I want to run this for 10-14 days and suffer thru this. But now it's looking more like 10 days as this is affecting my everyday life. Good thing I run my own business and I don't have to be at the office daily. But I can't not show up for a few weeks.

38yrs old
    5'11"
    17% bf
    18yrs training experience
    start: 230lbs

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member

Day 3: 228lbs

Sweaty beast...

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Keep ya dairy intake low, this helps prevent Galactosemia and cataracts due to Galactan polymers in the cornea.

Your "mix" of DNP you have will feel diff to Di's as as far as I recall yours is powdered and Di's is crystalline .... The effects are slightly different in feel but teh same in action, if you get me

The glycerine will give you water retention and I've found it not to be of great use if you are good at remembering to drink in the 1st place ... All it does is help your body retain water in case of drought, but with you drinking plenty anyway that's not going to happen.

Take pyruvate if you aren't already, this will smooth things out a little and if possible go for pineapple juice/fruit ... Fructose is good for DNP cycling and teh enzymes help out your digestive system which is under strain with the DNP.

Sounds silly but 1 more thing to remember .... Bag up with gf .... The DNP is excreted in your baby gravy, if you were to get her pregnant the effects are unknown and she will get a dose of DNP that stays in her body possibly for a very long time! (Just a heads up )
    Last edited by Jay-Ace; 12-06-2007 at 05:41 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Looks pretty textbook.
    Some notes...

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    Me at the gym last night. I don't think I even want to do light work outs during peak gym times because of the odor? I smell unnatural! I am on my 3rd day of DNP at 600mgs/day, split X3.
    600MGS ED WILL REDUCE YOUR RUN. REMEMBER YOU'RE CONSCIOUSLY YET SYSTEMATICALLY POISONING YOURSELF MAKING THE TRICK TO DO SO AS MILDLY AS POSSIBLE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. DNP ACCUMULATES WITHIN THE BLOODSTREAM AND EVENTUALLY IN BOTH THE TISSUE AND FAT AS WELL. THUS, THE GREATER YOUR REPEATED EXPOSURES, THE FASTER THE OVERALL ACCRUAL.

This is my 2nd run on DNP so I am figuring out my tolerances. I ran 400mgs ed last time which was almost 2 years ago. Sleeping is ridiculous. I am sweating all night while tossing and turning. Waking my gf up so she is a little pissed at me after last night. So now I moved a fan to my side of the bed hoping for some relief tonight.
    ALSO PUT ON THREE PILLOW CASES FOR RAPID STRIPPING DURING THE NIGHT.

I'm using Al1n's DNP and it seems stronger than Dinitro's stuff that I used last time? Not just because of the higher dosage but I felt it right away (within 24 hrs) compared to 2+ days on the other stuff. It's basically winter here in Seattle which means about a average temp of 40 degrees outside. But I am hot as fuggin hell no matter if I'm inside or outside.
    I've dropped 2lbs on the scale but I don't think that means much since you do start retaining water. My buddy did say my face/jaw line looked a lot leaner today. From what I've read it seems DNP bloats you more in the midsection but drys you out elsewhere?
    YEAH, AND THIS IS ONLY SUPERFICIALLY PARADOXICAL, IF YOU LOOK DEEPER THE LOGIC IS CLEAR. THIS TYPE OF POISONING INHERENTLY DEHYDRATES THE BODY CAUSING ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCES THAT WILL HAVE A THREE PRONGED EFFECT:
    1. THE BODY WILL RECRUIT FLUID FROM THE EXTRMITIES INTO FILTERING ORGANS (MIDSECTION)
    2. IT WILL ALSO CREATE A THIRST FOR EXTERNAL FLUID (WATER IS GOOD, BUT FLUIDS CONTAINING SALTS, DEXTROSE AND ELECTROLYTES ARE EVEN BETTER---GATOR/POWERADE/V8) AS THE SYSTEM ATTEMPTS TO FLUSH OUT THE TOXINS AND RESTABILZE.
    3. LASTLY, WHEN THE BATTLE IS FOUGHT ON A CELLULAR LEVEL (THE MITACHONDRIA IN THIS CASE), THE NEVOUS SYSTEM IS IMPACTED BUT RATHER THAN CALL AN ALERT AND SIMPLY RAISE YOUR BODY TEMP TO ALARM LEVELS, THERE ARE BACKUP SYSTEMS AVAILABLE TO SHOULDER THE LOAD. HERE IT IS OFF LOADED ONTO THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM IN THE FORM OF GREATER RESPIRATION (BREATING), WHICH AGAIN INCREASES THIRST DUE TO THE DRYER UPPER RESP. SYST. (MOUTH & THROAT) PULLING MORE FLUIDS IN.

