browndog is offline New Member

Fat Stipper while on Roids

Jus wanting to know if its ok to take a fat stripper while you are on a cycle of gear.. Does it ruin all your gains??

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    if your goal is gaining muscle, you want to slow metabolism down... "fat strippers" speed your metabolism up... why would you do that

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    It's always a good idea to take down a fat stripper. Skinny strippers are better obviously, but if a fat one is all you can get your hands on then so be it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    It's always a good idea to take down a fat stripper. Skinny strippers are better obviously, but if a fat one is all you can get your hands on then so be it.

Hahaha, true....

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Fat ones need lovin too.

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by browndog View Post
    Jus wanting to know if its ok to take a fat stripper while you are on a cycle of gear.. Does it ruin all your gains??
    Depends, is the Fat stripper cheaper then the hot stripper? if so it wont hurt your gains, it will actually help because you will be able to pay for more gear.. but if the fat stripper is the same price.. go for the hot on...

biggerbiggerbigger is offline New Member

fdrx7man is offline Member
    as the world turns! ha ha

Atomini is offline Banned

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    what was the question?

as stated before you will get the fat one cheaper and you wont waste extra energy while stipping her cause you dont care if you get to stip her again.So gains maybe improved save money,save energy, get big.Now I want a fat stripper

RBIZZY is offline Member
    fat strippers are almost always the better buy. they know if they dont please you right the first time then you will never come back.... whear as a skinny stripper is just in it for the money.... poor quality.

^^^^^^^^^^^^amen skinny whores

JSola is offline Associate Member
    I'll take either, fat or skinny. I'll pay the same for both. It doesn't matter to me as long as they cry while giving me my lap dances. No cry No pay.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    if your goal is gaining muscle, you want to slow metabolism down... "fat strippers" speed your metabolism up... why would you do that
    To quote Iron Mike Tyson, boxing out of the Catskills, NY. "This is ludicrous!"

You should really should have added this "" to let the guy that you weren't serious. Because I know you couldn't be.

Firstly, gaining muscle and losing fat are not rivals, but brothers sharing in a reciprocal relationship in that the more of the former you gain, the greater your efficiency at burning the latter becomes. AAS makes this easier, it's called a "cutting cycle".

Simply put, one should never desire to slow the metabolism for any reason. Granted, you'll reduce cardio, but there's a big difference.
    -------------
    And Browndog, you might want to be more careful with your wording, they're called "fat burners". These guys don't need to be thinking about strippers at work, as evidenced by the tangent this thread took.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Wait a second.............this threads about fat burners?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    Wait a second.............this threads about fat burners?
    Shiiiiiit.

were all idiots!!!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    To quote Iron Mike Tyson, boxing out of the Catskills, NY. "This is ludicrous!"

You should really should have added this "" to let the guy that you weren't serious. Because I know you couldn't be.

Firstly, gaining muscle and losing fat are not rivals, but brothers sharing in a reciprocal relationship in that the more of the former you gain, the greater your efficiency at burning the latter becomes. AAS makes this easier, it's called a "cutting cycle".

Simply put, one should never desire to slow the metabolism for any reason. Granted, you'll reduce cardio, but there's a big difference.
    -------------
    And Browndog, you might want to be more careful with your wording, they're called "fat burners". These guys don't need to be thinking about strippers at work, as evidenced by the tangent this thread took.
    I know what you're saying, and I totally agree... I misspoke.. but it is pointless to take stimulants to increase the metabolism (and waste unnecessary calories) when muscle gain is a #1 priority, correct? You'd just have to eat more to make up for the extra calories expended so you can put on mass.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Saw the title and hopped in here to write something humorous, but you beat me to it!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by browndog View Post
    what did you have in mind exactly?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    I know what you're saying, and I totally agree... I misspoke.. but it is pointless to take stimulants to increase the metabolism (and waste unnecessary calories) when muscle gain is a #1 priority, correct? You'd just have to eat more to make up for the extra calories expended so you can put on mass.
    Not necessarily, when talking about muscle you need to be more specific. Fat burners can actually make you appear more muscular by virtue of better definition.

Now if you're referring to mass then "yes", a sheer mass cycler is unconcerned about lines and form so there's no need for such products. But if you're seeking lbm and aesthetics then products like Clen & T3 are great on cycle.

It all comes down to goal orientation...define yours and create the path to it, but be forewarned, your diet is the key determinant, not the compounds or research chems utilized.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with magic, looking bigger and being bigger can be different

Thread Information