fight_prof is offline Junior Member

Arimidex for Anavar PCT?

Hey guys,

I've done a lot of research and am considering running a 6-8 week low dose cycle of Anavar . Not for size or performance increases, but to assist in the healing of an injury that has remained for almost 3 months. I have pretty much explored and am using all other avenues but it still remains.

I was considering 20-30mg e/d anavar.

My source has recommended Arimidex when I asked him for Clomid or Nolva. I am kinda questioning this however.

Does anyone suggest arimidex for var pct, and if so, what doses. I am under 170lbs, if that matters.

I know some say that no PCT is needed for var, but I'd like to err on the side of caution.

Thanks,

FP

sphincter is offline Member
    anyone who says no PCT for any AAS is retarded and does not know what they're talking about. ALWAYS use a good PCT EVERY time you use AAS. arimidex should help but in general, I recommend the Anthony Roberts PCT found in the PCT section.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Go with SERMs for PCT, not AI's.

Baseball is littered with stories of recovery augmentation w/ a drug known as Oxandrin (another name for Anavar ). Here is one such tale, but be sure to access the link as well, because it's a good read, and there are a couple of chicks to the right of the page that are worth seeing.

One invaluable aspect of steroid use for professional athletes—and one to date not recognized by the media—is increased recovery from injuries during the season. In one example given to me by the interviewee, he pulled his semimembranosus (the most medial hamstring muscle on the back of the leg). As told to him by a physician, it was a partial tear. During the period after the injury, this athlete briefly increased his dosage of Oxandrin to 50 mg/d and experienced complete recovery in approximately 14 days. This injury, without drugs, would have kept an athlete off the field for six weeks and could have been season ending depending on the severity of the injury and possible reoccurrence. With steroids and daily rehabilitation he was running full speed with no hesitation on a leg that had previously exhibited torn muscle tissue. This was a serious injury.

http://www. t - n a t i o n . c o m /readArticle.do?id=459464&cr=
    (remove spaces)
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

fight_prof is offline Junior Member
    Thanks very much guys.

Magic, I will look into SERMs as opposed to AIs. I questioned Arimidex because I didn't think I would use an AI for var.

50 mg ed is a big jump that guy did. Hmmm, I wonder if 20-30 will be enough. Keep in mind I'm not on any aas right now, and haven't been for years.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    a SERM will be fine for anavar PCT..for more advanced cycles with stronger, aromatizable compounds, a SERM and an AI work great together

bigguys is offline New Member

Is this good

Name:  87828512[1].jpg
Views: 162
Size:  2.4 KB

Anyone seen this or have info?

Is this ok?

Name:  n_225_anavar_30[1].jpg
Views: 148
Size:  2.4 KB

Anyone seen this?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude start your own threads and stop hijacking peoples!!

Just asking sorry

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    dude start your own threads and stop hijacking peoples!!
    Just asking sorry

Thread Information