THESE FLUIDS ARE DRAWN TO THE CENTER OF THE BODY LIKE JAY SAID FOR THE PRESERVATION OF IMPORTANT ORGANS, AND BECAUSE IT'S WHERE THEY'LL BE BEST USED FOR THE TORSO FILTERS (LIVER, GALLBLADDER, KIDNEYS). BUT THEY APPEAR EXTERNALLY TO US AS BLOATING.

Diet? I am eating as normal but I actually don't feel as hungry (carb cravings) as last time prolly cause of the higher dosage at 600mgs. I actually feel clammy and kind of sick all day but I know the drill.
    LOL, YEAH POISONING HAS THAT AFFECT ON LIVING ORGANISMS…LOOOOL!

I take all of the required supps, vits, minerals and glycerine. I feel I should eat more but then again I should just eat enough to keep my cal defecit high to increase the bf loss % as much as possible. I know DNP creates a huge caloric deficit on it's own so I think I should eat at maintainence and let the drug work?
    IT’S NOT SO MUCH A DEFICIT AS IT IS THE INABILITY TO NATURALLY PROCESS FOOD INTO ENERGY. THE UNCOUPLING ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF STORAGE…SO THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO GAINING, AND DISRUPTS THE TRANSITION TO ENERGY…FORCING ALTERNATE ROUTES WHICH CREATES IMMENSE HEAT.

Damn, I'm sweating horrible right now as I type this. Any suggestions and insight on what else I should expect?
    JUST MORE OF THE SAME, BUT YOU’D DO BETTER TO REDUCE TO 400MGS IF YOU HAVE ANY PLANS ON MAKING IT TO DAY 14.

I want to run this for 10-14 days and suffer thru this. But now it's looking more like 10 days as this is affecting my everyday life. Good thing I run my own business and I don't have to be at the office daily. But I can't not show up for a few weeks.

38yrs old
    5'11"
    17% bf
    18yrs training experience
    start: 230lbs
    I MISS YOU MAN, WELCOME BACK!
    SURPRISED TO SEE YOUR BF SO HIGH!

--------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace View Post
    Keep ya dairy intake low, this helps prevent Galactosemia and cataracts due to Galactan polymers in the cornea.
    GOOD POINT.

Take pyruvate if you aren't already, this will smooth things out a little and if possible go for pineapple juice/fruit ... Fructose is good for DNP cycling and teh enzymes help out your digestive system which is under strain with the DNP.
    THE PERFECT COUNTER-MEASURE

Sounds silly but 1 more thing to remember .... Bag up with gf .... The DNP is excreted in your baby gravy, if you were to get her pregnant the effects are unknown and she will get a dose of DNP that stays in her body possibly for a very long time! (Just a heads up )
    NAH, DNP HAS A NATURAL JAUNDICING/STAINING AFFECT ON CLOTHING, SKIN, AND BODILY FLUIDS. IT WON’T LITERALLY DAMAGE THE SPERM CELL.
    Last edited by magic32; 12-06-2007 at 10:05 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey junk..glad to see ya back..its been a while..have fun with that DNP ..lol

Thanks Jay, Magic and Longhorn....

Yeah, my bf is high due to a 3 week Asian vacation starting in Taiwan then ending up in Thailand. Me and the gf got back last Wednesday. Freaking carb heavy diet in Asia. I try to stay away from most of the meat because a lot of it is just not that great over there. They love pork and a variety of mystery meats with that horrible brown sauce over everything. It's kind of sweet with a maple syrup taste but it drives my crazy, I hated it. For some reason they just love croisants in Asia. Most of their beef is from Australia and the American beef is expensive. Other than letting my diet go to shit we had a great time. We went to the Full Moon Pary on Ko Phonanag in Thailand but we spent most of our time on Ko Samui in the southern part. We rode a elephant and played with some monkeys. We spent 2 days in Bangkok before heading south. Man, what a vacation. Experience of a lifetime.

