sphincter is offline Member

trenbolone in blood/pee/hair testing

O.K. guys, I know that usually you do not get tested for AAS when "drug testeing" is done. Say someone is in a situation where there is a possibility of being tested for any kind of drug including AAS... how long before this test should that person discontinue a cycle of Test E 750mg EW and Tren Ace 100mg ED?

what would be the best course of action and detection times for this? I did read the trenboloe profile (have read several times but re-read to double check). I know the T/E ratio will fall reasonably quickly when the test is ceased but I am unsure how long the various metabolites remain detectable and what countermeasures to employ.

sorry for misspellings, low batteries in wireless keyboards pwns me

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    The only people ever tested for steroids (generally) are athletes. It's not done in any kind of employment screen or anything like that. That being said.. detection time depends on the half life of the drug. Can be quite a while for some drugs.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    The only people ever tested for steroids (generally) are athletes. It's not done in any kind of employment screen or anything like that. That being said.. detection time depends on the half life of the drug. Can be quite a while for some drugs.
    Agreed, only athletes are tested UNLESS for some reason such a test is run specifically, i.e. to see if a son or daughter is on gear. But aas use can still be discovered indirectly, via the misalignment of other markers, which is why it's important to know what the test entails.

I also agree with Coop on detection. Drugs experience many half-lives during their life cycle, the last of which is called the "terminal half-life" (THL) after which your system is clear via the three methods (absorption, degradation, and excretion). Run some searches and find out what the THLs are for your compounds. For more on this subject see my signature.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    I understand the when and why people get tested for aas and I mentioned that in first post. I did not see anything regarding what the active halflife for Tren ace was in it's profile thought I do understand that halflife is the determining factor and can vary slightly from person to person depending on various factors.

Any useful info.. like what the halflife of tren ace might be?.. or test E.. or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Agreed, only athletes are tested UNLESS for some reason such a test is run specifically, i.e. to see if a son or daughter is on gear. But aas use can still be discovered indirectly, via the misalignment of other markers, which is why it's important to know what the test entails.

I also agree with Coop on detection. Drugs experience many half-lives during their life cycle, the last of which is called the "terminal half-life" (THL) after which your system is clear via the three methods (absorption, degradation, and excretion). Run some searches and find out what the THLs are for your compounds. For more on this subject see my signature.
    thanks Magic. I apparently don't have sig's turned on so don't see your sig now.. gotta fix that then research more. thanks.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    O.K. guys, I know that usually you do not get tested for AAS when "drug testeing" is done. Say someone is in a situation where there is a possibility of being tested for any kind of drug including AAS... how long before this test should that person discontinue a cycle of Test E 750mg EW and Tren Ace 100mg ED?

what would be the best course of action and detection times for this? I did read the trenboloe profile (have read several times but re-read to double check). I know the T/E ratio will fall reasonably quickly when the test is ceased but I am unsure how long the various metabolites remain detectable and what countermeasures to employ.

sorry for misspellings, low batteries in wireless keyboards pwns me
    There is a drug detection chart here:http://www.steroid.com/detect.php, but I don't know how accurate it is.

Tren Ace 4-5 months
    Tren Hex (parabolan ) 4-5 weeks (I find this suspect)

bummer if the Tren Ace detection time is correct, this person being tested would certainly test dirty IF actually tested for AAS.

Thread Information