I am on my 4th day of DNP and it looks like I dropped another lb or 2 but I am holding water. Prolly excess H2O cause of the glycerine like Jay said. I drink a lot of water but I should get some V8 even thought I am eating a good amount of fresh vegs and fruits. Yeah, I am taking pyruvate as well.

Man, great advice magic. So you suggest that I go down to 400mgs ed? So if I stay at 600mgs and only go 10 days will that give me around the same net benefit as 14 days at 400mgs? I don't mind the discomfort cause I'm a soldier. No sacrafice, no reward. I would like to go for a shorter amount of time (10 days) if possible so I can recover by next weekend. Is this the right mind set or is my logic flawed? Feeling like this is just like having a fever and slight sickness. I suppose the daily poisoning might be the culprit? hehe, jk.... Other than the obvious sides I actually feel ok. My spirits are still high and I am get thru the day just fine. I could do this for 14 days but I really don't want to because I want to resume my normal life. I feel like shit but I knew I would. Hehe, everything is going fine and seems like normal DNP sides.

BTW, I did pick up some primobolan in Bangkok. $80/10cc, 100mgs. Prices at the pharmacy are not that great but I didn't expect much. I have a hard time getting reasonably priced primobolan but it's always been that way.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    Hey junk..glad to see ya back..its been a while..have fun with that DNP..lol

Hey LH, nice to hear from ya bro. I actually talked to you on the phone when I was in Vegas that one time. How's Texas?

Oh yeah, eating a lot of fresh pineapple, pomegranite seeds and melon. Love it....

Hey LH, nice to hear from ya bro. I actually talked to you on the phone when I was in Vegas that one time. How's Texas?
    yeah I remember..you said you threw up that morning after eating breakfast b/c you were hungover!! lol Im going to vegas again on sunday for a few days!!

yeah I remember..you said you threw up that morning after eating breakfast b/c you were hungover!! lol Im going to vegas again on sunday for a few days!!
    You dirty bastard... Haha, have fun.... Check out the Playboy Club at The Palms. It's at the top of the newer 2nd tower. Just like Ghost Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Looks pretty textbook.
    Some notes...

YEAH, AND THIS IS ONLY SUPERFICIALLY PARADOXICAL, IF YOU LOOK DEEPER THE LOGIC IS CLEAR. THIS TYPE OF POISONING INHERENTLY DEHYDRATES THE BODY CAUSING ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCES THAT WILL HAVE A THREE PRONGED EFFECT:
    THE BODY WILL RECRUIT FLUID FROM THE EXTRMITIES INTO FILTERING ORGANS (MIDSECTION)
    IT WILL ALSO CREATE A THIRST FOR EXTERNAL FLUID (WATER IS GOOD, BUT FLUIDS CONTAINING SALTS, DEXTROSE AND ELECTROLYTES ARE EVEN BETTER---GATOR/POWERADE/V8) AS THE SYSTEM ATTEMPTS TO FLUSH OUT THE TOXINS AND RESTABILZE.
    LASTLY, WHEN THE BATTLE IS FOUGHT ON A CELLULAR LEVEL (THE MITACHONDRIA IN THIS CASE), THE NEVOUS SYSTEM IS IMPACTED BUT RATHER THAN CALL AN ALERT AND SIMPLY RAISE YOUR BODY TEMP TO ALARM LEVELS, THERE ARE BACKUP SYSTEMS AVAILABLE TO SHOULDER THE LOAD. HERE IT IS OFF LOADED ONTO THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM IN THE FORM OF GREATER RESPIRATION (BREATING), WHICH AGAIN INCREASES THIRST DUE TO THE DRYER UPPER RESP. SYST. (MOUTH & THROAT) PULLING MORE FLUIDS IN.

I MISS YOU MAN, WELCOME BACK!
    SURPRISED TO SEE YOUR BF SO HIGH!

--------------------
    Excellent explaination.

Basically just like how a dog pants to release excess heat because they can't sweat, right? So your body is releasing spent energy (DNP working) thru all means necessary while trying to keep the body temp as close to normal as possible. Homeostasis trying to normalize the body while keeping us alive even though we're being posioned? Since the body has no defense against DNP it tries it's best to cope with it and keep you going. Am I thinking on the right wave length? But of course if you take too much DNP you will cook yourself interanally.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-06-2007 at 04:45 PM.

You dirty bastard... Haha, have fun.... Check out the Playboy Club at The Palms. It's at the top of the newer 2nd tower. Just like Ghost Bar.
    my friends girlfriend is a cocktail at playboy..were gonna go there with about 12 waitresses from LAX nightclub on sunday night..poor me!

my friends girlfriend is a cocktail at playboy..were gonna go there with about 12 waitresses from LAX nightclub on sunday night..poor me!
    I feel really sorry for you. You are going to have a terrible few days starting this Sunday. Lucky SOB..... Have fun in my name at least...

Oh ya, mud butt. Proper logs coming out of the escape hatch are a thing of the recent past. Now my toilet time consist of a few audible explosions and a messy clean up on aisle 1.

pigrond is offline Member
    Oh ya, mud butt. Proper logs coming out of the escape hatch are a thing of the recent past. Now my toilet time consist of a few audible explosions and a messy clean up on aisle 1.
    ,oh man i was eaten when i read that

I know this must sound obvious....

But keep an eye on that!! It can cause rapid dehydration as the colon is one of the main water absorption areas .... A daily supplement of water soluble fibre such as Fibresure will help to slow down your food through the gut helping it to be more consistent. It may also help to have a pre/pro-biotic yoghurt everyday to help out the friendly bacteria in the gut which the DNP will have no doubt affected

Good luck buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace View Post
    I know this must sound obvious....

But keep an eye on that!! It can cause rapid dehydration as the colon is one of the main water absorption areas .... A daily supplement of water soluble fibre such as Fibresure will help to slow down your food through the gut helping it to be more consistent. It may also help to have a pre/pro-biotic yoghurt everyday to help out the friendly bacteria in the gut which the DNP will have no doubt affected

Good luck buddy
    I had a good movement today with solids. You are probably right about the water intake, lack thereof. Thanks, I respect your advice.

I had a good movement today with solids. You are probably right about the water intake, lack thereof. Thanks, I respect your advice.

No probs mate .... Knowledge is of greater good to the masses than it is to the individual

What I know I share!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Excellent explaination.
    Homeostasis trying to normalize the body while keeping us alive even though we're being posioned? Since the body has no defense against DNP it tries it's best to cope with it and keep you going.
    Not exactly.
    You're thinking along the lines of Thermogenics which naturally heat us up forcing the body to work harder (burn additional calories) to cool us down.
    Try thinking of this in terms of gear and its side effects, they aren't homeostatic responses but rather physiological responses to hormonal imbalances. Similarly the harm incurred by poisoning (of any kind) necessitates a series of appropriate physiological response (contingent upon the specific type of poison, but with general overlap as well) in the form of symptoms. Thus, DNP poisoning yields several symptoms, among which is excess heat production via uncoupling, whereas constant sweating is the body's appropriate homeostatic response to this particular poisoned symptom. Other health effects, symptoms and responses are well documented by the CDC and others...
    http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp64-c2.pdf
    http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_...Rec_Id=PC33323

As for your 400mgs at 14 days or 600 at 10, making it to either mark is extremely hazardous because of bodily accumulation at such a high and repetitive exposure rate. It was overlooking this factor that caused Hooker to misspeak in his profile recommendation of a 20-day max duration, especially at those doses. But in his defense, he put it best at then end of his "Inferno", and any wise person who takes DNP should invariably (though it may take a couple of runs for some) come to the same conclusion. Anthony exclaims, "Don't get me wrong, if I had to lose five pounds of fat in a week, I couldn't do it without a lot of help from various chemicals. But for getting leaner and staying that way, it's better to do it the old fashioned way, or at least the old fashioned way combined with HOT-ROX." http://www. t - n a t i o n . c o m /portal_includes/articles/2006/06-068-feature.html

Poisonous chemicals should NOT BE USED TO COMBAT FAT! But since many will try this anyway, REMEMBER the levels of poisoning are mild, moderate, and severe. When using poisonous chemicals in the only way they should be used, a beneficial killing manner, the focus must always be on exposure management whether it’s Fluoride on mouth germs (don't swallow), Chlorine on pool (don't swallow) and drinking (very minimal) water germs, or Dacarbazine, Ifex, and Goserelin (chemo poisons/agents) on cancer cells. It is paramount to keep exposure limited to mild, and mildly moderate...MORE IN THE SENSE OF DOSAGE OR DURATION IS NOT BETTER!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Not exactly.
    You're thinking along the lines of Thermogenics which naturally heat us up forcing the body to work harder (burn additional calories) to cool us down.
    Try thinking of this in terms of gear and its side effects, they aren't homeostatic responses but rather physiological responses to hormonal imbalances. Similarly the harm incurred by poisoning (of any kind) necessitates a series of appropriate physiological response (contingent upon the specific type of poison, but with general overlap as well) in the form of symptoms. Thus, DNP poisoning yields several symptoms, among which is excess heat production via uncoupling, whereas constant sweating is the body's appropriate homeostatic response to this particular poisoned symptom. Other health effects, symptoms and responses are well documented by the CDC and others...
    http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp64-c2.pdf
    http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_...Rec_Id=PC33323

As for your 400mgs at 14 days or 600 at 10, making it to either mark is extremely hazardous because of bodily accumulation at such a high and repetitive exposure rate. It was overlooking this factor that caused Hooker to misspeak in his profile recommendation of a 20-day max duration, especially at those doses. But in his defense, he put it best at then end of his "Inferno", and any wise person who takes DNP should invariably (though it may take a couple of runs for some) come to the same conclusion. Anthony exclaims, "Don't get me wrong, if I had to lose five pounds of fat in a week, I couldn't do it without a lot of help from various chemicals. But for getting leaner and staying that way, it's better to do it the old fashioned way, or at least the old fashioned way combined with HOT-ROX." http://www. t - n a t i o n . c o m /portal_includes/articles/2006/06-068-feature.html

Poisonous chemicals should NOT BE USED TO COMBAT FAT! But since many will try this anyway, REMEMBER the levels of poisoning are mild, moderate, and severe. When using poisonous chemicals in the only way they should be used, a beneficial killing manner, the focus must always be on exposure management whether it’s Fluoride on mouth germs (don't swallow), Chlorine on pool (don't swallow) and drinking (very minimal) water germs, or Dacarbazine, Ifex, and Goserelin (chemo poisons/agents) on cancer cells. It is paramount to keep exposure limited to mild, and mildly moderate...MORE IN THE SENSE OF DOSAGE OR DURATION IS NOT BETTER!
    Thanks Magic, good info. So 200mgs ed for a longer period is probably a better protocol?

goose is offline Banned
    God if only your daddy pinacle could see this,he would slap your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    God if only your daddy pinacle could see this,he would slap your ass.
    Haha, you're right goose. I know, Pinnacle got on me a few years ago when I told him I was trying DNP for the first time. I like P, he's a cool cat. He taught me a lot when he was here. He's just very opinionated about his beliefs and ways.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-07-2007 at 06:29 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    OH your DNP is powder,that is why your in pain,the sides are 3 times more potent,I dont know why this is.I think magic could explain this.I dont play with the devils sweets no more,but I did that powder shit once and its like that bergman film, I was playing with that death character,LOL.
    Last edited by goose; 12-07-2007 at 06:21 PM.

OH your DNP is powder,that is why your in pain,the sides are 3 times more potent,I dont know why this is.I think magic could explain this.I dont play with the devils sweets no more,but I did that powder shit once and its like that bergman film, I was playing with that death character,LOL.
    I thought the crystal was more potent? I did Dinitro's stuff last time and it didn't hit me as fast as this stuff. But Dinitro's stuff suppose to be crystal from what I've read. I guess I am confused now?

goose is offline Banned
    Yes Dino is crystal,this is the only DNP people should use.

Crystal DNP has like an ester on it,so 250mg is the same as 200mg of powder.When I say potent I mean in sides effects.What some things your read on DNP is ball its old,from Dan days..

I thought the crystal was more potent? I did Dinitro's stuff last time and it didn't hit me as fast as this stuff. But Dinitro's stuff suppose to be crystal from what I've read. I guess I am confused now?

Powder is more potent, is more rapidly absorbed in the gut and has a more unpredictable "spikey" nature....

Crystalline (Salt) DNP is a more continuous and gradual absorption, the effects are a lot steadier and the whole experience is usually nice and consistent rather than being up n down like with powder.

All you have to remember is that with crystalline only 4/5's of the amount is active DNP, the rest is salt. So like goose said 250mg has equal active constituents of 200mg powder
    Last edited by Jay-Ace; 12-08-2007 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Edit: "important" to say "potent"

Doesn't dinitro also add in the critical vits & minereals preferred with DNP ?

Doesn't dinitro also add in the critical vits & minereals preferred with DNP?
    Yup; guggulsterones, sibutramine, quercitin et al..

Day 10:

220lbs, lost 10lbs (not including water being held)

It's working for sure and I am not as hot since I went down 400mgs ed from 600mgs from day 1-5. Pants are getting loose and gut is going down. I'm starting to see the outline of my abs again. I need to get the moneymaker back.

I knocked myself out of whack last summer when I bought a new wakeboard boat and we partied 2-3 days a week. I promised myself that I was going to be in shape for boating season in 08 and not drink on the boat every fuggin time we take it out.

I was planning on stopping today (day 10) but now I am going to run this thru the weekend. I'm not going to do DNP again until the end of my next cycle which I'm starting next week that will end around the beginning of April. I am thinking about upping the dose back to 600mgs for the last 5 days with my last day this Sunday. I will just deal with the excessive heat and sleeping discomfort so I can lose another 5lbs or so. Is this correct thinking or should I stay at 400mgs.

All in all this has been a success and I am happy with my results so far.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-12-2007 at 05:08 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Good but your daddy will still be pissed with you.How is your love life junk? Still drink coffee? You rich yet?

Good but your daddy will still be pissed with you.How is your love life junk? Still drink coffee? You rich yet?
    Life according to Pinn doesn't apply here. Dude has been ripped and in great shape for 10 years so he doesn't understand mere mortal genetics. I'll lace his protein powder with some DNP and get him heated up more than he already is. Jeez, imagine that? Pinn on DNP would be crazy. He would probably get even more angry and go Postal on some people in Florida? naw, jus joking. Love him like a brutha.

Life is good besides the bad sleep at night due to the self poisoning. I don't drink much coffee at all anymore. I stopped drinking a bunch of coffee about 6 months ago. It makes you acidic and that's not good. You wan to be alkaline. Rich? Hell no but I'm trying. If you remember I own a mortgage brokerage and it's not exactly the place to be right now. We were doing good up until early this year. So what do I do? Go on a few vacations and try to escape reality. Yeah, real responsible.

How you doing Goose? You rich yet?

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

Great collection of DNP links. I actually found some stuff here that I haven't read yet.

goose is offline Banned
    No mention about your love life,I recall you was a playa and a deep romantic,pinn told me you sent him a picture of a very sexy chick.. I kid you not,but pinn asked me for DNP advise before his show,he was like I have it ready if he cant cut down,as the professional he is he never needed it,he was a master with diet. Its funny you remember his hot temper,he was blazing hot but had a good spirit a true legend. I recall that you said seattle was the main state for coffee and you loved it. You was one of the old school junk,hanging around the IGF forum when it was fairly new,you use to be online all the time. As for money,next year should be a killer....

Life according to Pinn doesn't apply here. Dude has been ripped and in great shape for 10 years so he doesn't understand mere mortal genetics. I'll lace his protein powder with some DNP and get him heated up more than he already is. Jeez, imagine that? Pinn on DNP would be crazy. He would probably get even more angry and go Postal on some people in Florida? naw, jus joking. Love him like a brutha.

Life is good besides the bad sleep at night due to the self poisoning. I don't drink much coffee at all anymore. I stopped drinking a bunch of coffee about 6 months ago. It makes you acidic and that's not good. You wan to be alkaline. Rich? Hell no but I'm trying. If you remember I own a mortgage brokerage and it's not exactly the place to be right now. We were doing good up until early this year. So what do I do? Go on a few vacations and try to escape reality. Yeah, real responsible.

How you doing Goose? You rich yet?

Thread Information